Doing this on my phone so ill make it brief but include as much as i can haha. This is based on my personal judgement so dont take it as gospel.

Used the wechat program to book my time for 12pm 30min session $120, (should have booked for 11am as the first customer)

Christine was very acommidating and friendly and made the booking process to meeting the girl very fluid.

Met Tiffany, to me was lil different from the picture. I think some touch up were done on the photos or the lighting in the room is just too dark. Barring that her shape was still very nice!. I liked her Legs and butt, felt like she works out maybe squats haha.

We mainly spoke in mandarin as english was somewhat a struggle.

So the place is a apartment. Guessing it is a 2 bedroom apartment. The shower is too small for 2 people and is outside the room(they did partition the bathroom so the bathroom being outside is almost a non issue).

Took a shower alone. And started off with some kissing. No DFK. And i went down to daty just for a moment before i stopped. In the back of my mind i noticed as i came to the apartment someone leaving. And from intuition i felt he was just with Tiffany (this might just be me over thinking but if we could of had a shower together it wiuld have put my mind at a lot of ease)

Moving on Tiffany is very vocal, to the point that it felt forced. But was never a dull moment from start to finish. I moved on to play with both her breast and pussy and after a while Tiffany suddenly pulls my hand and finger inside her!!. After fingering her she moved down and started Bbbj. From there we moved from a 69 position to reverse cowgirl. And she knows how to move those hips. The grinding was amazing. After a while i motioned her to turn around and from a normal position so i can play with those soft breasts.
Not much eye contact as i felt she was looking away. But didnt bother me too much as since her hip movements were really nice. In the end we finished with her on top. Both very tired from the session. And with 5 mins to spare just chit chatted about various things.

Overall 7/10
Looks 6.5/10
Body 7/10
Sex 8.5/10
Bbbj 8.5/10

TLDR:

Pros she seems to enjoy the session and took the initiative with many actions which i liked alot. (I enjoy it that much more when the girls seems very into it)
Con: no shower together, cant blame them. The bathroom is tiny!!