Thread: BJ from Shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

BJ from Shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    F
    Quote Originally Posted by jayti View Post
    This morning I saw one of my regulars at sunshine day spa.. a short girl with petite tight toned body with a 'natural' look!
    20 yr old doll face just tops it off!
    After the standard operating procedures i thought i might spice it up and ask to blow me off... out of my surprise she started doing it with out a glove!
    Tipped her real good.... $30 lol crazy i guess it was just a happy day.

Just seeing if this has ever happened to any other punters out there would love to hear it.
    "Thread: Sunshine Day Spa
    by jayti Replies
    Views
    [Shop info] Iv been here twice... both times i had people...
    Iv been here twice... both times i had people walk in while i was getting a massage.. could hear noises from the road and had the ml answer the phone.

Wont go back will stick to my usual bamboo or..."

You seem to be sending mixed messages to the Forum, jayti!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    F

"Thread: Sunshine Day Spa
    by jayti Replies
    Views
    [Shop info] Iv been here twice... both times i had people...
    Iv been here twice... both times i had people walk in while i was getting a massage.. could hear noises from the road and had the ml answer the phone.

Wont go back will stick to my usual bamboo or..."

You seem to be sending mixed messages to the Forum, jayti!
    Jayti's massage was last year man... I guess things have changed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What part of "won't go back" don't you comprehend tab123?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    What part of "won't go back" don't you comprehend tab123?
    I definitely can't read jayti's mind but I guess you can? I can however imagine things can change after 6 months.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

:/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah I don't know what your talking about mix messages mate...

This experience happened today not last yr.

Just thought I'd share the moment :/
    And thanks to you giving away too much info on an open forum, this girl will possibly end up sacked, or in trouble with the cops. Some things just need to be kept close to your chest.

While people can say they will never return, but still do, Jayti does state this was one of his 'regulars' there, so I guess the 'never return' component was heat of the moment. However, my concern is him only have 8 posts and then describing the ML in question. i always get suspicious when newbies identify MLs. It's either a rookie error, straight out bullshit or deliberate attempt to get her in trouble for whatever reason.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was thinking same as flamejob on this one. I went this place heaps before I got the run Around
    On all the times I have been there never once was offered that by any of the girls so bit sus on the post

Senior Member(無間使者)

Holier than thou

What's the point of a after report section if you can't talk about it...

Hmm 20 yr old short Asian doll face really gives away to much information.

Judging me on how many posts I make seriously? I think il keep to spectating. ✌️
    I'ts amazing how many people on this forum are so quick to sit in judgement with a holier than thou attitude pontificating on what ever matter they feel. ( I suppose as I am doing now) I suppose that is your right but we were all baby members once so how about giving someone the benefit of the doubt.

I'm also sure that you don't have to be a Rhodes Scholar to assume that there is a fair amount of fatuous BS written on this board.
    That's obviously one of the reason why the LEO don't go charging around to the premises just because one poster got a "slob on his knob". ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You mean owners, ML and the constabulary read this ????????? Nah!

The Professor

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    You mean owners, ML and the constabulary read this ????????? Nah!

The Professor
    Actually, all 3 do. Not all owners, and not all ML's, but it only takes one wrong person reading it to make things difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    I'ts amazing how many people on this forum are so quick to sit in judgement with a holier than thou attitude pontificating on what ever matter they feel. ( I suppose as I am doing now) I suppose that is your right but we were all baby members once so how about giving someone the benefit of the doubt.

I'm also sure that you don't have to be a Rhodes Scholar to assume that there is a fair amount of fatuous BS written on this board.
    That's obviously one of the reason why the LEO don't go charging around to the premises just because one poster got a "slob on his knob". ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You mean owners, ML and the constabulary read this ????????? Nah!

The Professor
    It is extremely naive to think that cops don't read this. The boastings of dirty-minded men may not be enough to count as evidence in court against them, but where there's smoke there's fire and enough ppl banging on about services at shops may well feed their appetite to don the glocks and kick the doors in as it were. As for owners and MLs, they most certainly read this. Only a couple of months ago I got a massage from an ML who works in a shop that's been reviewed here and she mentioned that some 'idiot' had broadcast the extra services that she provided which went well above the usual offered in the shop. She no longer works there.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nah =sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Actually, all 3 do. Not all owners, and not all ML's, but it only takes one wrong person reading it to make things difficult.
    see title. Thought it was obvious.