Thread: Various massage punts

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Various massage punts

Hi all

Havn't been contributing much. Guess I will post about a few of my recent punts

Watland- Girls are getting a little lazy with sloppy make ups etc. I once being bought to the back of the shop and it was freezing at the back, that kills all my mood. Another time at the same shop with two different girls. I have realize they used the towel in the bucket on the floor next to me to wipe me down. They thought I didn't realize about it, I only realize because I used it to wipe down myself before massage start and just threw in together with all other towels. Never return after that, I am not a clean freak but that is really disgusting. Normally they wipe using tissues. Only will return if desperate.

Exqu- Been there once with a Vietnamese lady, good massage, good tease, happy about everything. Seems to be busy all the time, no massage if you dont book ahead, will try to go back but too much of a hassle to organize everything.

GTM- Good massage like always but lack excitement. Same ladies all the time and same massage day in day out like chores. Lost excitement with the shop, I can close my eyes and retell the whole process and at the end said: nah, not going there.

Bamboo- Ugly looking ladies, went there a few times, walk away every single time

Pure- Same ladies all the times as well but still feel quite warm for a visit, one of those shop that starting to lose excitement for me

Welcome to massage- indiscreet parking but its a hit and miss over here, 50% good 50% not so good just like their sister shop but I have found a few which I will stick to.

Ocean Star- Felt like a drug joint, would not return. Services are terrible and awkward and too much out of the way

Amore- Never try but will try soon, any recommendation? Is the westend shop any good?

Asian Star- Tried a half japanese half thai lady last week. Very good looking and great services, even gave a massage. The only thing is she didnt take a shower after we finished so good luck to the gentleman after me.

Wechat- Some goods one but too expensive $380-$400 for an hour

Anyone can recommend me a genuine good looking good services lady? I will be a long term client if finds a good one

Will write a more details when have times

OUT

thanks for the reviews. i haven't tried Amore at West End, but have been to the Newfarm one and found it was good. I've always been happy with Smile, Exquisite & GTM. haven't tried the others you've mentioned.

BrainSex
    I'm a fan of Amore at West End. The premises is an old high set Queenslander, not the modern sleek look of their Newstead office.

I can imagine the rooms might be a little cool at the West End house today.

Service varies of course depending on the girl and the punter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    'Depends on the girl'. Aint that the truth. This place was a den of iniquity when it first opened. Girl's were all tarted up and everything. Times change.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree, Amore is good, but pricey (both Newstead and Westend)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I much prefer the Westend Amore. Nothing against Newstead, but parking is so much easier at Westend. The cool rooms aren't an issue. Each room has an air con, so just switch it on to warm when you go in, if they haven't already done so. Apart from the big room downstairs, all rooms are small enough that they will warm up within a minute or two.

BrainSex
    I like those big rooms downstairs. the massage always seems to go further.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi do you know the name of the girl at Asian Star? Is that the one in Spring Hill? Would be OK if I go early, cheers

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdlovespunting View Post
    Hi do you know the name of the girl at Asian Star? Is that the one in Spring Hill? Would be OK if I go early, cheers
    I believe that Asian Star is a legal brothel in Coopers Plains. : http://www.asianstar.com.au/

Many good performances from there. Is Tuesday still the staff change day when they get fresh girls at AS?

Brainsex

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Smile (Watland) was once my favourite shop. All Jap and mostly hotties. However I agree with OP that the girls are getting lazy, the massage is pointless and tips are expensive. Sadly nothing to see here anymore.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    I believe that Asian Star is a legal brothel in Coopers Plains. : http://www.asianstar.com.au/

Many good performances from there. Is Tuesday still the staff change day when they get fresh girls at AS?

Brainsex
    Wow, another as lover!
    Yes I believe they change their girls on Tuesdays!

Always go for Jessica if she's working or if she's back!