Thread: Jessica

rcha086

Jessica

So I finally went back to Christine123's apartment. I had previously seen Christine a few times and loved her sexy figure and 110% service but unfortunately, she has went behind the scenes and is now running a little private joint with what seems to be a lot of hot, young girls. I hope to see her again one day but until then, I guess I have to make do with her new minions!

I was introduced to Jessica over the weekend; unfortunately Sarah wasn't available at the time (was my first choice as the pic of her eyes really reminded me of someone...). Jessica is Amazonian; she's tall (170cm+) with a great figure; not fat (not even chubby) but not slim either. Her best assets are definitely her breasts; most shops/privates overexaggerate when they say the girl has DDs, but in Jessica's case, there is no lie - they're definitely DD, and they're definitely hers. I've never met a Chinese of her stature and stats, so I genuinely was blown away. The lingerie she was wearing actually didn't reveal too much, so after my shower when she had stripped down already, I was very surprised at how big they were! She's shaved too. This photo of Jessica was my view when I walked into the room after my shower:

Jessica is attractive; she has that sexy vibe about her, definitely not the cute school girl type. She's exactly the type you would want to see when you walk into a high class bar in Shanghai. Actually, to me, she looked vaguely similar to Candice Swanepole (yes, the Victoria's Secret angel). Obviously a Chinese version of her and definitely not as pretty, but she has some features that make her look similar to Candice. I can't place it but it's there. Jessica has a more rounder face than Candice, and a few skin imperfections. Anyway, her English is poor, but she has a translator on her phone that she doesn't mind using if you want to get a point across to her.

Jessica may look classy and elegant and even a bit shy at first glance, but once stripped down, she's anything but. She's a great kisser and she really gets into it, DFK-ing properly and not like 80% of WLs where they just stick out their tongue and start flicking it around. Because of her size compared to mine, it did feel a little dominating when she was lunging in for the kiss, but that's not a complaint. She's just genuinely horny, and I could tell because the first thing she did after coming in for the kiss was grabbing and jerking off my cock. After a bunch of submissive Ginza girls, Jessica was the perfect change. After a bit of kissing, I took her down on the bed and pulled her over to the edge and just ate at her pussy. If there's one thing Asian girls love in bed, it's when you take control. She made all kinds of squeals and moans and I loved the fact that she would have her eyes closed and smile, and from time to time look down on my eating her out. Most WLs see it as part of the job and even the best ones can't help but make it feel like an obligation for them to open up their legs and let you DATY, but for Jessica it just all seemed natural, like she's in a new city (which she is) and just want to fuck as many guys as possible because she loves sex. One finger in and more eating out kicked up her moaning, and as soon as I got up to get a deep breath in, she took the opportunity to get me on my back and return the favour. Jessica sucks cock like it's her favourite thing to do; she makes it feel like she really wants it. Ball sucking, shaft licking, she did it all, but she does deep throat the best. She doesn't hesitate or slow her pace, she just goes for it; that said I'm not that big. She doesn't use her hands though unfortunately, but that's just trivial when she can suck hard.

On with the dom and we just fucked in mish; I usually try out cowgirl and doggy with new girls but changing positions was difficult when I thrusted away at the sight of her big tits bouncing up and down. She's LOUD. I was just speaking to the male receptionist (who's a very friendly guy, very helpful) before about our difficult it might be to work an operation like this in residential apartments as there are clients coming and going and also the amount of noise, and here I was making Jessica scream in ecstasy. She's not very tight but her pussy does feel great. Unloaded within about, 5 minutes of fucking and then we just laid there cuddling and chatted. No ring, no bell, but after a long period of rest I decided to go shower and call it a night, as it was late and I could see she was getting tired and sleepy. We hugged, kissed, and then parted ways.

Jessica
    Face - 7.5/10 - Attractive, though has a few imperfections here and there.
    Body - 8/10 - Amazonian with natural DD. Statuesque, not my type of girl but those who like taller, bustier types, she's definitely your girl.
    Attitude - 8.5/10 - Shy but becomes very naughty and playful once the clothes are off.
    Enthusiasm - 9.5/10 - Genuinely horny and loves suck and fuck.
    BBBJ - 8/10 - Hungry for cock; didn't score higher because of the lack of hands and finesse (literally hungry)
    Sex - 9/10 - Very memorable view in mish, with those tits bouncing around when thrusting, great pussy. Unfortunately didn't try her out in other positions.
    Overall 8.5/10

On her physical features, she's unlike any other Asian girl I've fucked (close comparison would be Elisa from CBDoubles years ago if any of you folks remember her). Looking back at my review of Christine, I've realised they gave me very similar service... I'm not speaking about their routine (as expected of two girls from the same shop) but of their enthusiasm and "hunger". For me, it felt like both really enjoy sex and it's as if they take up this profession to satiate their hunger for cock. This is a great thing for us, their customers of course; I just hope their other girls are the same too. I probably won't see Jessica again (her service was faultless, but her body type is just not for me), so I hope Christine's other girls would be my cup of tea.

Enjoy guys, and remember to be discrete!

crhaayn

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review, i think its time to see Jessica again, shes alot of fun.

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by tales88 View Post
    Great review, i think its time to see Jessica again, shes alot of fun.
    Thanks tales88

Senior Member(無間使者) christine123's Avatar
    Dear all brothers,

Come and try spanish with Jessica's 36F today!!!!! Call us now on 0406182838 (syd99 members hotline) or 0426282840 to book or enquire. When call, please mention you are syd99 member to receive a special discount price. Hope to see you tonight.

Wechat ID: Christine--123

E-Mail: admin@christine123.com

Trading Hour: 11am till late

Dear all brothers,

Come and try spanish with Jessica's 36F today!!!!! Call us now on 0406182838 (syd99 members hotline) or 0426282840 to book or enquire. When call, please mention you are syd99 member to receive a special discount price. Hope to see you tonight.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Jessica and must say I agree with everything. Her boobs are amazing and her nipple are Devine. She is seriously tall and gives great service. Bbbj was done with passion and the root was great. My only complaint would be the session ended to soon buy this is down to me. Definetly return.. next time for the hour. Top value at 120 for 30 mins

Winter Special is ON Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica's winter special price is $150/30mins or $230/1hr (whole day special!)

Call or txt us now on 0406182838 (syd99 members hotline) or 0426282840 to book or enquire. When call, please mention you are syd99 member to receive this special discount price. Have a good day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am glad someone is giving Ginza some much needed competition. Will definitely give it a try.