Thread: ML left

ML left

What do you do when your favourite ML stop working?

So many favourite ML of mine have left and gone, they usually don't stay very long. Now they are just part of my precious memory.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    What do you do when your favourite ML stop working?

So many favourite ML of mine have left and gone, they usually don't stay very long. Now they are just part of my precious memory.
    Just another thread about mls you missed the most !!

No, not a thing you can do mate !!

In fact, there are two levels of mls left :

1. Left for good, like gone forever, never ever! And long live the memory : like Sophie at 501, Leng at Snow Lotus etc.

2. Another one is actually not too bad, like the mls left your convenient shops and works in a far away shop so you have next to no chance to catch up : like Mia at 368 Pennant Hills Road and Mimi at Burwood !!

Yes, I know I know, Burwood is not that far but for me it is ! Still may be once in a blue moon !

Brother Garfield, I share your feeling !

Oh, and to answer your question: there is only one way, find another pair of natural big tits or magical hands, ASAP ! That's what you do ! The punting life must go on !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    just as Ahlungor said..move on....my number 1 punting rule, don't get attached and let your feelings get f..ked up!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Eternity is not a long time ... it is the transcendence of time.
    That precious point which in clock time might be 1 minute or 1 hour is forever in your own heart and mind ... treasure it ... forever ...
    and move on to the next sexy girl, and create another eternity ... there are limitless eternities ... and limitless universes ...

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Eternity is not a long time ... it is the transcendence of time.
    That precious point which in clock time might be 1 minute or 1 hour is forever in your own heart and mind ... treasure it ... forever ...
    and move on to the next sexy girl, and create another eternity ... there are limitless eternities ... and limitless universes ...
    That's a good point.
    But I still prefer repeat performance, and connecting not just physically but also emotionally.
    There was a girl who shed tears for me because she was so touched by what I did and said. And then we kissed because she wants to.....

Banned
    I don't have that problem with ml

However I assume the same applies to a wl.

I shed a tear or two and them move on to the next one that's how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    I don't have that problem with ml

However I assume the same applies to a wl.

I shed a tear or two and them move on to the next one that's how it works.
    Yes we have to move on, and our biological self is asking us to continue to spread our seeds.

But is there one that you just can't forget, and wish that she's still here.