Thread: Bianca- 6 star service from a k-pop queen

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Bianca- 6 star service from a k-pop queen

Bianca is a stunning young Korean girl.

She was introduced to me by William and he asked if I wanted to go ahead and I said “Hell yeh!”

This was her first day working anywhere and she was a little nervous. Bianca removed my clothes and folded them neatly. The whole time she was smiling and happy and talkative with there being no language barrier.

When she became naked I saw a hot and slim body with D cup boobs. Her pussy was bald and I could not help but grab her for some great tongue kissing. She has a very beautiful face that would be at home in any K-Pop girl group. I lowered her 40kg body to the bed and raised her legs in the air to eat her gorgeous pussy. She said I was going to kill her and whacked my erect cock with her hand in a playful way.

Then onto the shower and Bianca soaped me down very well then rinsed me off. She turned the water off so I thought that was it for the shower but she lowered to commence a full eyes wide open BBBJ that felt great. On the bed she did a very nice and short catbath on my back including special attention to the arse area. As soon as I turned she started BBBJ again, this time with some great ball sucking. She moved across without me asking to lower her pussy on my mouth. The look of her rear end above me was superb. Somehow she got a dom on me without me even knowing and sat on me, taking it all in. I can’t believe how well she did this- no fucking around at all!

To see this Korean princess fucking you from above is a magical sight. She rotated 90 degrees each time doing a full circle while smashing up and down on my cock. Her eye contact was always there when she could, with a big smile. We moved to doggy and then to mish. Her legs were raised around me and I noticed that they were slim and shapely as her toes pointed to the ceiling mirror.

I asked if Bianca could finish me with her mouth and hand and she gladly obliged, using both to bring me to climax in her mouth. She remained there and didn’t immediately race away, making me feel very comfortable and satisfied.

We only spent two minutes or so talking before I put her hand back on my cock and started kissing her. Without hesitation she started sucking again and skilfully put the dom on again for sex. She is a livewire that just wants to fuck. I thought she would tire or get sore but it didn’t happen in a solid hour of action. After a few positions again we finished with a handjob while I followed her instructions about how to rub her clitoris with my hand to get her to climax. It was a great sight.

When I came out from my solo shower my clothes has been neatly placed in order on the bed next to a smiling goddess.

Bianca is stunning, she has a great personality and her sex is as good as I’ve had from any working girl.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

image.jpgimage.jpg

Boss sent me these before. I hope that they are clearer. Anyway she's hot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Now that's what I call "Damn Hot"
    Does she taste as good as she looks Max? Actually, don't answer that..... Of course she does...
    Need to make a booking as I think I've got Cuntstrucktivitis.....

rcha086
    Wow she looks like a sex machine... How much is it at 5 Star?

Updated the review just now. She is $300 ph.

Bianca told me she knew what to do from watching JAV and from suggestions from a friend that used to work.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice reporting as always Max.

Sounds like you got A+ Servive too.

Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    Wow she looks like a sex machine... How much is it at 5 Star?
    BIANCA is worth every Drops you could produced
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Updated the review just now. She is $300 ph.

Bianca told me she knew what to do from watching JAV and from suggestions from a friend that used to work.
    Thanks mate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

do they do outcall and the pictures does not display properly either

do they do outcall and can they fix the webpage pictures? it never does not load properly

Quote Originally Posted by dantreetop View Post
    do they do outcall and can they fix the webpage pictures? it never does not load properly
    Try clicking on the photos that I posted above.