Thread: Miss Masseuse Beenleigh

Miss Masseuse Beenleigh

Sadly, this is an unhappy, or at least unfulfilled, ending report. Checked out Miss Masseuse Beenleigh. $89 for the hour (compare that to the $80 at Nind St Southport) and I get nothing. The massage was good if that is what you want, but overpriced imho. ho hum ... one for 'the team' I guess.

BrainSex
    sorry to hear about that bro.

what were the positive signs that made you think there were extra's available?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    sorry to hear about that bro.

what were the positive signs that made you think there were extra's available?
    My guess is the $89/hr price tag.

Yeah the price tag was really the only motivator there. like i said, at nind st, $80 is inclusive ... plus just the sheer inability to be able to go past a massage shop without checking it out - don't wanna die not knowing, lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    Sadly, this is an unhappy, or at least unfulfilled, ending report. Checked out Miss Masseuse Beenleigh. $89 for the hour (compare that to the $80 at Nind St Southport) and I get nothing. Not even half a chub. No tickle, no offer, no whispers of an offer. The massage was good if that is all that you want, but overpriced imho. ho hum ... one for 'the team' I guess.
    Miss Massuese has been around for years, used to be one in Springwood not far from Hong and another location (not Beenleigh) I can't remember. Always legit!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    Yeah the price tag was really the only motivator there. like i said, at nind st, $80 is inclusive ... plus just the sheer inability to be able to go past a massage shop without checking it out - don't wanna die not knowing, lol.
    yes flamejob i do the same thing see a new place have to try it out