Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's talk Origin ! Why so quiet ???

Quote Originally Posted by kuntous View Post
    McGregor is on the way up however as many analysts have stated, he hasn't been tried and tested against supreme wrestlers like Mendes.
    They all said things like that every time to make the fights more sellable !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Being a predominately Sydney forum. I'd say that nsw fans were left very upset after an absolute thrashing. Nothing nice to talk about for an abysmal performance.

Qld on the other hand. Great coaching that paid off. Great work from the qld forwards. That's where we really won it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother Wil,

No worry, you obviously don't follow sports or at least not Rugby League hence if you don't understand Origin, it's perfectly OK.

You mentioned about last year, so let's talk about it, sure, I made my predictions but I couldn't have foreseen that Cooper Cronk would be injured after 8 minutes in Game 1 and missed Game 2, those were the two games NSW won by 12 to 8 and 6 to 4 respectively, two very tight games, but NSW did win, so good on them, happy to see them win one back after 8 series loses.

When Cronk returned on Game 3, they smashed the Blues 32-8, just to show them whose got the more superior scoring power.

In 2015, Cronk played in Game 1, scored the first try and won the game with a field goal. and the Maroons won by 1 point.

In Game 2 in Melbourne, again, Cronk was out injured and the Blues level the series one all and heading to Suncorp for the decider.

Cronk is once again back for game 3, but last night, he wasn't even the dominant player, JT was ! and the scores just spoke for itself !

52 to 6

Enough said !!

Of course I will BRAG about it, for a long time, may be until either the Broncos or the Cowboys win the Premiership...................haha
    I am with you mate,there is nothing better than being a Queenslander livig in Sydney. I celebrated this morning with a lovely session with a great girl !

Banned
    Sorry bro
    I have been busy in the last week
    All credit goes to Queensland, a totally ruthless performance - how Origin should be played !
    Jonathan Thurston - HE NEEDS TO BE DECLARED THE NEXT IMMORTAL
    He just grabs a game by the scruff of the neck, and shakes it totally
    Playmaker and top goal scorer in Origin

However !
    Please do not say this is the best Origin team in history
    An Origin team is determined not only by the quality of its players, BUT also by the quality of the opposition
    NSW lacks a true quality player, the calibre of the greats such as Laurie Daley, Brad Fittler or Glen Lazarus
    As a result, the NSW Blues were made to look second rate

I heard a radio commentator stating that Pearce should never again be selected for Origin
    He and a few of his NSW teammates were turnstiles instead of defence, in other words, they were incompetent in defence last Wednesday night

We must change the core of this NSW team
    They were rubbish

And again, when Cooper Cronk plays, and has a good team around him, QUEENSLAND WILL ALWAYS BE FAVOURITES

Cheers Brother Canetoad !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12