Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Malaysia

beast1u
    For KL, checkout Beach House. A little pricey compared to massage parlours, but it's fun there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Beach House? Or do you mean Beach Club?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Im going back to m'sia again, stay in bukit bintang, any private tight pussy recommend (there are all tight so far), any infos?
    I used to all the agent or visit the brothel and selected the call girls. I paid top ringgit for 5 star service. So maybe like to try out something different...

BrainSex

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    Thanks..............

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    Thanks..............

Got Sarawakian reviewed here too, how about Sibu?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dontneed69 View Post
    Thanks..............

Got Sarawakian reviewed here too, how about Sibu?
    dead in sibu. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Peter from 6 Star Agency has never failed me. He always deliver any kind of dish I want - especially red label Chinese. Sometimes you have to send some back and he'll send you better ones. But luck of the draw as well coz girls might be busy. Even with imports, some girls not shy to go out on private date with you coz it just means paying their debt off sooner.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 426 View Post
    Can any brothers help a poor sod looking for a fuck in Penang?

There is a forum - Decent Playboy Forum - that proports to discuss the Malaysian sex scene, but you can't get any information. I think because everyone are too worried about being tracked by police. So could a Malaysian brother here please assist with some basic information?

Where in Penang (and KL) can you walk in and find a young woman prepared to take some money for an hour or so of intimate interplay?
    Berjaya Hotel. Level 4 or 5. Can't remember too long ago. But there's a spa there which you can see from the main road. Just ask for "package" girls. And they'll lead you to a private viewing room. Bonus is that massage here is also legit, affordable and good for killing recovery time between punts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxwell View Post
    Look up a site something like mamakspecial.com

Used to be pretty informative, but I think recent crackdowns may have affected people's willingness to share.
    its been closed down - no it hasn't. And sammyboy forum has cut back its Malaysian coverage. Even the internationalsexguide is hopeless on Malaysia. Seems like the sex police are active in Malaysian cyberspace.

Has anyone got any recent reports from Malaysia?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    the Cititel Health Spa was closed because Malay men were "receiving massages from women". Apparently, most of the Health Clubs and Spas are now super careful in offering "package girls" and you really need to know the Captain well. Failing that, in Penang the taxi drivers who congregate around Jalan Pinang will fix you up with whatever you want for R200 an hour, R500 a night. I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives, but don't know about them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some great suggestions provided. Thanks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Going soon, so trying to do a bit of study beforehand.... getting very disheartened by all these crackdowns people are talking about.... why cant honest hardworking ladies be left in peace

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go to Beach House, hookers everywhere mainly from south-east asia, but remember to bargin! and they will listen .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12