Thread: 80 Ipswich Rd, one block from Norman Hotel

Senior Member(無間使者)

80 Ipswich Rd, one block from Norman Hotel

This place advertises in the Courier Mail 0412 185 847 and I texted them enquiry a few months ago, and was told that massages were done, "with client underwear on".

When I contacted them yesterday, I got, "up to you".... so I gave it a try.

I suspect that the owner is a legit masseuse lady, but has become a little flexible, in the underwear on/off policy, and extent of massage extras available.

There were 3 women there, 2 of them cute.. one young 20 fresh, innocent and the other as it turns out, is an ex-Red Tea Mt Gravatt late 20's cutie.
    The late 20's cutie suggested I have a 2 girl massage, which would have been $120/hr. I declined.

The young girl was assigned to me, and after a little while when I raised the topic of extra's it became very clear she was a non-starter, and this was her first week doing massages. So she then swapped with the late 20's girl, who being ex-Red Tea, certainly knew the business.

She also told me that lots of other girls work there during the week and that I should return.... suggesting that I could get even happier with other girls.... as she, while saying that, had revealed not her gorgeous breasts unfortunately, but her limits by choosing to definitely keep her top on, regardless of incentive. She hinted strongly that other girls during the week could go further. Whether she actually knew that, or was being a good salesgirl for the business, I really don't know.

So, as someone who enjoys surprises, challenges and mysteries, I may well return... given her suggestion..... but if I got the same service again, I'd think it was ok, but I didn't experience the fun/flirty/hot massage that I've experienced at other times elsewhere.

The place is decked out very well, with nice private real rooms ..... not curtains and partitions with gaps to the ceiling. Sound transmission, level of light etc are all conducive to a more full on experience. Plenty of parking as it's in the same centre as all hours convenience place... I think it's Night Owl.

Thanks for the review SD!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went there once no extra was offered no shower and bathroom was outside with other tenants..
    The day i was the 2 cop cars having coffee out front of night owl .. Very open not for me even if they did offer

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They do look legit, but they also advertise on WeChat.

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by topsoup View Post
    They do look legit, but they also advertise on WeChat.
    Not everyone on wechat is up for it. lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thread under general on this place headed Disapointed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Disapointed
    Went to a shop at the Gabba ( on main rd near Norman Hotel} yesterday was very disappointed, had made booking through wechat got there young ML took me to room, i asked her no oil or powder but she continued with oil. at one stage i said to her not to use pressure as she was hurting, anyway to cut long story short it was a legit massage, won't be going back