Thread: Gold Coast Review

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gold Coast Review

Have spent a few days on the Coast so thought I would review a few more places for the benefit of my fellow punters, not for my enjoyment you understand!
    Not far past Jupiters heading south 2563 GC Highway, Asian Massage, $50 hour, nice girls, or the two I saw, not the Mamasan at the front! Massage 6, girl 7 overall 7 very happy
    About 100 metres down heading south is Ultra, near a corner,
    $60 for the hour but took $50.00 massage 2 girls 50, (their age not their ranking!) couldn't wait to get out
    Keep heading south 2 Kim's and then to a u turn, 7/2462 GC Highway Mermaid Beach, heading north,
    Forgotten her name but massage 5 girl 7 overall 7
    50 metres further north is 2468 Paradise and it certainly was.
    Two girls were easily 8's both very different but great personalities, and great English.
    Massage 7 girl 8 overall 9 very happy
    , can definitely recommend 4 in 4 days, I'm now out of money but had a great time

BrainSex
    that gold coast road is a challenge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    that gold coast road is a challenge.
    And I only covered less than 2km's of it!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That stretch and Scarborough St @ area southport have more opportunities per square Km than anywhere in Qld. If I'm wrong, please tell me and I'll be on my way to the unknown massage Mecca.

Senior Member(無間使者)

149 Scarborough St

Quote Originally Posted by texass10in View Post
    That stretch and Scarborough St @ area southport have more opportunities per square Km than anywhere in Qld. If I'm wrong, please tell me and I'll be on my way to the unknown massage Mecca.
    Now that you've mentioned it, have anyone tried Kitty Massage, any feedback???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    Now that you've mentioned it, have anyone tried Kitty Massage, any feedback???
    Kitty massage... Been twice.

First time had a double. Was ok... All inclusive price was more than reasonable and the ML who finished up was eager and I would rate at a 7.

Second time was an Indian girl who basted me like a Christmas turkey. Never seen so much oil in my life. Massage was terrible. Attitude terrible. Rating 1 out of 10.

Overall I would skip this place.

For what it's worth, I think that although the GC is cheaper on average by $20 for an hour massage including tips... The overall experience is better on Brisbane Southside. Even the "worst" of Brisbane (GTM, Bamboo etc) is cleaner and has a better atmosphere than any place I have tried on the coast. When you compare what I would class as the great Brisbane shops (SSDS, PM) then they leave the GC shops for dead.

In my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffpost View Post
    For what it's worth, I think that although the GC is cheaper on average by $20 for an hour massage including tips... The overall experience is better on Brisbane Southside. Even the "worst" of Brisbane (GTM, Bamboo etc) is cleaner and has a better atmosphere than any place I have tried on the coast. When you compare what I would class as the great Brisbane shops (SSDS, PM) then they leave the GC shops for dead.

In my opinion only.
    yes, there are some dodgy joints on the coast, however, there are some that are quite good. 23 Nind St is very clean and up-market. in fact, i skipped it for quite a while because it looked so legit. Great times to be had there. Enthusiastic & friendly MLs.

recently checked out Tiffany Massage on Chevron. very discreet rear entrance and is nice and clean. Again, the ML was friendly, enthusiastic and beautiful.

As for your review of Kitty, I have to agree. i went their once and the massage was shit. the ending was ok after they swapped MLs part way through for it. i'd never go back there. better to take the short walk around the corner to 23 Nind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffpost View Post
    When you compare what I would class as the great Brisbane shops (SSDS, PM) then they leave the GC shops for dead.

In my opinion only.

Sunshine Day Spa I figured but PM ? Pam's Massage on Stanley Street?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No... Lumley st.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up Tiffany's Chevron

Visited Tiffany's recently, so thought I would add my 10 cents worth. Not sure how the review template works, so here goes.

Where : Tiffanys Chevron Island.
    Link : http://goldcoast.locanto.com.au/ID_4...full-body.html

Rates: $30/40/50 for 30,45 & 60 mins.

Mamasan met at counter, paid for 45mins. Her name is Elly, so maybe connected to shop at Nerang.

Massage girl was Kiki. So I undressed and waited. The back massage was a okay, not spectacular. Kiki seemed a little shy but tried hard. There was just the slightest ball brush throughout the back rub without the under reach tease you get with other ladies. So rollover time meant junior was not "ready". Negotiated for extras, $30 for HE, and $100 fullnude, which I declined on basis of cost and ordinary experience so far. Well Kiki just went for it and job was done. Not very exciting.
    Would I return? No.
    I have had much better around the coast.
    Rate
    Kiki 8/10 for appearance
    Massage 5/10 needs practice or more tuition

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Woebetide View Post
    Visited Tiffany's recently, so thought I would add my 10 cents worth. Not sure how the review template works, so here goes.

Where : Tiffanys Chevron Island.
    Link : http://goldcoast.locanto.com.au/ID_4...full-body.html

Rates: $30/40/50 for 30,45 & 60 mins.

Mamasan met at counter, paid for 45mins. Her name is Elly, so maybe connected to shop at Nerang.

Massage girl was Kiki. So I undressed and waited. The back massage was a okay, not spectacular. Kiki seemed a little shy but tried hard. There was just the slightest ball brush throughout the back rub without the under reach tease you get with other ladies. So rollover time meant junior was not "ready". Negotiated for extras, $30 for HE, and $100 fullnude, which I declined on basis of cost and ordinary experience so far. Well Kiki just went for it and job was done. Not very exciting.
    Would I return? No.
    I have had much better around the coast.
    Rate
    Kiki 8/10 for appearance
    Massage 5/10 needs practice or more tuition

I notice they offer $50 for 2 girls for half hour.... probably a long shot, but IF you got 2 fun girls that would be sensational value..... obviously tips extra.