Thread: Left a smile with a smile

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Left a smile with a smile

After mixing up the clues to a previous post i found another joint initially thinking this was the one LOL.

Anyway this joint turned out to be pretty good. I arrived unannounced and found 5 young ladies waiting in the front 1 lady the mamasan sat me down and asked me how long after a mix up i noticed a menu on the table and pionted that i wanted an hr after a little chat between themselves which turned out to be as recognized as Japanese which all the ladies are confirmed by ml.

So lead to a room full walls but can hear whats being said next door.

So to the massage was ask what strength and got what i asked for, and was very professional. No tickle at all during the massage and was thinking that i would leave with the blue but would be quite happy if nothing happened as the service was great.

So get to the flip and a hand towel is placed over the little fella and on with the service a little tickle here but nothing to get excited about. So we get to the last 10 min and asked if there's any special area i need extra service and negotiated an extra 40. This was well looked after and worth the extra coin, and the mess made an additional tip was given.

So to get here you need to travel the services to a piont a decision after a want to be round about and if one was turn in the drection so the food pit from the land of the long white cloud was on your right then you would be heading in the right direction and you keep going until you get to a shop of bread and a dinner from the far East and then you are in the right spot, and you shall have found the place of enjoyment.

This place may have been reviewed before and i apologize for not putting this with that thread.

Drews the man

Ps they have other services which the provide which i will partake in whilst i am down for the next two weeks and report on later.

good stuff dude. I've always left with a Smile at this place too. When you pay for the massage you should also ask for the special. An extra $20 up front and the girl will undress you when she leads you into the room. i've also gone the duo massage there too, which is a bundle of fun ... as it were.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good review Drew, and love the cryptic directions, I have reviewed before but should go again, just so I can do another report, not for pleasure you understand!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good review. However I found the grammar to be more cryptic than the directions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've smiled many times next to the place of the rising dough.

On my numerous visits, always ending with a smile, I've had the pleasure on two occasions of coming face to face with a verticle smile that while about 22 years older than the freshly baked loaves next door, tasted even better.... and that is saying something. As for the odds.... maybe about 1 in 10.

At another smiling place, where the ground slopes, once the young lady's smile became so eager she suggested the oven be stoked. Most unusual circumstances, and haven't been able to follow up with similar success.

As someone who always appreciates smiles, feel free to pm me if you have any to recommend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have never tried where the ground gently slopes, are there any names you could divulge? I love the seductive undress at the start, but doesn't always lead on which can be frustrating.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Normally I would know what place it is but the clues in here are really cryptic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm guessing Southside. Anyone mind pm me the name and address for a northsidet?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The OP clues are very cryptic but if you have been to the shop you will recognise it. I would be interested to hear how the GC service goes if you try it while you are there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    great!! if you have been to the shop you will recognise it!!! what if you have no idea were the shop is?? not very helpfull.. ii was thinking this site would help find new places,but looks like its here to frustrate me more!! ha ha come on guys stop this crypictic stuff and let us know the place.. or pm me the details .. please no more teasing

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    All it takes is some knowledge of the shops around Brisbane. This shop has been reviewed before and is fairly unique for a couple of reasons that are given as hints in the review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good value to be found here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any chance of a PM?
    I haven't been able to work it out and keen for a 4 hands massage this morning, sounds like the place to go. Also any other recommendations where two ladies work well together? I haven't found a spot in Brissy yet.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sadpanda View Post
    Any chance of a PM?
    I haven't been able to work it out and keen for a 4 hands massage this morning, sounds like the place to go. Also any other recommendations where two ladies work well together? I haven't found a spot in Brissy yet.
    Thanks!
    Mr Panda, don't be sad. Here's the locanto ad for Smile Massage: http://qld.locanto.com.au/ID_2051255...L-MASSAGE.html. Phone # is there. I've had a duo massage there before and was pretty impressed. If you're after extras, I've found you need to ask at Smile, I haven't had them ever offer it without being prompted.

I've also had duo at Exquisite in Kingston. If you're happy to venture further afield, Gold Coast is ripe pickings too. I've had duo at Happy Dragon on Chevron, plus a number of other shops are advertising for duos. pick a shop and ask.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think end of exams I might just have to spend the day down the goldy again flame, go for a visit to get some knots worked out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another overrated japanese shop in my opinion, good gentle soft massage (without much foreplay) with standard extras isn't anything to praise about