Date of Visit : 8/7/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 12pm too late

Rates : $160

Size/shape : 6 and slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : thai

Services Provided : cbj fs

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments : Popped in today with no booking.
    shown lucee and marissa and chose lucee.
    out of the shower onto the bed with some lip kissing and fondling.
    laid down for cbj and asked for daty but given a no on that so cbj for a little while.
    lucee hopped on for cowgirl and hip grinding for a few minutes.
    moved onto missionary position - man on top, girl on back">mish with varying depth of strokes and pace and lip kissing.
    i asked for doggie next and without hesitation lucee lubed up the back passage for anal and i duly accepted the offer starting off nice and slow then building up to a good pace.
    after a while the dom came off and lucee finished me off with a hj.
    after a quick clean up we laid down embracing each other for a rest.
    with about ten minutes left round two started with mutual masturbation untill i blew a second load on her tits.
    showered then left.
    i feel you will get more from lucee on repeat visits as she is a little shy and once she warms upto you i think lucee may open up a bit more.
    Posted elsewhere also.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did you have to pay extra for anal?

No extra charge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hey, Fisher or anyone else, do you know what the story is with this place .. it seems to be mostly a few young Thai only BUT currently ads elsewhere like locanto here have 645 as the "Bachelor Pad" and sporting mainly Caucasians etc ...
    Are they the same place at that 645 Blakehurst address, like one's upstairs/downstairs ....??? anyone know what's the setup?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sorry, Fisher... just read your replies to my other post ... about Bachelor Pad .... the ads for it though are being refreshed on Locanto and elsewhere ... why? and who's paying to advertised defunct business... strange

Locanto is free advertising thats about all the previoos management can afford hence why they are no longer in business as the batchelor pad.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lucee does anal too? Great! Shame about CBJ and no DATY. Odd though, girls that often do anal are usually 'can do' girls, so strange there's no daty and covered blowie. Anal isn't enough to get me in though unfortunately without the other stuff!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strayer Mate View Post
    sorry, Fisher... just read your replies to my other post ... about Bachelor Pad .... the ads for it though are being refreshed on Locanto and elsewhere ... why? and who's paying to advertised defunct business... strange
    As Fisher said, you'll find Locanto automatically renew free ads which is why they are still showing.

Banned

Exclamation Sexy Pics of Sensuous LUCEE

Sexy Pics of Sensuous LUCEE - Take a look at these

Sensuous LUCEE - with long dark hair, dark eyes and rich brown silky skin, has a smile and cheeky dimples that invite, that hint of the passion to come. She is a sexy 24yr old size 6 pert B cup Thai weighing 48kg and standing 160cm tall. WILD CAT LUCEE will seduce you and tantalise you using her petite but soft feminine body to weave an erotic web to fulfil your desires. A lady not to be missed!!!!

OPEN 12 TILL MIDNIGHT MON-FRI, 10AM TILL 2am SAT-SUN

30 minutes $ 95
    45 minutes $130
    60 minutes $160

We take pride in our establishment and are always happy to hear your comments

email: 645blakehurst@gmail.com

HOW TO FIND US WITH PLENTY OF PARKING AT THE REAR