Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you think ML & WL like having a after report about them

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do you think ML & WL like having a after report about them

I was wondering if the girls like having reports done about them even if they are good.It would be good for business but also could raise expectations of services she may not want to provide for all,have anyone talked to any girls about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Starved View Post
    I was wondering if the girls like having reports done about them even if they are good.It would be good for business but also could raise expectations of services she may not want to provide for all,have anyone talked to any girls about this.
    Most of the girls I've spoken to when I mention about the forum to them are not so interested. Some of them has asked me not to tell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have found that while shop owner likes good reports, ML do not.

Sometimes I read the review to the ML so they know what's been said about them. They just laughs.

Don't know about MLs, but I never have any problems with WLs that I have reported. Some even thank me for pointing out what people like about them and they use it as the directives in their performance.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Every WL/ML is different, so best to ask them if you really want to know.

Some might like it. Some definitely won't and may decide not to see you again if you disclose too much info.

Each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by jadeofsydney View Post
    Every WL/ML is different, so best to ask them if you really want to know.

Some might like it. Some definitely won't and may decide not to see you again if you disclose too much info.

Each to their own.
    That's why I always ask their permission to write !

The only issue has always been they ask me Not to reveal everything : like if she gave me BBBJ , don't tell anyone, I only do this for you! If she let me CIM , she will say, don't post that ! And FS in a RnT shop, of course, I was the only one !!!

Yeah right ! Sure, I was that special ! But then again , still music to my ears and those intimate details were never meant to be shared !!

I suppose as long as you respect the ladies' privacy their wishes and gave them the protections they deserved, it'll be alright !

Just my two cents !

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The only issue has always been they ask me Not to reveal everything : like if she gave me BBBJ , don't tell anyone, I only do this for you! If she let me CIM , she will say, don't post that ! And FS in a RnT shop, of course, I was the only one !!!

Yeah right ! Sure, I was that special ! But then again , still music to my ears and those intimate details were never meant to be shared !!

I suppose as long as you respect the ladies' privacy their wishes and gave them the protections they deserved, it'll be alright !

Just my two cents !
    Sometimes it may be better not to ask, once you've asked and they told you so it's hard not to respect their wishes.

I remember Sammi is the exception. They don't mind the reports and she even posted her own reports on the punters. That was quite interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    I remember Sammi is the exception. They don't mind the reports and she even posted her own reports on the punters. That was quite interesting.
    Yeah, Sammi from Blue Moon! One super hot Hong Kong babe, I wish I had paid the $350 and had her !!

Unfortunately when I finally met her she had retired and graduated to the Mamasan class and her chick had doubled her size since the video ! I went through with it but had to close my eyes and imagined that I was fucking Sammi to get over the line !

Nice apartment in Chatswood though !!

Sammi was a very special lady ! But I would never know how special she really was !!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Yeah, Sammi from Blue Moon! One super hot Hong Kong babe, I wish I had paid the $350 and had her !!

Unfortunately when I finally met her she had retired and graduated to the Mamasan class and her chick had doubled her size since the video ! I went through with it but had to close my eyes and imagined that I was fucking Sammi to get over the line !

Nice apartment in Chatswood though !!

Sammi was a very special lady ! But I would never know how special she really was !!
    Yeah, Sammi was quite some girl, too bad you didn't have a chance. She was very nice, giggle a lot and whisper horny stuff. There was too much passion and I ended up doing bareback with her on her first day. I accidentally drop some load on her but all was cool and all right.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Yeah, Sammi was quite some girl, too bad you didn't have a chance. She was very nice, giggle a lot and whisper horny stuff. There was too much passion and I ended up doing bareback with her on her first day. I accidentally drop some load on her but all was cool and all right.
    Thanks for the update that you fucked her bareback. I thought when she swallowed my cum she was a naughty girl but apparently she was far more naughty.

And I've been tested many times since then so all ok Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post

Thanks for the update that you fucked her bareback. I thought when she swallowed my cum she was a naughty girl but apparently she was far more naughty.

And I've been tested many times since then so all ok Bro.
    It just happened and wasnt intentional. She was clean then and so am I so no issue. She did say she wasn't taking pills so got me worried a bit for a little while.

Some ML get a little shy when you tell them you read a review of them.

One of them actually asked me to read what the person wrote.

I guess it depends on the girl. There really is no right or wrong.

I'm always surprised by the number of WL that have no interest in the forums. As in any business, good publicity is valuable and free publicity is gold. With good publicity a WL could become more popular leaving her with less 'idle' time. Or elevate herself up the ranks in shops that have silver, gold, platinum, diamond girls. These andother ways to increase her earning capacity. She could learn what punters like and what we don't like by reading the after reports.

From another perspective, what if the WL started writing reports on and rating the punters. Just like on AirBnB, or eBay, or Uber where both the Provider and the Client rate each other. I can just imagine them writing things like "Mr A cums quick" or "Mr B gives the best DATY" etc.

If any WLs read this, I'd love to know

Quote Originally Posted by hikhik View Post
    I'm always surprised by the number of WL that have no interest in the forums. As in any business, good publicity is valuable and free publicity is gold. With good publicity a WL could become more popular leaving her with less 'idle' time. Or elevate herself up the ranks in shops that have silver, gold, platinum, diamond girls. These andother ways to increase her earning capacity. She could learn what punters like and what we don't like by reading the after reports.

From another perspective, what if the WL started writing reports on and rating the punters. Just like on AirBnB, or eBay, or Uber where both the Provider and the Client rate each other. I can just imagine them writing things like "Mr A cums quick" or "Mr B gives the best DATY" etc.

There are reports from WL's on this forum already !

WL are mostly not interested to talk to punters, the mamasan is doing advertisement for them, and they don't really have much interest to be in the forum.

They are happy to pretend to like you, get the money and go on with their life

Banned
    The shops or management like the girls to have AR's on the forum but some of the WL don't like it.

From what I understand the customers read the AR and then have expectations and services that the girl may or may not be prepared to meet with every customer so the girls feel they are put under extra pressure which may not be to their liking.

Some of the customers are plain stupid and if you write a girl doesn't like something for instance they will just go and see the girl and try it to see what the response is.

This is the main reason I write very few after reports now days.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

From another perspective, what if the WL started writing reports on and rating the punters. Just like on AirBnB, or eBay, or Uber where both the Provider and the Client rate each other. I can just imagine them writing things like "Mr A cums quick" or "Mr B gives the best DATY"
    Ahem, shouldn't that be "Mr C"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast