Thread: Qian Jin

Senior Member(無間使者)

Qian Jin

Visited here last week, next to the health shop!! Enogerra Rd, first impression was it smelt really musty, not a very private entrance but OK. A buzzer on the door to let you in, always a good sign I think!
    Saw a girl a bit bigger than I usually like, I prefer small and petite, but this girl is certainly not fat or even plump. Great personality and very talkative, and really good English, had a great conversation.
    Any way, great massage, would certainly go back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has any one tried the other one in Hudson Rd? I rang there first and the girl that answered sounded really cute but by that stage I was on my way to Enoggera.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The shop you went to was Pheonix. Has not been related to QJ for some years now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apologies for that, I forgot the name and looked up the address on Google and that's what it came up as, you're right, it's related to the one in Osbourne Rd Mitchelton

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Albion is pretty good .... I always get what I am looking for here

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I thought this place is still called Qian Jin, I swear I have seen signs. I have been meaning to check it out but out of habit I googled the place and it was raided in 2012! That sounded ominous so I decided not to go.