Thread: We-are-looking-somebody-who-can-write-review 7 Cowper st Granville 9637-7922

Shop Owner

We-are-looking-somebody-who-can-write-review 7 Cowper st Granville 9637-7922

We-are-looking-somebody-who-can-write-review 7 Cowper st Granville 9637-7922
    We are looking somebody who can write reviews for us
    If you are intrested please contact us, We will offer you a big discount.
    7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 9623-7922

Banned
    Shop owner!

No one will write a report for you because they will end up with no credibility on the forum if they do!

Those of us that do reports do so for nothing because if we do so we can say what we like, we don't have to answer to anyone we just write it how it is.

The chance of anyone writing a report for you now is next to none and if they do no one will believe what they have written as you are paying them to write it.

That's not how this forum works.

I wish you well!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Shop owner!

No one will write a report for you because they will end up with no credibility on the forum if they do!

Those of us that do reports do so for nothing because if we do so we can say what we like, we don't have to answer to anyone we just write it how it is.

The chance of anyone writing a report for you now is next to none and if they do no one will believe what they have written as you are paying them to write it.

Not necessarily! The shop owner wants reviews for the attention it will bring to his shop. Perhaps there is no good or bad news but thinking makes it so. In other words, all publicity is good publicity!

It takes time and effort to write a review, and the more entertaining and informative it is, the more time and effort it takes. The reviewer, far from being paid for this effort, is still forking out a net amount of money regularly for the privilege of spending time and effort afterwards on reviewing.

It sounds like the shopowner might realise that the occasional poor review is not going to outweigh the number of good reviews. None of them would be "made up" - it would just be the law of averages at work. So it could work if the shopowner is mature enough to take the bad with the good. In that way all reviews from the shop would come with an official

Otherwise the shop gets **** all reviews! Hence his request to rectify the situation..

It is all theoretical though, as it seems that regular reviewers seem to be pretty thin on the ground - your good self being an exception oneonone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Not necessarily! The shop owner wants reviews for the attention it will bring to his shop. Perhaps there is no good or bad news but thinking makes it so. In other words, all publicity is good publicity!

It takes time and effort to write a review, and the more entertaining and informative it is, the more time and effort it takes. The reviewer, far from being paid for this effort, is still forking out a net amount of money regularly for the privilege of spending time and effort afterwards on reviewing.

It sounds like the shopowner might realise that the occasional poor review is not going to outweigh the number of good reviews. None of them would be "made up" - it would just be the law of averages at work. So it could work if the shopowner is mature enough to take the bad with the good. In that way all reviews from the shop would come with an official

Otherwise the shop or gets **** all reviews! Hence his request.

It is all theoretical though, as it seems that regular reviewers seem to be pretty thin on the ground - your good self being one of them oneonone.
    So are you putting in for the job bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Shop owner!

I wish you well!
    Exactly like your credibility when it comes to your reports from 533.
    You do more promotion for that shop than the actual paying advertiser.
    Just like you used to for tp 64 before you moved onto 533.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Exactly like your credibility when it comes to your reports from 533.
    You do more promotion for that shop than the actual paying advertiser.
    Just like you used to for tp 64 before you moved onto 533.
    Just to clarify your error broX!

I went to 533 long before I ever went to 64

I went to 64 because a girl I liked a lot worked there!

I liked 64 and still think it is a good shop I don't go there any more because a friend of mine lived or his mother lived in the home down the end of the street and his wife and him both saw me going there on a couple of occasions so I had to stop going to 64.

As for 533 I have explained my relationship with this shop else where on the forum,

In short 533 has plenty of great girls it does have some lets say disadvantages but for me they are minor compared to the service I get there and the great girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dear Mr oneonone your credibility is as Fischer says, it's in tatters here i think you are delusional and you have the hide to come to this thread and bag someone else and the shop ??

Dear sir please get a grip