Thread: Amore

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Amore

Hi all,

I thought it high time I contributed something to this forum rather than just lurking.

On a whim last week, I stopped in at Amore in Doggett St. On entry, there was only one ML available, with pretty good English, and I booked for an hour ($65).

She led me to a spacious room and asked me to undress and hop onto the table. Within a couple of minutes, I was comfortable, she was back, and gave a decent massage along with some good conversation.

After some brief negotiations, she was happy to focus on my problem areas. I was so happy, I left a pineapple as a tip when our time concluded.

Will I return ? Yep.
    Was it VFM? A little pricey, but I enjoyed myself. You can make up your own minds on that one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good review.
    Amore has generally been good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is a fair generalization Kenji2. I've been getting good service here of late. A variety of girls here now also.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Stay

Does anyone just say to stay in the room rather than them leave and cut your time by 5-10 mins?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just say I paid this time u cut me short . If u don't say anything then they will keep doing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Time has never been an issue for me at amore, always got my full time, sometimes 5/10 mins extra.
    depending if the sesh was interrupted or not.
    Girls here are lovely and pretty cute. 65/hr and the gst (gentle service tax) has always been about 40-50 which is steep, but once you get to know a ml, she tends to open up and give you quite a good experience. I tend to pop into amore once a fortnight or so. always enjoy myself. i think im due for another visit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you mate. I haven't been to this place for a while. Thinking about going there some time soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

L and B

Just went amore today, tried one ML begin with L, she made me so comfortable and had very good attitude.
    After massage, I saw a beautiful girl came out from staff room, Her name starts with B.

Have any one tried her before ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Williamson View Post
    Just went amore today, tried one ML begin with L, she made me so comfortable and had very good attitude.
    After massage, I saw a beautiful girl came out from staff room, Her name starts with B.

Have any one tried her before ?
    Yes, she is amazing but expensive. She told me that she charges $200 for naked.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    she started at Spring Hill, then Upper Mt Gravatt then current place. She did that deed for 80 but that was when she'd just moved to Amore. Simply amazing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Amore

Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    she started at Spring Hill, then Upper Mt Gravatt then current place. She did that deed for 80 but that was when she'd just moved to Amore. Simply amazing
    Thanks for recommends her, will definitely try her next time, btw could any one pm me her full name, thanks !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes B has been around a bit.. has been known to go all the way too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which B is this memememe? pm please and damage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Healthybanana View Post
    Thanks for recommends her, will definitely try her next time, btw could any one pm me her full name, thanks !
    I guess the reply to your first post was too subtle?

How about fuck off and go try for yourself, come back, review it and THEN ask us for help?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well said RLP..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    got my lucky day today, went in and found the B, as promised by fellow brothers it was simply amazing
    will return vry soon