Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deepthroat Queens

Deepthroat Queens

Hi bros,

Its been a long time between drinks, and blowjobs for that matter.

Thought it was time to create a new thread for one of my all time favourite things.. Deepthroat blowjobs!!

Question is.. Who's the best working girl right now for it?

I can only think of Saki at Ginza. Vivian used to be amazing too, does she work elsewhere now?

Gimme your suggestions and we can build a list for fellow fans.

Peace out.

MrSeven

Bump..

Come on bros, we can do better than that

Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Hi bros,

Thought it was time to create a new thread for one of my all time favourite things.. Deepthroat blowjobs!!

I can only think of Saki at Ginza. Vivian used to be amazing too, does she work elsewhere now?

Peace out.

MrSeven

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ah saki... I remember her. Have you seen Hawaii 5-O? Well saki is my Hi-5-O girl. High intensity. 5 orgasms.

Brilliant girl.

I haven't seen Hawaii 5-0 are you referring to the show? Or is there a girl called Hawaii 5-0?? lol
    COME ON BOYS
    there's gotta be some more young hot deepthroat working girls out there?!

Banned
    Hi bros,

Peace out.

MrSeven
    There are some emus and giraffes at Taronga Zoo, they could probably look after you, then again maybe not.
    Anyway, how would you get a little prick into an emus mouth? You'd need a step ladder, and a crane for the giraffes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoManyTits View Post
    There are some emus and giraffes at Taronga Zoo, they could probably look after you, then again maybe not.
    Anyway, how would you get a little prick into an emus mouth? You'd need a step ladder, and a crane for the giraffes.
    What a bizarre reply.

Shame there's no info here, as I've been on the lookout (very spasmodically it must be said) for a girl who can properly deep-throat.
    I've never had one reach the base, and spent some time and money over the years in the process.

I'll be checking the Ginza roster for Saki, and hoping someone has some info. Thanks.

Just some names to rule out, that seem to get thrown about, but probably shouldn't.
    533 Shelly, Ada - both try, but no. Lilly, no. A few other girls - the gang-bang one, no, well, none of them as yet, for me.
    64 Taren: Karen, no.
    Ginza: Prada, no, but her eyes were watering, so the dedication is (was) there. Cassie, no.

Any others on the yay or nay lists?

Cheers,

toomuch

Brother too much,
    I like your style. Sounds like we been on a similar journey.
    I agree with weirdo reply above!? Not helpful at all.
    Yeh prada couldnt go all the way but still gave a mean machine gun fellatio.
    Saki's amazing man, and such a sweet girl. Look after her and she'll look after you.
    Vivian was great too at ginza, but seems to have disappeared or maybe left for another shop?? Guessing shes gone back home. She was a lovely girl too back when i saw her.
    Im glad u made a list there of who "doesn't" DT despite what's advertised. Very misleading advertising from many shops.
    Be great if other bros gave their recommendations.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Deepthroat Queens

Brother too much,
    I like your style. Sounds like we been on a similar journey.
    I agree with weirdo reply above!? Not helpful at all.
    Yeh prada couldnt go all the way but still gave a mean machine gun fellatio.
    Saki's amazing man, and such a sweet girl. Look after her and she'll look after you.
    Vivian was great too at ginza, but seems to have disappeared or maybe left for another shop?? Guessing shes gone back home. She was a lovely girl too back when i saw her.
    Im glad u made a list there of who "doesn't" DT despite what's advertised. Very misleading advertising from many shops.
    Be great if other bros gave their recommendations.
    Ginza: Aiko
    5* :Victoria, Pepper, Whiskey almost.
    Hard to find the complete package but those girls all great service and dont know about Victoria but DD was in the service package for Whiskey , Pepper and Aiko.
    All retired now I think.
    Any good ones, im listening.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Otis View Post
    Ginza: Aiko
    5* :Victoria, Pepper, Whiskey almost.
    Hard to find the complete package but those girls all great service and dont know about Victoria but DD was in the service package for Whiskey , Pepper and Aiko.
    All retired now I think.
    Any good ones, im listening.
    Pepper from 5* is Lisa at Ginza in case you wanted to reminisce.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by loaded View Post
    Pepper from 5* is Lisa at Ginza in case you wanted to reminisce.
    Thats awesome, thanks

Anyone know what happened to Vivian? She just disappeared?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well girls' mouths and throats aren't one-size-fits-all. She CAN DT; it's just that not everyone fits the bill. It's not necessarily false advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaheim View Post

well girls' mouths and throats aren't one-size-fits-all. She CAN DT; it's just that not everyone fits the bill. It's not necessarily false advertising.
    understand not all girls can do DT, but it shouldn't have been advertised as such.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    understand not all girls can do DT, but it shouldn't have been advertised as such.
    Haha ! If she can do DT for a couple of clients with exceptionally short dicks, then the ad is justified !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Most girls can't DT and whether a girl can DT or not will often depend on how long the cock is.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I reckon if a girl knows how to DT properly she can take almost any "normal" size cock ...
    DT means the cock goes down her throat, not just in her mouth, to do this properly some girls need to tilt their heads up a little so the cock has a path through the mouth into the throat. They need to be able to supress the gag reflex also. Some girls are so good at it they can do it with any head position and they just force the cock down their throat.

Nothing better than seeing a youngish looking hot girl sucking your big cock deep deep down inside her throat. Just gets you even more rock hard which in turn means she has to devour it even more. Which also means more cum for her to swallow.

Love it!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bibi formerly of 533 spectacular.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And cant remember her name from tokyo cats but its joline tang her deep bj was epic

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha ! If she can do DT for a couple of clients with exceptionally short dicks, then the ad is justified !
    Exceptionally short dick is not deep throat, it doesn't even get close to the throat :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast