Thread: Auburn rubdown

Junior Member(有D料到)

Auburn rubdown

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh. Nothing special. Just your standard run down Chinese massage with $20 happy ending. No massage technique, just really some hand movements on you and then a tug. All older ladies 40+

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can tell from the add what it would be like. I can predict:

Standard run of the mill, dodgy environment, 40+ ladies. might get FS here even. Why not give it a go if you're curious? Are there any other places in auburn?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    I can tell from the add what it would be like. I can predict:

Standard run of the mill, dodgy environment, 40+ ladies. might get FS here even. Why not give it a go if you're curious? Are there any other places in auburn?
    Out of curiosity, I went to take a look, as you had mentioned this place. Very discreet, not even a massage sign on the door. Saw one of those little Chinese cats they often have at these places. As predicted, an old, unattractive Chinese woman came to the door. Damn, no way I was going to go with that woman! I asked to see the other lady, but she said she refused.

Now, I don't know what does/does not go on in there, but yes it's one of those 40+ joints. I ended up going to a legit place in the 1-5 Harrow road complex. Totally legit, nothing untoward. The girls were young and nice, and the shop nicely decorated. I had a nicer time with a legit there, than I would have at the other place, even if that was sexual.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Interesting how a new "wave" of chinese massage joints have opened in more recent times.

Considering their advertising on Cracker and Backpage are basically the same format and in a lot of case the photos are mixed thru.

All provide the same type of service with maybe different pricing depending on the area.

I think the worst part is the mis-information is the majority of their advertising.
    Whether is the mention of a shower, rear entrance, etc... seems they just cant keep their advertising straight.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Interesting how a new "wave" of chinese massage joints have opened in more recent times.

Considering their advertising on Cracker and Backpage are basically the same format and in a lot of case the photos are mixed thru.

All provide the same type of service with maybe different pricing depending on the area.

I think the worst part is the mis-information is the majority of their advertising.
    Whether is the mention of a shower, rear entrance, etc... seems they just cant keep their advertising straight.
    Yes, it's gotten to the point where I keep thinking its the same shop but a new branch! I think they literally copy a template.

The biggest mis advertising is 'young, pretty girls'. Then you show up and it's a 50 yo bat out of hell!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    some of those bats might look out of hell, but can sure give a legit massage.

I did a job recently in the outer west of Sydney and buggered my back. On way home called into one of these places & 50+ bat took over. She crrtainly fixed the problem.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    some of those bats might look out of hell, but can sure give a legit massage.

I did a job recently in the outer west of Sydney and buggered my back. On way home called into one of these places & 50+ bat took over. She crrtainly fixed the problem.
    Agreed totally. The older ones are generally better at the massage part. However, I was speaking about false advertising.

Btw, did you get the Extras from that bat? Ha ha.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Btw, did you get the Extras from that bat? Ha ha.
    Funny, she offered but I suggested we were both too old for that.
    She then called in a young early 20's stunner and said she will do anything you like.
    Yeah sure, next you be saying call you mummy ?
    She just laughed and sent the young one out.

Yes I intend to call in again just for a laugh next time out that way.

Banned
    She then called in a young early 20's stunner and said she will do anything you like.

How did the young one look like?

The ad in cracker refers to a 23 year old girl who delivers more than a massage. Anyone tried her?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The biggest mis advertising is 'young, pretty girls'. Then you show up and it's a 50 yo bat out of hell!
    Exactly! Where do they get off?

I tried this place in Gladesville too: http://asianmassagesydney.com.au/gladesville

Same story. 2 gross 45-60yos working. I walked out.

On a side note.. what's with that website http://asianmassagesydney.com.au ?

Is this one owner of all the chains?

They also have this list of Thai places (which seems more legit) http://asianmassagesydney.com.au/thai-home Are there any rub and tugs in this list of Thai places?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Which place in the west had a 20s stunner?? lol.. cause I rarely see them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Omg that's an amazing story actually! Imagine if I walked after seeing a 50yo bat, and yet there was a 20yo stunner ready in the back Room?!

Which place exactly was it btw? I'd like to book the young one.

And why didn't you take her, my friend!?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by james235 View Post
    Exactly! Where do they get off?

I tried this place in Gladesville too: http://asianmassagesydney.com.au/gladesville

Same story. 2 gross 45-60yos working. I walked out.

On a side note.. what's with that website http://asianmassagesydney.com.au ?

Is this one owner of all the chains?

They also have this list of Thai places (which seems more legit) http://asianmassagesydney.com.au/thai-home Are there any rub and tugs in this list of Thai places?
    Yeah there's a few websites like that. There's even new forums etc. anyone can build a website in order to attract advertising I guess

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Which place exactly was it btw? I'd like to book the young one.

And why didn't you take her, my friend!?
    I'll keep it under wraps for the mo till I sus it out a bit further.
    It does appear to be a completely legit place,
    I think only because we really got along and joking with each other more got offered.
    Whether it was really available not just joking, well I am not really sure.