Thread: Kiki great passionate Sex

Junior Member(有D料到)

Kiki great passionate Sex

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Age 30ish

Size/shape :Super hot body Natural B cups Shaved pussy just sexy as and protruding lips.

Services Provided : BJ, , FS, multiple pos. digit, DATY 69

Value for money/recommend? yes highly recommend

Kiki slinked into the room in a sexy bra and tiny tiny pair of denim shorts that covered absolutely nothing but still kept me wanting to get it of real quick to show me her near perfect body. Kiki had a good look at me and then gave me a great DFK which really started the 2hr session with a bang and got me standing to attention faster than an 15yr looking at hot chicks at the beach.
    I sat down on the lounge and Kikki came over and continued with our DFK and then stood to slowly remove her bra which revealed a perfectly shaped pair of B cup tits sitting on a tiny size 5 body great shape not skinny all in loverly proportion down to a beautiful arse that begged to be grabbed and push her flat tummy and pubis into my face.
    Kiki lifted one leg over my shoulder and said lick me well Im not shy about helping to arouse my partner for the afternoon so I got right into felatio which soon had her pussy grinding my face and getting very wet and juicy my cock by this time was quivery with excitement as well and Kiki soon repaid the pleasure and got to her knees and started a great BBBJ that her lips went right down to the base of my cock and I could feel the back of her throat rubbing the tip of my penis I was so eager to jump into her pussy at this stage I had her dom me up and she leaned over the sofa and I entered her sopping pussy in a doggy while we looked into the mirror and I pumped her pussy until she was pushing back and gyrating on my cock as much as she could get into her.

Kiki broke up and came in a quivering knee trembling orgasm that left her sweating and smiling she grabbed my hand led me to the bed lay me down and said I fuck you now.
    Kiki jumped on asian cowgirl and rode me hard like a rodeo star trying to stay on a bucking bull , then switched to reverse cowgirl and lent right forward and had my cock rubbing up hard against her G spot which soon led to another knee trembling orgasm ,
    Kiki rolled of and lay in a sweaty curled up position hanging onto me and looking into my eyes,
    I let her rest for a while in this comfortable position just enjoying the moment but I soon felt that a bit more DATY was on so she eagerly lay down and spread her legs wide and said again lick me I eagerly gave her my fullest attention with my tongue and bird finger rubbing inside her very tight pussy Kiki soon was sopping wet and pumping my face and hand involuntarily again I couldn't stand not being in that tight pussy with my hard cock so I dommed up again and we did mish and more doggy until I could hardly move.
    I rolled of and let Kiki finish me with an hand job that had me exploding all over the place with a gusher that hit my chest.
    Kiki jumped up and had a quick shower and came up and curled up in my arms and started to hum a little tune I did know but could sense Kiki seemed very contented.
    It was a great session full of very sexy PSE experiences mixed with a full on GFE with lots of DFK and comfortable moments I think we really clicked in a passionate way.
    I now know why she is a favourite down at the shop and she will be visited by myself very soon.

Till then Seeya

Banned
    I had a booking but she did not turn up!

Kiki was free I have seen her a few times before and she is always a bundle of fun.

She talks a lot but to be honest I have no idea what she is talking about.

Never the less she is always fun and I had a great punt today lots of dfk daty bbbj, and sex well it was all in cowgirl but I love cowgirl and it went on and on and on I just loved it!

At the end well I am sure we went 10 minutes over time, we showered together, she is one great punt.

Racy and striking Kiki in today 18/2

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

533 Roster - Racy and striking Kiki returns to rev up your pleasure and senses.. A pleasure kitten who is one of 533s finest..

Kiki - Size 6,D cup,165CM,young and very pretty,petite nice slim body,experienced top service, Chinese lady.Roster says"Racy Kiki returns @533, Young..petite..and very sexy..offering an exceptional service.. Kiki has a beautiful smile, GFEand very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out." Kiki's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster this SATURDAY*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2017 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991