Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has this ever happened to you?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Has this ever happened to you?

Lads,

If you've read my posts, I am a big massage, HJ and b2b fan. I would call myself an "almost" addict haha.

Recently though I formed a bond with this one masseuse and became so attracted to her. I usually always get the massage with the b2b with her and it feels amazing.

Today though, I went in and she stripped off immediately. Literally the whole session was a short massage followed by just chatting and dfking (wasn't too deep but it felt so good because of the connection).

I told her that initially I thought I wanted everything but I'm just happy to spend time with you today and I don't want the HJ or b2b (she was nude at the time haha but you know what I mean I hope). I paid her the usual b2b tip and she was taken aback but today was all about a.connection I felt.

This clearly means that I need to get a girlfriend asap haha. I know that it would seem like a waste of money on my part as all we did was a short massage followed by connecting on a deeper level (at least in my view) but today I felt that I didn't want to ruin that moment that I'd built up by asking for a HJ. I told her I could pleasure myself at home, at which she started laughing and jokingly asked me to pleasure myself in front of her.

I really feel a connection with this girl but I know the business and understand that it's part of their job to achieve this. However, today i felt so good just being with her and all her beauty, charisma and personality.

It was a priceless feeling that money couldn't buy

Quote Originally Posted by z3335526 View Post
    Lads,

If you've read my posts, I am a big massage, HJ and b2b fan. I would call myself an "almost" addict haha.

Recently though I formed a bond with this one masseuse and became so attracted to her. I usually always get the massage with the b2b with her and it feels amazing.

Today though, I went in and she stripped off immediately. Literally the whole session was a short massage followed by just chatting and dfking (wasn't too deep but it felt so good because of the connection).

I told her that initially I thought I wanted everything but I'm just happy to spend time with you today and I don't want the HJ or b2b (she was nude at the time haha but you know what I mean I hope). I paid her the usual b2b tip and she was taken aback but today was all about a.connection I felt.

This clearly means that I need to get a girlfriend asap haha. I know that it would seem like a waste of money on my part as all we did was a short massage followed by connecting on a deeper level (at least in my view) but today I felt that I didn't want to ruin that moment that I'd built up by asking for a HJ. I told her I could pleasure myself at home, at which she started laughing and jokingly asked me to pleasure myself in front of her.

I really feel a connection with this girl but I know the business and understand that it's part of their job to achieve this. However, today i felt so good just being with her and all her beauty, charisma and personality.

It was a priceless feeling that money couldn't buy
    This happens a lot and you are not alone here. I had many connections with past girls like this. But don't think there's anymore than just a service unless you are prepared to propose something to the girl like supporting them to be your girlfriend which they may consider. Most of the time it's just money or opportunity they are looking for.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All that matters is that u were satisfied at the end right?

Its easy to feel connections with people when ur both in a intimate act.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New experience

Hahaha yeah. In the end, the most important thing is happiness.

Garfield, you're right that this is a service and you can't look past that. But allow me to fantasise haha. Having seen so many MLs in my life, I've never had this connection and I think it's a credit to the girl for her ability to engage with the customer. In a distorted way, you'd hope it's just with you but realistically, I think she's just very good at establishing chemistry because her massage skills are average at best.

Anyway, wanted to share because it's a new experience in my massage adventure and I consider myself a five year veteran haha

Hahaha yeah. In the end, the most important thing is happiness.

Garfield, you're right that this is a service and you can't look past that. But allow me to fantasise haha. Having seen so many MLs in my life, I've never had this connection and I think it's a credit to the girl for her ability to engage with the customer. In a distorted way, you'd hope it's just with you but realistically, I think she's just very good at establishing chemistry because her massage skills are average at best.

Anyway, wanted to share because it's a new experience in my massage adventure and I consider myself a five year veteran haha
    Don't want to rob your joy. It's a good feeling to have that connection, keep us posted.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    So did you wank in front of her or not ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Experience

Hahahaha

Nah I didn't. Any connection we may have had would've been lost if she saw me barbequing my goods in front of her

Hahahaha

Nah I didn't. Any connection we may have had would've been lost if she saw me barbequing my goods in front of her
    Sometimes I ask the ML to masturbate herself, and I also wank and we both cum together.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Hahahaha

Good move!

Who knows what this can lead to... Ask her out... And five years later... You might be married with kids. I am sure MLs want to settle down and get married once they find someone special, no?
    Info provided is based on my limited knowledge and personal opinions and may or may not be correct, please do your own research and make the phone calls to double check.

Happy punting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's my running theme at the moment sex is so much better when you have a good connection with the girl. I usually don't rate girls 1 to 10 but this is only for example to illustrate a point.

If the girl is for arguments sake a 10 in looks but there is little to no connection/you get the vibe she's not into it. Then I would much rather prefer seeing a girl that is a 6-7 in looks but is totally into it and you can see her enjoying it.

I know having sex is a WL's job but that doesn't exclude them from enjoying it and I don't know about most punters but for me I can tell so quick when girl doesn't want to be there, you get the vibe...
    That doesn't mean that they can't give "good service" but the mood and punt is dead for me when I feel that.

Recently I actually walked out of a punt earlier than I should have.. because the girl annoyed me so much. Some people have problems with KPS for me it's TPS (Thai Princess Syndrome).
    Kind of disappointing because most of these girls are smoking hot but I digress.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fantasy

You're 100% right mate.

The connection between the girl and I is now the most important element.

When you have a good connection, you get away with doing alot more cheeky things and you generally feel more comfortable during the session.

I consider my girl (hahaha I'm calling her "my girl") to be an 8.5. The problem is that I don't really even visit her for the massage. Just to see her. Pretty expensive date Lol.

Next step is to have a cheeky drink with her one of these days.

(for all those lads who are thinking that I need to wake up from my reality and understand that an MLs job is to be friendly and sweet, I FULLY understand this. In fact, I'd respect her as well if she said no too. However, if I don't try, then I won't know and I'll regret it. What's the harm in another girl saying no to me lolol.

I have a feeling she'll say yes to the drink but don't think I'll be able to seal the deal aftrr that.

You're 100% right mate.

The connection between the girl and I is now the most important element.

When you have a good connection, you get away with doing alot more cheeky things and you generally feel more comfortable during the session.

I consider my girl (hahaha I'm calling her "my girl") to be an 8.5. The problem is that I don't really even visit her for the massage. Just to see her. Pretty expensive date Lol.

Next step is to have a cheeky drink with her one of these days.

(for all those lads who are thinking that I need to wake up from my reality and understand that an MLs job is to be friendly and sweet, I FULLY understand this. In fact, I'd respect her as well if she said no too. However, if I don't try, then I won't know and I'll regret it. What's the harm in another girl saying no to me lolol.

I have a feeling she'll say yes to the drink but don't think I'll be able to seal the deal aftrr that.
    You'll never where this will take you. Just try. I had some great experience with ML who went out with me and we had great times together.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dream into reality

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    You'll never where this will take you. Just try. I had some great experience with ML who went out with me and we had great times together.
    Do tell more mate.

Did you guys go out for a while?

Lol imagine going out with a ML and getting sneaky smiles from other lads who probably know the ML and have been on the receiving end of some pleasurable action.

I guess that's the only downside of dating a ML. but really, it's like dating a girl with a long history of guys (maybe not but it's close haha)

I'm trying to rationalise in my head the idea of dating a ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've did ask one ML for her number a long time ago, she didn't go for it but you miss every shot you don't take as you said. Recently tried again with another girl, she gave me the number but didn't want to see me outside of the shop.

Which is fair enough... it is healthy to separate work and your free time after all.

I don't really want a girlfriend but I don't see the harm in a "date". I do think about it sometimes but usually after you've climaxed you realize that you probaly wouldn't want to see them outside of the shop but there are some girls that are the exception.

It comes down to more curiosity than anything as us punters do have a wide variety of choice.

It's kind of like reverse engineering in a way because you are working backwards when you are trying to date an ML/WL... I don't see the problem having met the girl while she is working but girls do feel differently about it and shops also will be very touchy if they find out but the only way that would really happen is if the girl tells them but I doubt it would come to that. A girl that is interested in you will make things easy...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I am quite flattered when a WL gives me her number because basically I'm just an dirty old man.
    So I do them them courtesy of sending an SMS saying, it was really nice catching up; and then I delete the number and never see the girl again ...

Do tell more mate.

Did you guys go out for a while?

Lol imagine going out with a ML and getting sneaky smiles from other lads who probably know the ML and have been on the receiving end of some pleasurable action.

I guess that's the only downside of dating a ML. but really, it's like dating a girl with a long history of guys (maybe not but it's close haha)

I'm trying to rationalise in my head the idea of dating a ML.
    Yeah I go out with ML and no problem here, I'm quite open minded. It was nice to fuck them outside the shops. On the contrary, you can be dating a girl you think is nice but perhaps she was a ML or WL before, you'll never know or she can be just a slut.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    I've did ask one ML for her number a long time ago, she didn't go for it but you miss every shot you don't take as you said. Recently tried again with another girl, she gave me the number but didn't want to see me outside of the shop.

Which is fair enough... it is healthy to separate work and your free time after all.

I don't really want a girlfriend but I don't see the harm in a "date". I do think about it sometimes but usually after you've climaxed you realize that you probaly wouldn't want to see them outside of the shop but there are some girls that are the exception.

It comes down to more curiosity than anything as us punters do have a wide variety of choice.

It's kind of like reverse engineering in a way because you are working backwards when you are trying to date an ML/WL... I don't see the problem having met the girl while she is working but girls do feel differently about it and shops also will be very touchy if they find out but the only way that would really happen is if the girl tells them but I doubt it would come to that. A girl that is interested in you will make things easy...
    You're preaching mate. Love it

I agree. It is the reverse when dating a ML. You know about their body and their sexual nature but you don't know about them haha.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I am quite flattered when a WL gives me her number because basically I'm just an dirty old man.
    So I do them them courtesy of sending an SMS saying, it was really nice catching up; and then I delete the number and never see the girl again ...
    Gawd damn bro! It would take a supreme act of will power for me to delete a number but then it tends to not happen to me.

I bow to your magnificence!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ZNumbers , Connection is everything , I once booked a girl for an hour but she was upset because she received bad news from overseas, as I was getting undressed.
    I could see it would be unfair to expect her to perform her usual service , so got dressed, told the shop owner I will be back , bought 2 cups of coffee,
    went back just sat on the bed with her while she had a cry , we drank our coffee didn't talk much but gave her time to think through her situation never found out but it sounded
    like a family member was in trouble her English was not good, she said she was going to leave after she completed her booked clients .
    even though she was not a regular I felt good about it, I didn't feel I wasted $150. sometimes a friendly connection is everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast