Valentina - trim taught and terrific

Person's Name : Valentina

Establishment: 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit: Wednesday 17th June 2015

Photos: http://www.533willoughby.com.au/valentina.html

Photo: Genuine

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates: $150 per hour

Body: Young, tight, beautiful D cup titties (enhanced but they look and feel great)

Pussy: Fully shaved, nice tight rig

Roster: Sunday and ?

Nationality or Ethnicity : China/Singapore

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Time to explore some new flesh and Valentina was recommended by Angie. “Young and very popular”.

Valentina duly walked in the room and wow – really cute face and very enticing body to match. Nice D cup boobies are in proportion to the rest of her body. Not super slim but very tight and has curves in all the right places. We started with a kiss and Valentina has a little bit of pull back tease but then we got into a full-on open mouth kiss. This gal is a great kisser.

I explore her body and fondle her ample breasts. Very nice handfuls and nice erect nipples. I explore between her legs and lo – a freshly shaved pussy. Yummy.

Up onto the bed for Valentina and so I could get into her pussy for some kneeling DATY. Valentina has a lovely rig, not overly large lips but not hidden either. Very interesting dark edges to her pussy lips. I have never seen this before. Very erotic. Valentina makes all the right moaning noises. Pussy is super wet.

Into some overhead DATY and a Kodak moment looking up at those full puppies with the erect nipples. Reverse 69 ensues and Valentina excels at DT BBBJ. Not the deepest I have ever had, but deep and very soft and very sensual. Really good.

Into her in mish and it was a great sight looking at her cute attractive face with those puppies bouncing nicely as I pound away. Valentina can take a full length and makes more appreciative noises.

Into her high heels for some standing face-to-face and also reverse standing. Terrific sight of those full boobies in the mirror.

CIM wasn’t on the menu so cum-on-tits was the finale.

Terrific session. Young attractive tight body with a fully shaved pussy and huge knockers plus a good kisser to boot. Whew.

Banned
    Thanks for the report bro!

Like you I found Valentina to be a lovely young lady with great service very passionate and GFE I am about to return for my 4th visit with her, a real little gem IMHO.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice review brother

Mesmerising bombshell Valentina in today 11/12

533Just a few minutes north of the city

Mesmerising striking bombshell Valentina arrives - Looks, sultry seduction and a killer sexy body.. She will break a lot of hearts with her charm..

Valentina - Size 5,D cup,toned and fit,168CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,exceptional service, Singapore girl."This striking tall,sexy,young lady arrives @533 and will BE one of the best.. Beautiful+young+pretty+sexy model body and GFE..The sums adds up to perfection or close to.. Valentina is certainly a experience to remember.. so be sure that you book to avoid disappointment. ++NEW PICS++

Mesmerising bombshell Valentina >http://www.533willoughby.com.au/valentina.html

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2015 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html
    For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991