Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 104 Pacific Hwy, Roseville

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Size/shape : 6/8 lovely body, C cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS,

Value for money/recommend? : Yes !!

My experience/comments :

Cici has a lovely smile and cheeky grin when greeting. She turned to lead me out of the waiting room and two lovely bottom cheeks where protruding from the skimpy shorts so I had to pat them firmly which she liked.
    Into the room and quick shower and towel on before she returned.

Cici responded to teasing kisses around her neck and breasts before I let her beautiful breasts escape from the lacy bra. Wow they were firm with pert small nipples which she enjoyed been sucked and she responded by sucking and pinch my nipples which I love. I put some gentle clamps on her erect nipples which she had not tried before and liked.

Slowing moving down her body with kisses right down to the backs of her knees before returning to those gorgeous butt cheeks and inner thighs. I slowly removed the skimpy shorts to reveal a g-string down the crack which I parted and let my tongue do a little rimming. Still with my face in her butt I removed the panties and wow what a delight. A fully shaved pussy as was promised but the lips protruding from it where divine. I asked her to bend over the bed using her arms for support and slowly spreading her legs apart allowed me to bury my face into those beautiful wet lips and run my tongue back a forth across her clit as she moaned.

By now my cock was so hard the towel could hardly constrain him so when she turned and ripped the towel from me the gasp of delight and prompt tonguing of him was well worth the foreplay. Cici BBBJ him for a time before I asked her to insert a metal butt plug for me much to her surprise, but it feels so good especially later when hammering a pussy, then we got onto the bed in a 69er and continued to eat each other. I had to stop her at one point to gain control so I made her sit on my face and I buried my nose deep inside her and tongued that lovely clit as she ground down on my face.

It was time for the bat to play ball so on with a DOM and bang she was onto me Cowgirl hammering my cock deep inside her and grinding pelvis on pelvis, again to slow her down a little we flipped into Missionary and I nearly got her into the Oyster position with her knees back and wide so I could bury my bat deep as I watched those lovely lips wrap around the shaft as he stroked back and forth in the extremely hot and juicy pussy.

So as I like to come Doggy style she got on all paws and started to pound back against me as I lightly played with her rose petal (no entry), it got me rock hard but to make it just that much better to cum I stretched one of her legs up onto my knee into the Fire Hydrant position which opens the pussy nice and wide for ultra deep penetration and I went to town holding her hips firm and hammering him deeper and deeper until I exploded. We dropped back into Doggy but Cici was not finished as she continued to pound back and forth on my bat trying to extract every last drop of cum from him.

We collapsed onto the bed and she exclaimed how much cum was in the DOM as she removed it to which I replied it was all because of her !

She finished was gentle massage

Overall great service and experience, she will hopefully be a little more adventurous next time so I can play with her butt more

Ball+

Junior Member(有D料到)

Good review, BUTT....

Why has this review come from the Shop Owner and not the actual customer?

Quote Originally Posted by Roseville Rose View Post
    Cici - great butt cheeks and lips
    Person's Name : Cici

Establishment : Roseville Rose

Date of Visit : 10th April 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 104 Pacific Hwy, Roseville

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Size/shape : 6/8 lovely body, C cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS,

Value for money/recommend? : Yes !!

My experience/comments :

Cici has a lovely smile and cheeky grin when greeting. She turned to lead me out of the waiting room and two lovely bottom cheeks where protruding from the skimpy shorts so I had to pat them firmly which she liked.
    Into the room and quick shower and towel on before she returned.

Cici responded to teasing kisses around her neck and breasts before I let her beautiful breasts escape from the lacy bra. Wow they were firm with pert small nipples which she enjoyed been sucked and she responded by sucking and pinch my nipples which I love. I put some gentle clamps on her erect nipples which she had not tried before and liked.

Slowing moving down her body with kisses right down to the backs of her knees before returning to those gorgeous butt cheeks and inner thighs. I slowly removed the skimpy shorts to reveal a g-string down the crack which I parted and let my tongue do a little rimming. Still with my face in her butt I removed the panties and wow what a delight. A fully shaved pussy as was promised but the lips protruding from it where divine. I asked her to bend over the bed using her arms for support and slowly spreading her legs apart allowed me to bury my face into those beautiful wet lips and run my tongue back a forth across her clit as she moaned.

By now my cock was so hard the towel could hardly constrain him so when she turned and ripped the towel from me the gasp of delight and prompt tonguing of him was well worth the foreplay. Cici BBBJ him for a time before I asked her to insert a metal butt plug for me much to her surprise, but it feels so good especially later when hammering a pussy, then we got onto the bed in a 69er and continued to eat each other. I had to stop her at one point to gain control so I made her sit on my face and I buried my nose deep inside her and tongued that lovely clit as she ground down on my face.

It was time for the bat to play ball so on with a DOM and bang she was onto me Cowgirl hammering my cock deep inside her and grinding pelvis on pelvis, again to slow her down a little we flipped into Missionary and I nearly got her into the Oyster position with her knees back and wide so I could bury my bat deep as I watched those lovely lips wrap around the shaft as he stroked back and forth in the extremely hot and juicy pussy.

So as I like to come Doggy style she got on all paws and started to pound back against me as I lightly played with her rose petal (no entry), it got me rock hard but to make it just that much better to cum I stretched one of her legs up onto my knee into the Fire Hydrant position which opens the pussy nice and wide for ultra deep penetration and I went to town holding her hips firm and hammering him deeper and deeper until I exploded. We dropped back into Doggy but Cici was not finished as she continued to pound back and forth on my bat trying to extract every last drop of cum from him.

We collapsed onto the bed and she exclaimed how much cum was in the DOM as she removed it to which I replied it was all because of her !

She finished was gentle massage

Overall great service and experience, she will hopefully be a little more adventurous next time so I can play with her butt more

Ball+

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Roberts View Post
    Maybe the shop owner couldn't hold and have to give her girl a try?? Haha.

Probably just gimic from shop.

Banned

Its CICI photo

Banned
    104 Roseville 94167291http://RosevilleRose.com.au

Banned
    Address:104 Pacific highway Roseville 94167291

Dear customer:
    Drop in our shop You will be greatly impress be the service by our beautiful sexy girls .
    $90 for helf hr, $150 For one hr.$130 for 45min
    including some extra service...let you more enjoy..haha
    Web:www.Rosevillerose.com.au
    Call:94167291 (shop 10am-antime)
    Email:Rosevill104rose@gmail.com.

GREAT NEWS TO OUR CUSTOMER
    EVERY DAY WE HAVE SPECIAL OFFER TO OUR REGULARS OR NEW CUSTOMER,
    $130/HR FOR OUR "SPECIAL GRIL"
    BOOKING STRICKLY REQUIRED
    EVERY DAY WE HAVE ONE
    "SPECIAL GIRL"
    START 03/07/2015Frday
    DAY

TODAY SPECIAL GIRL IS

New Daimond (also provide Daimond service)
    Attachment 25697Attachment 25698

BOOKING PHONE IS 94167291 Or 042680143

$130/hr Full service

Go wechat ;0424680143

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha that is the sort of review I would give myself if given the chance. BOOM!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Roberts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Maybe the shop owner couldn't hold and have to give her girl a try?? Haha.

Probably just gimic from shop.
    maybe the customer posted in a different site and the shop wanted to echo it here? she looks hotter in her updated pics...looks chunkier...more to hold and love. lol

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaheim View Post
    maybe the customer posted in a different site and the shop wanted to echo it here? she looks hotter in her updated pics...looks chunkier...more to hold and love. lol
    If it is from another site it is inappropriate for Roseville Rose to high-jack it and use it for advertising.

Actually it's pretty well written, but if you believe it you will also believe Osama be Laden was a born again Christian and Tony Abbott is a Marxist.

Seagal

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Seagal View Post
    If it is from another site it is inappropriate for Roseville Rose to high-jack it and use it for advertising.

Actually it's pretty well written, but if you believe it you will also believe Osama be Laden was a born again Christian and Tony Abbott is a Marxist.

Seagal
    LOL. amen Uncle. amen.