Having just returned from a vacation in East Europe where most WLs are Baltic or Slavic, I was craving a punt with our great Asian WLs. A problem was trying to find a shop open at 1 am on a weeknight. Looking through the forums, I noticed that the shop in Cleg St has new management (again). Last time I visited this shop was back when they used to provide the "styles" service. Since then it changed management and in my opinion went downhill and became expensive if I recall correctly. So now with a new line up and new management and being open till 2am, I had to give it a go.

So I landed up calling at 12:30 am and asked about WL availability for this hour. The on duty manager was very pleasant to talk to and informed me that he would have four WL available for me to meet. On arrival he was again very pleasant and ushered me into a waiting room. I asked him to clarify pricing and to recommend one of the WL for my taste. Prices confirmed at $180 for the hour. For his recommendation he wanted me to first meet the ladies. The lineup was good. 3 from Korea and 1 from Japan, all very cute and all with in great shape. Personally I do not like the usual style of intros where each WL says her name and disappears before I can even remember her name. After meeting all four WL, the manager came in and asked my choice. I had already decided on one of the Korean girls whose face and body blew my mind as soon as she entered but asked him for his recommendation anyway. Straight away he recommends the same WL - Yumi, so that sealed my choice.

In the room, Yumi claims to speak poor english, but this is not true. Her English is excellent and we are able to joke around a bit which always helps set a good mood. Rather than asking me to shower, Yumi starts undressing me and hands me a towel. Good start! Gives the session a real GFE feel. This was the tine of the whole hour. Yumi made me feel very at ease and she is playful character. One of her great traits is that she never gives the feeling that your with a WL. There is none of that "planned" feeling you get with most WL, you know what I mean, Step1: Cat bath, Step2: BJ, Step3: Sex, Step4, etc... Yumi is so natural and I could tell tell that I would be enjoying myself. We just went with the flow, light kissing mixed in with tantalising touches and strokes. When she did go down on me, it was CBJ but with fantastic technique and the minimal guidance I did give was taken very well. With many WL I find that I am always asking them to go longer on the BJ, but with Yumi I was eager to feel myself inside her. And she did not disappoint. At first Yumi took control in a slow and erotic cowboy with plenty of teasing and touching at the same time. Again very GFE. Soon I had to take charge and staying in the same position, I began using my thighs to lift her up and down. Not once did Yumi give me the feeling that we had to hurry. We continued like this for a while, keeping it slow and sensual. Time passes... Sensations rise... This girl made me soon horny, I was getting more horny the longer we went. I needed to take a break, so had Yumi swap positions to lie on her back and spent a bit of time teasing her. For my finish I had Yumi position herself with her butt just over the edge of the bed and I stood between her legs. I enjoy this position as I can use my hands to fondle her all over and can control the energy better. Yumi obliged and after a while started showing her enjoyment of this position also.

With a few minutes to go till shower time, we lay back and chatted. She wanted to know about my punting history. I wanted to know her future availability. Yuri is form Melbourne and heading to Korea for a holiday soon so was not certain about her plans after that. After a bit more talking, I headed into the shower. Surprisingly, Yumi came into the shower with me and washed me clean. This was also a nice change from the norm, where the WL will shower with you before the session.

All in all, Yumi is highly recommended, the new management are very nice and helpful and the shop is clean and stylish. Well Done Angel House and Yumi.