Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michelle's Magic Massage and More

Michelle's Magic Massage and More

After reading a few excellent ARs about Thairapeutic, I was eager to go there and try for myself. Last weekend, I had had the urge and the time so headed over. I arrived and settled on an hour massage. Thairapeutic is one of the shops where if you do not have an appointment, you pay and are assigned an ML by the Mamasan. This has always been a concern of mine as you never know if the ML will be to your taste. Believe me when I say that I had no reason for any worries. Mamasan calls out "Michelle" and a gorgeous, young Thai ML appears. She is very cute and the braces on her teeth make her even more cute. She is dressed in a body hugging mini dress and has a smile that you just know is genuine. Michele is petite with no more than an A/B cup but so so cute and sexy too.

Michelle gave me an excellent Part 1 massage. I would have been happy for her to keep on massaging for the entire hour, it was that good. She makes excellent use of her hands and elbows, intuitively knowing where to apply more pressure. Part 2 was sensational. I prefer long slow movements rather than a fast jerky motion, and Michelle seemed to know this. She had me so aroused for so long which felt just incredible. And all the while she has a cheeky smile on her face! The more I respond to her ministrations, the bigger that smile gets. I just adore an ML that enjoys what she does.

After I have calmed down a bit, Michelle brings a hot face towel and gives me a soothing head and face massage. That is such a nice touch to end the session. Kudos to Thairapeutic for thinking of such a nice after touch.

Others have named this shop as their favourite, and now I know why. I will be going back there soon also.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice Review hikhik, I've missed my weekly rendezvous with YaYa and I'm missing the attention - so perhaps I'll need to target Michelle this weekend!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Service here so hit and misd. Sounds like u got a hit. Congratulations

Det
    Saw Cherry here last week. Very petite and very sexy. Fantastic tackle tickle and brilliant body slide

Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    Service here so hit and misd. Sounds like u got a hit. Congratulations
    Definitely a hit. Can you give some names for who to avoid in the misses?

Quote Originally Posted by Det View Post
    Saw Cherry here last week. Very petite and very sexy. Fantastic tackle tickle and brilliant body slide
    Yes, Cherry tries to give you a good service. She is quite responsive and wet. Last time I made her cum, the whole hand was all soaking wet.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I usually see June she is hit and miss. Up and down but very sexy and body yummmm amazing ass .shaved .nice face

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw snow a couple times and rose both lovely sexy girls. But a teensy bit too thai shy for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rita i think . Not my type a bit chubby and passive.. but massage superb

Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    Nice Review hikhik, I've missed my weekly rendezvous with YaYa and I'm missing the attention - so perhaps I'll need to target Michelle this weekend!
    Thanks Mr birch. I caught up with Yaya a couple of days ago. She is a definite hit. Must write up an AR.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Yes, Cherry tries to give you a good service. She is quite responsive and wet. Last time I made her cum, the whole hand was all soaking wet.
    Thank you Mr Det and thank you Mr garfield. Sounds like Cherry is a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    Saw snow a couple times and rose both lovely sexy girls. But a teensy bit too thai shy for me
    Thai Shy. I haven't heard that term before.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hikhik View Post
    She had me so aroused for so long which felt just incredible. And all the while she has a cheeky smile on her face! The more I respond to her ministrations, the bigger that smile gets. I just adore an ML that enjoys what she does.
    Not a truer word spoken! Well done brother, great AR

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nana is not bad. Massage is very professional and effective. Personality wise quite naughty and cheerful. Abit older maybe early 30s, face is above average and full figured body. Treat her nice and there may be good extras.

Quote Originally Posted by hikhik View Post
    Thanks Mr birch. I caught up with Yaya a couple of days ago. She is a definite hit. Must write up an AR.
    See my new AR about Yaya -
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?52235-Yes-YaYa

Det
    Suggest you try Yaya as part of a double

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Suggest you try Yaya as part of a double
    Yea, but with who?? I've considered June or cherry but I'm not yet convinced there'd be any chemistry between them.

Det
    Rose and Yaya.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rose and Yaya.
    Speaking from experience?? Or shall I be the guinea pig??

Wow, doing my head in just imagining a double with Yaya and anyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast