Thread: Saki..why did i wait so long

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar

Saki..why did i wait so long

I have been meaning to see Saki from the days she started..
    Too many deviations later finally got to see her today.
    And yes. .I know now what i have been missing.
    Not much of a revelation, just look at her many reviews.
    Nothing has changed.
    She is Oichi...delicious
    Kawaii..cute
    A hot toned body and a out of this world..Dfk, she is
    tall and slim with the most gorgeous ass.
    Cute A cups..sensitive nipples.
    Attractive with a fantastic smile.
    Service wise you can't fault her.
    Top Pse and Amazing Gfe..

Our session was pretty full on. .and she glistening with sweat was still horny for more after first and second rounds.
    Bed sheet saturated..not only from sweat !!
    A great girl to see...and re see..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice report. high on to do list when venture back to fs again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you like the athletic body type, then yes, fantastic choice. Only if she was slightly prettier. shes right up there with a top notch attitude and service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Awesome serviceg

I saw Saki a few months ago, I think she's awesome in bed with her non stop dfk and seductive attitude, I want to know how did you get her to squirt black knight, please teach me!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has the best kissing I had from FS girl. Devours you! So good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her last night. Such an awesome kisser at Ginza. Non stop DFK and also AMAZING Bbbj. She got me on my knees begging for more if you know what I mean. Perfect athletic tone body too.

Junior Member(有D料到)

My first time at Ginza

Firstly just want to say sorry to everyone because I've been a long time lurker but I'm going to start contributing to society

So I've been wanting to try out Ginza for a long time but each time I showed up it's always packed and I'm not one to go with a WL without checking out the specs first. Eventually after reading some reviews, I managed to book the infamous Saki.

When I first saw her, to be honest she's not really my type as she has an average face and B-cup max but since I was already there, went with the flow.

Started in the shower where she started to give me a bbbj while at the same time I was feeling her up which was very good. This girl knows how to use her mouth and I can vouch for other brothers, she gives one of the best bbbj I've ever had in my life!!

Went out of the shower then we continued on with more bbbj then 69 before the main. It was very intense and I asked her if I could cum in her mouth and she said yes so finished off with CIM before having another shower.

Looks wise she's about 7/10 but definitely 10/10 in terms of effort and skills.

Definitely recommended!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by butler20 View Post
    Firstly just want to say sorry to everyone because I've been a long time lurker but I'm going to start contributing to society

So I've been wanting to try out Ginza for a long time but each time I showed up it's always packed and I'm not one to go with a WL without checking out the specs first. Eventually after reading some reviews, I managed to book the infamous Saki.

When I first saw her, to be honest she's not really my type as she has an average face and B-cup max but since I was already there, went with the flow.

Started in the shower where she started to give me a bbbj while at the same time I was feeling her up which was very good. This girl knows how to use her mouth and I can vouch for other brothers, she gives one of the best bbbj I've ever had in my life!!

Went out of the shower then we continued on with more bbbj then 69 before the main. It was very intense and I asked her if I could cum in her mouth and she said yes so finished off with CIM before having another shower.

Looks wise she's about 7/10 but definitely 10/10 in terms of effort and skills.

Definitely recommended!
    Yes her face may not be as pretty or glamorous as those in the Diamond class(she still looks attractive in my books) but her well toned athletic body with white milk skin and superb skills more than makes up for it. She really puts full effort into making sure you leave happy. She gives one of the best BBBJ at Ginza too.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Just noticed Saki is back at Ginza..
    Great girl..def must see for me.