Thread: Western suburbs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Western suburbs

Long time lurker and punter. Struggling to find a decent massage on the west side of town that makes me Happy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

wrong place

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area. Happy for admin to move it.

Thank you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigm25 View Post
    Long time lurker and punter. Struggling to find a decent massage on the west side of town that makes me Happy
    Why don't you start by listing the shops that have disappointed you then we all don't have to go over old ground!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

zip so far.

I can't find anything that offers more than a legitimate remedial massage in the Ipswich area. I am not looking for FS experience just a good hot oil massage with a nice ending.

I have only moved to the area recently.

I have had a great time at the little place in the cbd on Adelaide st. Checked my emails upstairs on my way through..had a great massage from a young Chinese girl and was very pleased with the ending.

I have spent lots of time relaxing at Miami massage on Orchid rd surfers paradise... legitimate looking clean business. Massage was 7/10. .felt a bit rushed sometimes but always left happy. Credit card facilities for the massage. ..but always pays to have cash on hand...
    Parking is a bit of a problem..

Any advice in the Ipswich area would be good. Thank you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wasn't there a private girl that worked out of Darra that got some excellent reviews? I think she advertises on locanto or the like. Have a look through the after report threads here and I'm sure you'll find some info on her.

BrainSex
    Welcome to the Forum Bigm25. You have the opportunity to become the Forum expert on Ipswich, in the same way that another members have made themselves the Gold Coast experts.

Take a couple for the team. Don't start too early on those rather cold Ipswich mornings, avoid the Malls. I'm sure the upper end of Brisbane Road or near the old City View would have to be places to start. I don't have intel in that area, just always feels like the place to find. Look for Chinese massage, dodgy furniture and even dodgy sign writing.

Where there is a market, someone will provide a service. There are 300,000 males in Ipswich, they must be going somewhere.

Brainsex

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

thanks

I have already started.
    Nancy thai massage in booval is legit but a very good remedial only massage.

Found an advert for "diamond " a 19 yo Chinese student. On arrival she was late 40s... I thought what the hell I asked for a full body oil massage... I figured at least the massage will be good.....Nup 2/10
    She rushed to it chj then mounted me till I came..then rushed me out the door....EPIC FAIL $100...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have already started.
    Nancy thai massage in booval is legit but a very good remedial only massage.

Found an advert for "diamond " a 19 yo Chinese student. On arrival she was late 40s... I thought what the hell I asked for a full body oil massage... I figured at least the massage will be good.....Nup 2/10
    She rushed to it chj then mounted me till I came..then rushed me out the door....EPIC FAIL $100...
    If you are going to stay, at least short change them and tell them why you are not paying the advertised price.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Good advice thanks

My next Ipswich experience:

Found in the local paper 22yo Chinese medical student offering remedial massage...the advert sounded a bit fruity so I figured why not..... I arrived at the eastern heights private address.... she met me at the door in a robe...good start...ushered me through this big empty home to a rear bedroom. Told me to get naked and lay on the bed.... massage was almost non existing straight for the oil and hj. ...
    She was naked and let me fondle everything with no penatration
    She was lovely and quite hot and wet. $80

I went back 1 week later $120 for FS experience....

Nice..although I am looking for a full awesome massage with me leaving happy...hj will suffice

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some Ipswich punts from the last 2 years:

Goodna 'early starts' lady - shudder
    Amie/Amy - cauc girl, dark hair petite with tats south of city centre - really great sensual massage. went twice, was worth drive, but sadly lost contact as this was in my 'not punting' phase. she was in process of setting up another more conventional business so I can't find her now.
    Another cauc girl ended up being BBW from motel in north ipswich. wasn't good.
    Had an outdoor experience with a very 'on the edge' blonde lady. wild ride. once in a lifetime (for good and bad reasons).

while the male population is big, disposable income and lack of the business travelling crowd probably limits the Ippy potential. Would take a lot to get me back out there now - unless Amy is still there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So ended up on a true punt on an ad in the QT. Pink and white polka dot bikini pic if you're looking. Texted and asked if pics were real. Assured they were. Well, they may have been, but they would have been from 10 years prior. $100 for half hr. I asked if she could just do covered bj for $80, but got knocked back. Anywho, she had an ok body looking at her from the front, but her backside looked like a 1x10 someone had sawed a crack into the last 15cms. So, immediately ruled out doggy and set to work. She gave a decent CBJ for about 2 minutes before saying it's too much work. Then she insisted I be on top, which I hate when they tell you what position, but being as I didn't want to visualise fucking a 1x10, said sure and hopped on for an uninspired 4-5 minutes of hard bang with my eyes closed just trying to get a nut.

Finished up and left. She's at the Hotel Monaco in North Ippy which is exposed to main roads, but I don't know anyone there, so wasn't too concerned. $100 for half hour full service. She takes calls while fucking, which would normally piss me off, but in this case I felt I should yell out and warn the brother punter.

Suppose that's why it's a punt. It will hopefully help me appreciate the good ones more. Punt on!
    http://www.qt.com.au/classifieds/ad/2233686/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ta for the review and the warning!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My next Ipswich experience:

Found in the local paper 22yo Chinese medical student offering remedial massage...the advert sounded a bit fruity so I figured why not..... I arrived at the eastern heights private address.... she met me at the door in a robe...good start...ushered me through this big empty home to a rear bedroom. Told me to get naked and lay on the bed.... massage was almost non existing straight for the oil and hj. ...
    She was naked and let me fondle everything with no penatration
    She was lovely and quite hot and wet. $80

I went back 1 week later $120 for FS experience....

Nice..although I am looking for a full awesome massage with me leaving happy...hj will suffice
    What's the contact details? Please pm. Thanks.