Thread: Sunshine Day Spa

Sunshine Day Spa

so, recently I have been having a few issues with my girlfriend over something completely stupid that I'd said. My bad, but it had her reconsidering our relationship and she had asked for (in fact, had taken whether I agreed or not) some time out which had me feeling pretty shit to be honest. Anyway, this isn't Dear Abby. apologies!

so I decided to go for a massage to take my mind off stuff. Some dudes turn to drink, some to drugs. I turn to hot Asian MLs.

I decided to check out Sunshine Day Spa as I'd been getting their daily updates through WeChat. Booked an hour and rolled in feeling pretty fucking dejected, not to put too fine a point on it. I was led through to a room by a friendly Asian woman and felt my spirits already rising. I was undressing as the ML walked in. Quite the vision of beauty. I laid on the table and she asked whether I wanted it soft, medium or hard. hard all the way!

Paint me pink and stick me on a roller-coaster naked. It was the best massage i've had in years. She walked on my back and really got into the muscles. Man, it felt good. Then she knelt between my legs to massage my legs and feet. There'd been a bit of tackle tickle and the mirrors in the room gave me a great view of her awesome cleavage as she massaged my feet. By this point I had a raging chub. When she climbed off she delicately ran her fingers up and down my body and popped the magical question with options. I opted for nude relief.

Sweet Fancy Moses! She had a body to die for. The hottest arse and a great pair of tits.

She began the relief as I was laying face down, her touches all over being very sensual with plenty of caresses of my throbbing tonsil-tickler.

On the flip she positioned herself for the best possible view and ease of access for me to touch and caress her all over as me brought me to the ball-draining conclusion.

Massage: 20/10
    Looks: 20/10
    Damage: $60 for massage, $100 for nude ending
    WIR - abso-fucking-lutely.

Great Review FJ!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I make sure I always afford a visit to this place when I come back to Brisbane.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went here a few weeks back and although the Massage was average, the HAB was hot i got to admit!!! BUT on the flip, the question was asked, and I said I only had 30, she insisted more so I gave up and finished off the session and walked out. Haven't been back yet, but maybe worth another punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can't get much change from a $50 this place is pricey for extras

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Paying the marginal increase can make it significantly worth your while at times...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    First time visit to this place today. Massage was great! Plenty of build up. Bit the bullet and paid the $50. No regrets!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So I'm intrigued by this place. Added them on wechat but it seems like a Chinese property group company

Edit: confirmed that I've got the right one

Edit2: they don't have a wechat id. Looks like I'll be visiting this MP soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore123 View Post
    So I'm intrigued by this place. Added them on wechat but it seems like a Chinese property group company

Edit: confirmed that I've got the right one

Edit2: they don't have a wechat id. Looks like I'll be visiting this MP soon.
    Weird ... i get daily WeChat messages from Sunshine Day Spa telling me who is on. However, in their profile i can't see their Wechat ID listed unlike others. I found them by using the 'People Nearby' feature and sent them a message asking to be added. my last booking with them was made through WeChat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    However, in their profile i can't see their Wechat ID listed unlike others.
    They probably just either did not set their WeChat ID or it's a setting that you can't add by ID, I don't know which. Doesn't matter anyway these places will always add you if you ask

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The tips for the MLs in this shop is on the very high end of the usual market. Place is great and clean but the additional prices asked really puts this place down. Still it is a very busy shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have to agree was a big regular this shop but what the girls ask is just to much these days

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey guys, so apparently my regular has left.

Anyone know what happened to Yumi?

She only worked Tuesday's and Thursday's

Super skinny jap girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    so, recently I have been having a few issues with my girlfriend over something completely stupid that I'd said. My bad, but it had her reconsidering our relationship and she had asked for (in fact, had taken whether I agreed or not) some time out which had me feeling pretty shit to be honest. Anyway, this isn't Dear Abby. apologies!

so I decided to go for a massage to take my mind off stuff. Some dudes turn to drink, some to drugs. I turn to hot Asian MLs.

I decided to check out Sunshine Day Spa as I'd been getting their daily updates through WeChat. Booked an hour and rolled in feeling pretty fucking dejected, not to put too fine a point on it. I was led through to a room by a friendly Asian woman and felt my spirits already rising. I was undressing as the ML walked in. Quite the vision of beauty. I laid on the table and she asked whether I wanted it soft, medium or hard. hard all the way!

Paint me pink and stick me on a roller-coaster naked. It was the best massage i've had in years. She walked on my back and really got into the muscles. Man, it felt good. Then she knelt between my legs to massage my legs and feet. There'd been a bit of tackle tickle and the mirrors in the room gave me a great view of her awesome cleavage as she massaged my feet. By this point I had a raging chub. When she climbed off she delicately ran her fingers up and down my body and popped the magical question with options. I opted for nude relief.

Sweet Fancy Moses! She had a body to die for. The hottest arse and a great pair of tits.

She began the relief as I was laying face down, her touches all over being very sensual with plenty of caresses of my throbbing tonsil-tickler.

On the flip she positioned herself for the best possible view and ease of access for me to touch and caress her all over as me brought me to the ball-draining conclusion.

Massage: 20/10
    Looks: 20/10
    Damage: $60 for massage, $100 for nude ending
    WIR - abso-fucking-lutely.
    I really must be missing out at this shop. Went a few days ago, and got a very mediocre massage. No hint of extras. She may of provided if I'd asked, but personally, I require a build up. Just very inexperienced. I spoke to the manager and she seems very friendly, but with the massage I received I'm definitely not sold on this place.
    Girl:
    Attitude: 10
    Massage: 5
    Happy time: none.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    I really must be missing out at this shop. Went a few days ago, and got a very mediocre massage. No hint of extras. She may of provided if I'd asked, but personally, I require a build up. Just very inexperienced. I spoke to the manager and she seems very friendly, but with the massage I received I'm definitely not sold on this place.
    Girl:
    Attitude: 10
    Massage: 5
    Happy time: none.
    True, it all depends on the girl. Flamejob has definitely seen a different girl and I can assure that. PM me if you want to know :-)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sunshine

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sunshine

nice review mate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayti View Post
    Hey mate,

Just seeing who's the ml you see at sunshine, any fs?
    Quote Originally Posted by jayti View Post
    Hey mate just seeing what girls you've seen at sunshine?

Cheers
    Hey mate, how about giving a bit back to the forum first.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lately this forum to many new members asking for info from us where we have paid $$$$$$ to try !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgersodger View Post
    Lately this forum to many new members asking for info from us where we have paid $$$$$$ to try !!!
    I'm also not keen on these long time larkers and then create a new account crap. Just stick to one account. Information isn't given out for free until you put the hard yards yourself.