Thread: new bird

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

new bird

Finished a massive lunch with my new work crew and decided to drive around parra for some action
    First stop was cowper st. and there is only one bird - total beast...fuck me!
    Chicken man says wait and we'll be 99.9% satisfied. So decided to have a smoke and wait and a relatively young bird rocks up with tits popping out..
    My mate danny is keen but rule is we both go or check out another shop..so off we go..
    So we drive over to george st and chicken man says 4 birds... all 4 birds a dirty and one pork chop kills the mood big time!
    Danny says lets go to 42 buffalo but we decide to wait for 2 final birds..
    My one turns up and looks young and cute..pleasantly surprised!
    Danny has paid already and heading upstairs..haha
    In the shower with the young chick and my god she is really really cute with a pocket rocket bod..
    Come out of the shower and decide to extend to 45min..
    As soon as the deal is done this youthful princess pushes me over the bed and starts pashing me big time..
    By this stage I am rock hard and ready to go but the bird wants more foreplay and guides my hand to her cunt..
    She asks me to start rubbing her pussy so I go nuts on flicking her bean...and boy this little thing has the tightest little pussy with perfect little flap jacks..and she starts getting really wet.. lady jizz everywhere and this bird is screaming in pure joy..dont stop don't stop she says - so I take it to overdrive and go spastic on this bearded clam..
    Iam now ready to pound this young sex kitten and get her on cowboy.
    This girl really knows how to move. she is really riding my purple headed warrior like its her last supper..
    Screaming her lungs out at the same time... so i flip her in mish and go gentle to last the distance...
    this girl is moaning and going crazy and lady goo everywhere
    i flip this beautiful sex butterfly to doggy and go for broke and pound this little trooper with everything i've got!
    i take out my rod and stray my load all over her back..haha
    Iam DJ mike mutha fuckers.. love my own work

meet my mate danny in the car and ask for his after report..
    Danny says he wanted to deep sea but bird won't let him so he is off to marrickville for round 2! haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Chicken man??? Wanted to deep sea???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    exactly I got most of it, the other bits I think I got.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    exactly I got most of it, the other bits I think I got.
    What's name of yr nice chick? Got her name?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Maybe Deep Stick

Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Chicken man??? Wanted to deep sea???
    Might be a variation on deep stick

From Urban dictionary

TOP DEFINITION
    deepsea diver
    A sexual position that allows for maximum penetration.

The main variation of this position requires the man to be on top and position his head slightly above the womans head (chin to forehead). The man should then grab the end of the bed with his hands if possible and proceed to quickly pound the vagina.
    I warmed her up with just the tip. I then went into a deepsea diver and she went crazy.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=deepsea+diver

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggerbanana View Post

What's name of yr nice chick? Got her name?
    I think I know who she is