Thread: Jessica ar

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jessica ar

Hello fellow punters
    this is my first post so bare with me lol
    I was in sydney for a quick business trip for one day and cold winter nights can be very lonely so i ask one of my good mate in sydney to hook me up. So jessica was booked for one hour before i arrived in sydney so after work is done i could have me time.
    After work i rocked up to the apartment they were based in appointed time and christine greeted me.
    each girl has their own apartment room which is good size and when i walked in i was greated by jessica with black lingerie. Paid 230 for hour. I quickly got into shower and when i came back jessica was undressed on the bed. She is tall but not skinny but she wasn't fat either her face was ok but it wasn't my type. She laid me down and started cat bath on me and then straight to bbbj. Her bbbj wasn't great but wasn't bad either with alot of tongue action on balls and some deepthroat.
    This is where my review turns little bit negative and i am just giving my opinion on my experience with her and so other brothers can take this into account.
    she got me hard and 69 was good as her pussy was very tight when i put my finger in her which suprised me. She put the rubber on me and started cow boy on me for literally 30 seconds when she said her back is sore so she wanted missionary. She did not seem interested and looked tired. I thought maybe fellow brothers at this forum visited her so much it ruined her back and made her tired lol. Thanks brothers for ruining my punt!! Lololol jokes aside she did not seem very interested or horny today. I quickly finished off with my first load missionary style and she cleaned me up and we just talked for 10 minutes. Her english is limited but still you could have small talk with her. Second round started with another bbbj and doggy but now i also lost interest in her as she seemed not to enjoy her work anymore. My solider went soft and she asked if everything was ok. I said i am tired so asked for bbbj and hj which she gave 110% to get me to offload my second load. She was much more active with bbbj for second round because i think she felt i was losing interest and not that satisfied with the session.
    off loaded second load and she got me a drink but it was very awkward because she just started to play with her phone next to me and there was still 15 minutes left for the session. I laid there for 10 minutes to rest and the just got into shower said goodbye and left.
    overall my experience i would give jessica 6/10 and i will not see her again.
    I just hope jessica was just having a off day and i just happened to see her that day

Senior Member(無間使者) christine123's Avatar
    Dear brother Jojo139

Sorry to hear you didn't had a more than satisfactory session with Jessica last night. I had a chat with Jessica as soon as I saw your report. I have decided she will not be working with me from now on. New girls will be introduced from the near future. Stay tune everyone.

Wechat ID: Christine--123

E-Mail: admin@christine123.com

Trading Hour: 11am till late

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo139 View Post
    Hello fellow punters
    this is my first post so bare with me lol
    I was in sydney for a quick business trip for one day and cold winter nights can be very lonely so i ask one of my good mate in sydney to hook me up. So jessica was booked for one hour before i arrived in sydney so after work is done i could have me time.
    After work i rocked up to the apartment they were based in appointed time and christine greeted me.
    each girl has their own apartment room which is good size and when i walked in i was greated by jessica with black lingerie. Paid 230 for hour. I quickly got into shower and when i came back jessica was undressed on the bed. She is tall but not skinny but she wasn't fat either her face was ok but it wasn't my type. She laid me down and started cat bath on me and then straight to bbbj. Her bbbj wasn't great but wasn't bad either with alot of tongue action on balls and some deepthroat.
    This is where my review turns little bit negative and i am just giving my opinion on my experience with her and so other brothers can take this into account.
    she got me hard and 69 was good as her pussy was very tight when i put my finger in her which suprised me. She put the rubber on me and started cow boy on me for literally 30 seconds when she said her back is sore so she wanted missionary. She did not seem interested and looked tired. I thought maybe fellow brothers at this forum visited her so much it ruined her back and made her tired lol. Thanks brothers for ruining my punt!! Lololol jokes aside she did not seem very interested or horny today. I quickly finished off with my first load missionary style and she cleaned me up and we just talked for 10 minutes. Her english is limited but still you could have small talk with her. Second round started with another bbbj and doggy but now i also lost interest in her as she seemed not to enjoy her work anymore. My solider went soft and she asked if everything was ok. I said i am tired so asked for bbbj and hj which she gave 110% to get me to offload my second load. She was much more active with bbbj for second round because i think she felt i was losing interest and not that satisfied with the session.
    off loaded second load and she got me a drink but it was very awkward because she just started to play with her phone next to me and there was still 15 minutes left for the session. I laid there for 10 minutes to rest and the just got into shower said goodbye and left.
    overall my experience i would give jessica 6/10 and i will not see her again.
    I just hope jessica was just having a off day and i just happened to see her that day
    Good one flog, one bad review from a hack such as yourself and she no longer works there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it was good he told it like it was- there were both positives and negatives.

I am sure Jessica will find work elsewhere as there a plenty of other shops around. and besides it sounds like she deseves a break - she has a bad back and from what I can tell based on how often she is available looks like she works nearly every day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a very good session with her last week, and was planning to see her again this week. Now I will have to see if Jasmin can at least match Jessica's service level. In my long punting experience, I found even the top service girls can have off days, except a handful of exceptional Japanese girls.