Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating a ML - share some stories!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dating a ML - share some stories!!

Lads,

I want to get your knowledge on the pros and cons of dating a ML. Share some cool stories and if you enjoyed the experience.

What would your tips in knowing when to ask a ML out.

I had a short experience a while back with an older woman a while back. I guess my brief tips would be

1. Don't expect her to give up her job for you straightaway. MLs make a decent wage doing their job so if you're not going to marry her, then don't expect her to give up her job.

2. Try and show how you're different to other lads. I'm certain we would all want to tldate a particular ML at some point in time. Therefore, you need to showcase your strengths to the ML and why you're a better match

3. Don't expect a long relationship. I have no solid reasons for this but I assume that these relationships are difficult to maintain

Would love to hear your stories. Some of you have some fantastic insights and experiences

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    THis was discussed just recently. Use search to find the threads,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Awkward

LOL that thread was also started by me

I thought this would be slightly different but perhaps not in your view.

That one was more directed at an experience I had a week go. This one was more general and keen to see what steps people took

I check for several criteria:
    1. First I would have established some good chemistry and happy to go out with her
    2. I would have gotten indication already if she would be interested to meet up outside, first check if she is interested to text with you. Girls who just want you as a customer may text with you to get business but they won't be interested to text you just for friendship. Check her interest, what type of food, etc. Tell her how good the food was in certain restaurant, suggest she should try, etc.
    3. Make the date sounds like a lot of fun so she can't resist, and that it would be worth her while.
    4. Find out if she has a boyfriend or partner and what might be her boundary. Doesn't really matter but helps to know if girl would be interested or not, or whether the date needs to be more discreet for her, etc.
    5. Don't seal the deal, like agree to have sex. It can be a turnoff, keeping t he mystery alive and excitement of unknown is much better. If she goes out with you, you can be pretty sure of the ending if you prepare well.
    6. Once she agrees to go out, plan for the date, make it as romantic as possible.
    7. A nice dinner to set the mood, followed by some romantic walk is good. Go to clubs or bars to have a few drinks. Make sure you have a program to make her stay late.
    8. Ask her to come to your place whether it's your flat or hotel it's up to you to pre-arrange, but tell her you have a surprise for her. Usually I prepare some small gift, don't have to be expensive, but just an excuse to bring her to your place, second to set the mood for some intimate moments.
    9. It's been a nice date, she feels good about you. Night is getting late, and what happens next is quite natural.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    1. First I would have established some good chemistry and happy to go out with her
    2. I would have gotten indication already if she would be interested to meet up outside, first check if she is interested to text with you. Girls who just want you as a customer may text with you to get business but they won't be interested to text you just for friendship. Check her interest, what type of food, etc. Tell her how good the food was in certain restaurant, suggest she should try, etc.
    3. Make the date sounds like a lot of fun so she can't resist, and that it would be worth her while.
    4. Find out if she has a boyfriend or partner and what might be her boundary. Doesn't really matter but helps to know if girl would be interested or not, or whether the date needs to be more discreet for her, etc.
    5. Don't seal the deal, like agree to have sex. It can be a turnoff, keeping t he mystery alive and excitement of unknown is much better. If she goes out with you, you can be pretty sure of the ending if you prepare well.
    6. Once she agrees to go out, plan for the date, make it as romantic as possible.
    7. A nice dinner to set the mood, followed by some romantic walk is good. Go to clubs or bars to have a few drinks. Make sure you have a program to make her stay late.
    8. Ask her to come to your place whether it's your flat or hotel it's up to you to pre-arrange, but tell her you have a surprise for her. Usually I prepare some small gift, don't have to be expensive, but just an excuse to bring her to your place, second to set the mood for some intimate moments.
    9. It's been a nice date, she feels good about you. Night is getting late, and what happens next is quite natural.
    Any other stories?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Isn't this same tip as for any chick you are trying to chase

Quote Originally Posted by H3da View Post
    Isn't this same tip as for any chick you are trying to chase
    Spot on, all MLs/WLs at the end is just a lady looking for love, romance, friendship , company and a bit of fun.

If you treat her like a girl friend - the girl friend effects are what you should get in return . Everyone's experiences are different based on circumstance and age and look and race, and general background , relationship background etc etc.

May be just a word of advise, try Not to score on the first date, make it fun and worthwhile, there should be a next time for sure !

Unless it's a combination of free date followed by paid sex, then it's a different story. As I say , everyone is different !

Good luck to all. Hope you are all single ......haha

Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    I know what you're trying to say but it isn't always true that "all MLs/WLs" are looking for love, romance etc. Some are actually in relationships and just in it for the $$. (I suppose a meaner person than me would probably have written that as "sorry to burst your bubble..." but not me.)

You are correct mate, first and foremost, it's for the money, otherwise, you won't even have met her in the first place. That's just understood. But once she is in the industry and her financial pressure is eased, commitments met, she is still a lady looking for all those thing a regular lady on the street is looking for.

As everyone has said, your own experiences will vary. There won't be lack of women out there who wants nothing else but money, money, money as well. But sooner or later, she will be a woman on the street too.............lol,

Just my two cents

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

You're quite right mate, no argument that this is *usually* the case. And of course they're in it for the money. What I'm saying is there are ML out there (this is from personal experience) who are in it *purely* for the money. They are already in relationships and simply not interested in any of those other things you mentioned.

By no means am I saying all ML are like that though. I guess your experiences have mainly been with unattached MLs which is why you feel they're all looking for fun, romance etc (in addition to the obvious financial aspect)...
    Actually this is usually NOT the case ! Most ladies who enter the industry are for money only, MOST ! They are well aware of the illusion of love in brief encounters, so most are prepared not to engage emotionally with customers, friendly maybe, but not emotionally. They know one day the guy will use her employment history as an excuse to break up !

Love is a strange thing, one cannot avoid if it comes, but most girls are prepared not to fall in love until one or two years after they retired, especially not to fall in love with a customer, although I've seen a few exceptions.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    I think most guys won't accept ML/WL as their wife. Maybe a fling or so... That's my opinion anyway as the trust factor and judging person based on occupation. Most think of the girls that work there as just a whore or one night stand. Most would just date a normal chick that has a non erotic job

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I usually only get one or two SMSs from a WL and then they usually get the hint after I don't reply that I am not interested and stop.
    But I remember a few WLs who kept on texting and texting and texting.
    Did they want a boyfriend? a customer? a friend?
    Who knows? Who cares?
    Three simple rules
    1. Pay
    2. Fuck
    3. Leave

1 2 3. A B C . Do Re Mi. Very simple. You will never go wrong.
    When you are with a girl open up your heart, treat her like she is the most special and beautiful girl in the universe because for that brief moment in time and space in the history of the universe that she is with you, she is.
    And then as soon as you walk out the door, forget she ever existed ...
    She will fuck other guys and you will fuck other women ... Beautiful! Move on ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Great views by all

Quote Originally Posted by H3da View Post
    I think most guys won't accept ML/WL as their wife. Maybe a fling or so... That's my opinion anyway as the trust factor and judging person based on occupation. Most think of the girls that work there as just a whore or one night stand. Most would just date a normal chick that has a non erotic job
    I disagree here but I see your point.

But you can't determine who you have a connection with. The irony about parlours is that you are already at second base with these girls after a session. That's why it would be somewhat strange when/if you ask them out on a date/for a drink. You are essentially trying to learn more about them and there personality but you already know how they are likely to be in bed haha

I have one in mind who I have an insane connection with and really enjoy spending time with. There are so many obstacles in the way which I realistically think will mean this won't work out e.g. different skin colour, i don't speak her mother tongue etc. But I established a connection with her by talking about subjects she enjoyed discussing and basically she's very caring.

One sign to look out for is how much the ML remembers about you in future sessions. It's a sure sign when she forgets your name/occupation/likes dislikes that she may just look at you as another customer. But if she remembers these things, not only does it feel great but it makes you think you stand a chance.

I have no experience in dating a ML but I would like to. I have asked her out on a drink when she comes back from time off. I could have asked her beforehand but I'm scoping out how realistic a chance i have. If she still wants to when she comes back, then I know I have a better shot.

In saying all of this, I will agree that dating a ML or asking one out is an interesting topic. I don't agree that you can say most men won't accept MLs as their girlfriends or wives. Everyone has a different story. All the MLs I have chatted to say that the reason they do this is because living in Sydney as a overseas student/worker is incredibly expensive and this is a way to make ends meet. it is touchy though. Purely from a selfish perspective, you would hope that your girl hasn't been with hundreds of men but even normal girls nowadays have lots of experience. It's a tough dilemma and I guess everyone will have a different opinion about it.

All I know is that if i want to be successful, I need to lift my own game. Connection is simply not enough. My outer appearance has to get better so I need to start increasing my cardio and gym workouts ASAP.

Appreciate all your thoughts on this subject. It's a topic that never gets old and everyone always has a unique viewpoint.

Garfield, your tips were OUTSTANDING

To some extent, visiting a massage parlour is a sign that we

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it's an uphill battle trying to date ML's and WL's because for a start you are coming to them from a lower position.

A girl wants a guy that can attract other girls and not just pay for them. A guy that goes to massage parlours or brothels regularly is just looked down upon even subconsciously.

You don't have to tell them but in their mind they would think that this guy doesn't have a girlfriend or much going on in his social life no matter what your appearance is like or what you've told them.

Having her remember you or say she was thinking about you is a good sign but that's all it is and it won't get you far.

The key to attracting any girl is emotional impact, the more you can impact her emotions positively the better it is but it doesn't always have to be positive. Girls want to feel the full range of emotion from a potential lover or so I've been told...

You need to get them investing in you basically (aka flipping the script having her chasing you). I know it sounds strange but think about yourself what makes you care or invest in people? Has a stranger (could even be a girl) just walked up to you on the street and you've blown them off and kept walking?

For most guys just seeing a hot girl is enough to become invested. But for girls it's different, in the romantic sense nice guys finish last every time because in this context nice is synonymous with boring. You need to challenge them somehow.

I definitely wouldn't mind dating WL/ML but at the end of the day they are just girls nothing special. Only just they happen to work in the sex industry of which sex is the end game for nearly every guy that was thinking about an attractive woman ever.

Having said that as you've probaly already guessed it's most likely easier to get an ML to date you over a WL. So fine choice..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    I think it's an uphill battle trying to date ML's and WL's because for a start you are coming to them from a lower position.

A girl wants a guy that can attract other girls and not just pay for them. A guy that goes to massage parlours or brothels regularly is just looked down upon even subconsciously.

You don't have to tell them but in their mind they would think that this guy doesn't have a girlfriend or much going on in his social life no matter what your appearance is like or what you've told them.

Having her remember you or say she was thinking about you is a good sign but that's all it is and it won't get you far.

The key to attracting any girl is emotional impact, the more you can impact her emotions positively the better it is but it doesn't always have to be positive. Girls want to feel the full range of emotion from a potential lover or so I've been told...

You need to get them investing in you basically (aka flipping the script having her chasing you). I know it sounds strange but think about yourself what makes you care or invest in people? Has a stranger (could even be a girl) just walked up to you on the street and you've blown them off and kept walking?

For most guys just seeing a hot girl is enough to become invested. But for girls it's different, in the romantic sense nice guys finish last every time because in this context nice is synonymous with boring. You need to challenge them somehow.

I definitely wouldn't mind dating WL/ML but at the end of the day they are just girls nothing special. Only just they happen to work in the sex industry of which sex is the end game for nearly every guy that was thinking about an attractive woman ever.

Having said that as you've probaly already guessed it's most likely easier to get an ML to date you over a WL. So fine choice..

Yeah, this was something I wanted to say too but didn't have time. I think you make a really good point. My post refers only to MLs. To a certain extent, I would only date an ML if offered the opportunity.

The inherent flaw in this process is that we are going to a massage parlour primarily to relieve stress and/or reduce our sexual cravings (through a good massage, a pretty lady and a nice HJ). The fact that we go here suggests that we haven't been able to get this elsewhere so we are paying for this service.

The basic premise of visiting these shops therefore is to enjoy ourselves for a short time and then get out of there. However, as humans, we thrive on connection and chemistry as well and some of these MLs have it in abundance.

You're right that you need them emotionally invested. You have to have a way with words and there has to be some physical attraction as well. The irony to some extent is that I guess if we were all physically very attractive, we wouldn't need to pay for these services, we could probably meet girls who may do some of these services. But i digress..

At the end of the day, you can't control where you meet someone but it is a uphill battle in trying to make something work with an ML. I guess I am hoping its not uphill given my recent infatuations but I need to be realistic.

Just Let it Flow and Let it Be

I know what you're trying to say but it isn't always true that "all MLs/WLs" are looking for love, romance etc. Some are actually in relationships and just in it for the $$. (I suppose a meaner person than me would probably have written that as "sorry to burst your bubble..." but not me.)
    All MLs are in it for $$. You have to spend $$ with them, it's just a difference of how much you spend and what response you want to get out of them.

I don't think you can generalise MLs here. They are from different background and have different values.

Some are in it just to finish their studies, some would like to have an easier lifestyle and buy more LV bags.

Some girls don't want to have any relationship with customer because they think they can't be trusted, others are happy to go out with clients and explore the possibilities.

I don't think it's right to say MLs are not marrying material because someday they will be someone's wife and mother.

For me I don't mind marrying a ML if she is the right one. I would like my wife to give me an amazing bbbj when I'm old and isn't it most people are punting because their wife have stop trying??

You don't need to have sex when dating ML if you just enjoy their company, but I wouldn't stop if she also wanted to have sex.

There's also some advantage of dating a ML, I don't want to be dating someone only to fund out later we are not compatible in sex.

I also think there's anything less decent in a ML because they hold more dicks compared with normal girls unless you are looking for a virgin.

Just my thoughts for now.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Dated a couple. Neither ended well. Then again, of course it didn't end well otherwise it wouldn't have ended. Nothing bad, just two people at different stages of life with different expectations and needs. 1 korean. 1 chinese. Both found it harder to deal with my life as a single dad than i did their lives as ml's. One in particular stung as we got quite involved. Kind of reminds me of a song
    "I could have missed the pain
    But I'd have had to miss
    The dance"

Would i again? Yeah. As long as you are honest from the get go about your intentions and situation who knows where it can lead. Some wild guilt free sex, a relationship, a friendship, a movie partner, who knows. We only get one life might as well live it.
    My rule not just for dating but life in general, be yourself, don't try too hard to be something someone else might like. The korean ml asked me out because she said she could tell I was genuine, I remembered our previous conversations, asked genuine questions, she "just had a feeling". You never know what that gorgeous girl you're in the room with might find attractive, and no relationship can work when based on a false premise...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Dated a couple. Neither ended well. Then again, of course it didn't end well otherwise it wouldn't have ended. Nothing bad, just two people at different stages of life with different expectations and needs. 1 korean. 1 chinese. Both found it harder to deal with my life as a single dad than i did their lives as ml's. One in particular stung as we got quite involved. Kind of reminds me of a song
    "I could have missed the pain
    But I'd have had to miss
    The dance"

Would i again? Yeah. As long as you are honest from the get go about your intentions and situation who knows where it can lead. Some wild guilt free sex, a relationship, a friendship, a movie partner, who knows. We only get one life might as well live it.
    My rule not just for dating but life in general, be yourself, don't try too hard to be something someone else might like. The korean ml asked me out because she said she could tell I was genuine, I remembered our previous conversations, asked genuine questions, she "just had a feeling". You never know what that gorgeous girl you're in the room with might find attractive, and no relationship can work when based on a false premise...
    Imagine a WL asking her what you like best about her, and you answering her beautiful blue eyes, then she bursts into tears, why ? ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Because she's wearing coloured contacts?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast