Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need help, not ML or WL related.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I need help, not ML or WL related.

I need some serious help gents, I have a huge weakness. TIM TAM biscuits, there I said it, oh my how I love my Tim Tam's, I like to bite one corner at each end and suck my coffee through, my fellows workers think I need help as I have Tim Tam's at work everyday. They regularly buy the bigger pack of Tim Tim biscuits for me, that's the 375gm pack not the regular 250gm pack and I have my own jar, this is an expensive addiction as I spend at least $15 to $20 a week on Tim Tam's, help me oh help me.

Quote Originally Posted by fairmont View Post
    I need some serious help gents, I have a huge weakness. TIM TAM biscuits, there I said it, oh my how I love my Tim Tam's, I like to bite one corner at each end and suck my coffee through, my fellows workers think I need help as I have Tim Tam's at work everyday. They regularly buy the bigger pack of Tim Tim biscuits for me, that's the 375gm pack not the regular 250gm pack and I have my own jar, this is an expensive addiction as I spend at least $15 to $20 a week on Tim Tam's, help me oh help me.

Haha brother fairmont,

A bit of weakness with Tim Tam or Chocolate...............lol, no need to feel bad, a bit of chocolate fix is not going to kill you mate, if anything, it will boost your sugar level either in the morning or in the afternoon when your body really needs it, give in, enjoy and don't feel guilty. It will past before you know it !!

I can also recall in my younger days, at the time I had a pretty hot secretary and every afternoon around 4pm, she would come into my office ask me to give her $3.00 and then she would bring back a bottle of coke and a small pack of cadbury chocolate, my afternoon sugar fix and gee, didn't I need them - although, I would much rather had she instead..............haha

Cheers

ps. my other sugar fix at the time was actually M&M's !! but I couldn't even recall when, but somehow, the urge for chocolate just disappeared one day and for the past 10-15 years or so, I hardly touched a bar of chocolate unless it came in a form of dessert of some kind.
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Do you stick to standard Tim Tams or do you have some of the varieties - just by way of trivia!

The inherent problem with an addiction is that 1 is too many and 100 is not enough. So all you can look forward to is something that you can never be able to really satisfy. It is just an endless cycle, you endlessly arrive back where you started, only to begin again. The only way to solve it is to get off the cycle. Ah Lungor has.

How much is a packet of Tim Tams? $3.50? That is five packets a week you are consuming, one for every week day, or 261 packets of them a year. Imagine 261 packets in front of you knowing you are going to eat all of them, and when you finish eating all of them you are going to start again at number 1!

These empty calories are all going onto your waistline.

The association to eat with coffee is strong - I have it myself. Try having chopped pears or rockmelon (or both together) with your coffee instead.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You want one of those packets that never run out, they used to advertise.

Banned

Try to get it from aldi. It's way better than timtam...

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

Haha, and I thought you only like cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Just enjoy bro and think of it this way its a lot cheaper than seeing a wl or ml

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha brother fairmont,

A bit of weakness with Tim Tam or Chocolate...............lol, no need to feel bad, a bit of chocolate fix is not going to kill you mate...
    Well...except for the diabetes

I feel for you fairmont. I have nothing to help you. Basically have the same weakness myself.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    ... this is an expensive addiction as I spend at least $15 to $20 a week on Tim Tam's, help me oh help me.
    Jesus bro! I wish my addiction only cost me $20 a week ... my addiction for young Japanese girls (... and Korean, Chinese, Thai, Mesopotamian, Callithumpian, etc ...) costs me over $700 a week

Just always remember this word when u want to eat many sugar bra , Diabetic can cause impotency

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Do you stick to standard Tim Tams or do you have some of the varieties - just by way of trivia!

The inherent problem with an addiction is that 1 is too many and 100 is not enough. So all you can look forward to is something that you can never be able to really satisfy. It is just an endless cycle, you endlessly arrive back where you started, only to begin again. The only way to solve it is to get off the cycle. Ah Lungor has.

How much is a packet of Tim Tams? $3.50? That is five packets a week you are consuming, one for every week day, or 261 packets of them a year. Imagine 261 packets in front of you knowing you are going to eat all of them, and when you finish eating all of them you are going to start again at number 1!

These empty calories are all going onto your waistline.

The association to eat with coffee is strong - I have it myself. Try having chopped pears or rockmelon (or both together) with your coffee instead.
    Only original Tim Tams, I must admit the pack does get shared at work but I would have close to half. I have stopped putting sugar in my coffee to try and tame the fat and sugar content of the Tim Tam, it is not working.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thanks I will give them a shot.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    oh my how I love my Tim Tam's, I like to bite one corner at each end and suck my coffee through
    Oh yeah - that is hard core enjoyment! That one takes imagination! In a way that is good. You turn the consumption of a biscuit into a real event. Ramp up the event and ceremony around having a tim tam. Maybe go up and down the stairwell blowing a brass razoo before you allow yourself to have each biscuit. That may lead to you having fewer of them - or your workmates stopping you themselves from over consumption.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    How about you put them in a tin box at work with a 24 hour padlock on the box? Take two out for your coffee and quickly shut the box and spin the padlock so that it can't be opened for another 24 hours.

That would work. (Is there such a thing as a 24 hour delay lock you could put on a tin box?)

Banned
    I personally don't like timtam but this new flavour i love it >_<

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I personally don't like timtam but this new flavour i love it >_<
    Yes I have to agree, I am a coconut fan and these are great on there own, no good for dunking thou.

Banned
    today's snack~~~~

Dried figs
    Dried dates
    Baklava
    Custard mango

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Oh yum, I could really eat those with a good coffee!

That is all pretty healthy too. There was a programme on sbs tonight that said thta it wasn't fat or sugar separately. Aparantly you can't eat much of those two by themselves

The problem is when fat and sugar are combined 50%-50%, as with Tim Tams. They said this specific combination overwhelms the brain's restraint centres that tell you when you have had enough. So we keep on compulsively eating them.

Christmas's dates and figs and custard mangos are perfect to avoid this. There is a reason she looks so beautifully slim in her photos - she is a wise eater!

You should start having things like that with your coffee instead of Tim Tams - or keeping them to one work day a week.

Banned
    Custard Apple?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    Custard Apple?
    Oopsie you are right. That is Curstard apple, not mango. I somehow keep calling that mango lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast