Thread: Valentina? No that's actually Ada. I think.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Valentina? No that's actually Ada. I think.

Read some good ARs on Valentina and decided to book for half an hour. Rang up, no problem the mamasan says.

Shown 'Valentina' (I had no clue at the time). Got the formalities out the way and she began giving me a blowjob with her clothes on. I thought maybe she'll strip later.

After about 10minutes I ask if I can DATY. She replies no. Okay then.. She continues the blowjob until my time is up.

When I left the mamasan was nowhere in sight.

After going back and reading the AR descriptions and photos I think I got Ada? I think.

Up side was that the blowjob was pretty good. Besides that, kind of a let down.

Note to self
    Try to get a general idea of what the WL looks like before going. Though I have to admit, I'm terrible with faces.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-eyed Junco View Post
    Read some good ARs on Valentina and decided to book for half an hour. Rang up, no problem the mamasan says.

Shown 'Valentina' (I had no clue at the time). Got the formalities out the way and she began giving me a blowjob with her clothes on. I thought maybe she'll strip later.

After about 10minutes I ask if I can DATY. She replies no. Okay then.. She continues the blowjob until my time is up.

When I left the mamasan was nowhere in sight.

After going back and reading the AR descriptions and photos I think I got Ada? I think.

Up side was that the blowjob was pretty good. Besides that, kind of a let down.

Note to self
    Try to get a general idea of what the WL looks like before going. Though I have to admit, I'm terrible with faces.
    I have seen both girls lots of times bro and both are usually great.

Can't believe that either of them did not let you do daty?

If you got Ada then you would probably had one of the best blow jobs at 533.

Ada is taller than Valentina and slim, Valentina is a shorter and a little larger around the hips.

I hope you got who you booked normally neither would disappoint, particularly if your into GFE not so sure about PSE.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I booked Olivia today, but actually got to see Valentina. 533 usually is too busy because of the value of service they provides at certain price, some girls are especially busy and fully booked out. If you are regular customer, you get priority. New customer might go through this situation.

When I saw Valentina, I knew she is not Olivia. Height is definitely not match. But I'm OK, you cannot get good service by making trouble to Mamason and girls. Probably, you need to wait and no one is happy. Show understanding usually will get pay back. Valentina is actually very GFE and does fantastic BJ.

Another fact is short session usually doesn't yield better service compare to long session. Pretty simply and straight forward, yeah?

Banned
    I was there today and saw Abby, I did not think Olivia was in although she was on the roster Valentina was in and I have seen both Olivia and Valentina on a few occasions both are lovely and provide a great GFE Olivia is slightly taller and thinner than Valentina but you cant go wrong with either only problem is Valentina is she is a bit noisy so if you can get her to be a bit quiter then she is loverly.

Olivier is a bit more reserved but still a great punt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mason00 View Post
    I booked Olivia today, but actually got to see Valentina. 533 usually is too busy because of the value of service they provides at certain price, some girls are especially busy and fully booked out. If you are regular customer, you get priority. New customer might go through this situation.

When I saw Valentina, I knew she is not Olivia. Height is definitely not match. But I'm OK, you cannot get good service by making trouble to Mamason and girls. Probably, you need to wait and no one is happy. Show understanding usually will get pay back. Valentina is actually very GFE and does fantastic BJ.

Another fact is short session usually doesn't yield better service compare to long session. Pretty simply and straight forward, yeah?
    Nah I get the whole deal with how they run 533 and I know what to expect (basically pot luck at this stage, though in general the calibre of all the WL there are pretty decent.) So no real biggie when you don't get the one you actually wanted, more of a minor let down due to expectations.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It probably is a bit of a reservation jig saw puzzle that Angie undergoes every day at 533. Probably even more difficult than managing restaurant reservations! I arrived for my 3.00pm booking, a good ten minutes early, to be told that Kiki was currently in a double with Ada. Ten minutes past three, and I can hear Angie knocking on room ones door, saying "time is up". And I have had this 'final knock on the door message' happen to me before as well. Then there was a small wait, while the next room was made ready. So the log jam continues through the day....and quite possibly some girls, who are wanting to earn their hard earned money, are put forward as being another girl, because of the good old supply and demand economy that a popular brothel operates under?