Thread: CBD spots

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

CBD spots

Hi

Long time lurker.

Thanks for the summary DH5000.... will surely save some of us some money when we visit the CBD!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good report any more details on the place in the Mall, do you mean the one next door to Police Beat?
    Thought I might give it a try this week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Panda place in Spring Hill? Do you mean Bamboo?

the last time i was at 'the place above the hairdresser' in Mary St, i left quite happy ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    the last time i was at 'the place above the hairdresser' in Mary St, i left quite happy ...
    I guess I missed out then

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    possibility of things

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mary st above the hairdresser is a hit alright. Just wish the girls were more attractive. Then I might go more often.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
    Mary st above the hairdresser is a hit alright. Just wish the girls were more attractive. Then I might go more often.
    I've been there twice in the last couple of years.... both times was offered more than is usual at other places.... although they offer more extra's it's like it's the norm for them, and as such the service both times was kind of mechanical.... not fun, flirty, and certainly no challenge.... the last time I went there the girl even admitted that it is pretty "normal" service for there, and she was bored with it.... and it showed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah that would pretty much sum it up. Easy and very mechanical indeed. Sure it might work for some but I got pretty bored of this place quickly, not the most exciting times

BrainSex
    so we like the a little bit of the challenge. if a place too mechanical then that is not a 'punt'

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's all about the punt! Sure things aren't too fun, not unless you establish rapport with the ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    so we like the a little bit of the challenge. if a place too mechanical then that is not a 'punt'
    The mechanical reference is in terms of the ending not the punting challenge.

Mechanical endings put me to sleep faster than being asked to my underwear on