Thread: After Action Report: Chocolate

Senior Member(無間使者)

After Action Report: Chocolate

I haven't been here for a while. Who cares, I'm not what this forum is about.

Anyway, a new girl at 64. Decided to give her a whirl, so I booked with only the photos on the website for reference, and away we went for half an hour.

Chocolate is tiny. Five foot nothing, by my estimation, with a figure to match. You can't call her petite because she's too small. Small tits if you're into that sort of thing - I'm fine with any size breasts if they're natural - and a bit of fuzz around her low country. Face is average, nothing to write home about. Large lips. Smooth skin, very tight little body.

Session started with notice that there would be no DFK. I know not every girl does it, but it's a turn-off, and unusual at 64 from my experience. Chocolate was very fussy and had me lie down on the bed before she started prepping my gun. There was no foreplay attempted on her part. Sensing a formulaic, mechanical sort of service incoming, I stopped her before she could proceed with her Anschluss and told her to relax, because she was clearly nervous about her first day. I gave her a brief back massage before proceeding. She was as tense as a Polish border guard in 1939.

She did not allow any fingers in her pussy (which is fine), and DATY was not permitted (which is fine, but not as fun).

To her credit, she uses her mouth like a champ. She turned my PzKpfw IV Ausf A into a PzKpfw IV Ausf F in no time at all, and could definitely have cooked off my ammunition load if I hadn't stopped her.

We commenced coitus in the missionary position after applying a barrel shroud. My Oberleutnant was pleased at her tightness. Unfortunately, she proved to be tactically inflexible, taking no initiative, and wishing to neither be on top herself, nor be penetrated from behind. Thankfully, my officer in the field had the stamina to press on with the straightforward line of attack he was given.

Chocolate seemed to enjoy my Wilhelm all the way up to the scheduled cessation of operations, but expressed this very conservatively.

In all, Chocolate is worth a try if you're after a very small girl who will suck your Sturmgeschütz like there's no tomorrow, but there are better alternatives on the roster.

Shop Owner
    19 year old ** HOT CHOCOLATE is working today** = university student Malaysian 19 year old Malaysian Slender Slim Leggy Petite ##NEW GIRL! ## WOW excellent stunning photos! NEW she is working NOW
    click here to see Chocolate's new photos >>>>> HOT Chocolate !!!

## CHOCOLATE ## >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Banned
    Thanks uber for your 'to the point' review
    Chocolate sounds like a lovely lady

Shop Owner
    19 year old ** HOT CHOCOLATE is working today** = university student Malaysian 19 year old Malaysian Slender Slim Leggy Petite ##NEW GIRL! ## WOW excellent stunning photos! NEW she is working NOW
    click here to see Chocolate's new photos >>>>> HOT Chocolate !!!

## CHOCOLATE ## >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>