Thread: Dalian beauty, Apple, just returned, more beautiful and lovely

Senior Member(無間使者)

Dalian beauty, Apple, just returned, more beautiful and lovely

Early this morning, I got a SMS from Dennis, telling me to check his shop's roster as one of his top girls, Apple from Dalian, just returned to work in his shop on a weekly basis. He reminded me not to miss this golden opportunity. I immediately made booking with Michael, the new receptionist for Saturday.

Of course, I could remember Apple, as she was one the last girls whom I had before I went overseas. I found her really nice. My AR on my last meeting with her as follows:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...tastic-moaning

Perhaps not too many punters knew she returned to work today. I was lucky to get a booking in the early afternoon. I was particularly pleased for two things:

1. She remembered me really well, a lot of minute details in that session, she could repeat that to me inside the room. I was so impressed.
    2. She put me ahead of another customer who wanted to book her. (I found out about it when I tried to add another hour, but she said not possible as she told that customer to come after me). I seldom want to add an extra hour, but Apple was just too exceptional and I didn't feel that I had enough of her in that 1 hr session. She said she would give me two hours if I booked her early in the morning, next Saturday and she would tell the receptionist after she has arrived. I was so pleased with her words.

Apple told me she did not work for the past 2 months, got lots of rest and went on holidays. I found her prettier than before and she looked really well and energetic. The first thing after she finished CBJ on me was to tell me that my dick got bigger than before. Perhaps this is her way of getting me more into the game. Nevertheless, she gave me more confidence and hence the subsequent actions in bed were even better than the first time. I found her pussy extremely tight due to her not working for 2 months. That's also why at the end, I wanted to extend but unfortunately was unable to do so.

Apple said her plan might just be working once a week, but the shop is asking her to work more days, which she is considering as to how to fit in with her uni-study. No matter what her plan is, I was happy that I could see this beauty for 2 hours next Sat. As she is very popular with customers who have seen her, she will be extremely difficult to book, this will be for sure.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggerbanana View Post
    I found her pussy extremely tight due to her not working for 2 months.
    I'm pretty sure her pussy will still be extremely tight after seeing you