Thread: Joanne - Great little body, terrific multi-orgasmic sex, and a really nice person.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Joanne - Great little body, terrific multi-orgasmic sex, and a really nice person.

Person's Name : Joanne

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit : Tuesday 7th July 2015

Girls Photos : http://www.magmodels64.com/joanne.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Body to die for. Attractive, slim, petite, small shoulders, small legs, blemish free soft skin, huge natural C cup tits, nice responsive nipples, tight butt.

Pussy: Naturally hairless pussy lips, little trimmed map of Tassie, beautiful butterfly pussy lips.

Roster: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

I was amazed to walk into the room this morning and find the air-con was already on and the room was WARM! Really. I felt this was a good omen. My little favourite Joanne breezed in and was her usual happy self. Off with the street clothes and I never tire of seeing (and getting my hands on) that cute little body. Today was the blue matching bra and g-string.

Nice little LFK to start – but I know she abandons this pretence of being detached once she warms up.

Joanne just pushes me onto the bed, and goes into her cock worship routine. She has the tiniest hands and just knows how to gently stroke and suck with then going to a full on DT BBBJ to get my full attention. Looking in the mirror at this little cutie with huge knockers kneeling between my legs is a great sight.

I get her to rub those puppies on my face. Lovely. So soft. Overhead DATY with an invitation in the softest voice “You eat my pussy?”

On with the dom and into her in mish. She squirms and squeezes my cock and makes all these moaning sounds. Does she really cum? Who knows but she sure makes all the right noises. We fool around more with doggie and she looks fantastic with her arse in the air and arms outstretched on the bed.

Finale with her in cowgirl and she just rubs her pussy against my cock and pubic bone. Yummy. Did she cum again? Maybe. She tells me twice and I kinda believe her.

Don’t expect wild extras. CIM isn’t part of the deal but that is fine with me.

Great little body, terrific multi-orgasmic sex, and a really nice person.

Enjoy.

Shop Owner
    Joan is working today

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    great review Pussy hunter
    I don't know if the Orgasms are the real deal.. but they are fantastic.. who cares
    Joanne is a gem

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the doctor. View Post
    great review Pussy hunter
    I don't know if the Orgasms are the real deal.. but they are fantastic.. who cares
    Joanne is a gem
    We all look for different things in a girl - fortunately - and seeing a girl have a good time really turns me on. Joanne just does it so well. I think she does a trick where she also likes to get off and goes though the same motions. The whole tensing of the tummy, the open mouth oooh aaah, is I think, part of her enjoyment. The day she left a big pool of fluid on the bed was the time she convinced me she isn't all faking it. Great gal. Be nice to her and enjoy.

Shop Owner
    Joanne is working today!

bookings essential so phone or sms
    0424 666 228

Shop Owner
    Joan is working today,for booking 95241278