Thread: What's the longes time you been deal wiz the same WL?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What's the longes time you been deal wiz the same WL?

The natural desire of man is have sex with more and more different women. Most of guys are looking for the same ML, the reason could be ppl wanna try their luck end up to FS. But for the WL, intercourse is part of service, whatever how good the skill or the beauty face and sexy body. If u try the same WL 3 times in row, are u guys still interesting go back wiz the same girl? For me I been dealed wiz one WL almost three month over 10 times visit in row, end up she went back her hometown. During over 10 times visiting I even didn't ask her number or any contact methods, so pity.....((

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by whoiam View Post
    The natural desire of man is have sex with more and more different women. Most of guys are looking for the same ML, the reason could be ppl wanna try their luck end up to FS. But for the WL, intercourse is part of service, whatever how good the skill or the beauty face and sexy body. If u try the same WL 3 times in row, are u guys still interesting go back wiz the same girl? For me I been dealed wiz one WL almost three month over 10 times visit in row, end up she went back her hometown. During over 10 times visiting I even didn't ask her number or any contact methods, so pity.....((
    I once regularly saw a WL for 10 years, after her I saw a WL for 4 years.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fairmont View Post
    Wow... 10yrs?! A girl from 20 turned to 30... Bro u r legendary, but r u still see other WL during that time?

I fully understand how you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by fairmont View Post

You are lucky. The regulars I saw couldn't last a year because they either stop working or go back home.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    You are lucky. The regulars I saw couldn't last a year because they either stop working or go back home.
    Just wondering do u still see other WL during that time, for me I don't wanna see others but her, but doesn't mean I fall in love wiz her, just used to the way for hv sex between us.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Every punter is different bro.
    I think the majority punters see different girls until they find one they really like, connect with etc and when they do they tend to stick with her and become a regular. Then they look for another girl when the girl leaves or they eventually get bored with her.
    Or they might have 2 or 3 favourite girls they see regularly.
    Or they combine having a regular favourite girl (or even 2 or 3 favourite girls) and seeing different girls as well.
    Others, like me (probably the minority) just keep on seeing new girls all the time, no matter how much they like certain girls.
    It's all good bro - there are no rules - whatever works for you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Every punter is different bro.
    I think the majority punters see different girls until they find one they really like, connect with etc and when they do they tend to stick with her and become a regular. Then they look for another girl when the girl leaves or they eventually get bored with her.
    Or they might have 2 or 3 favourite girls they see regularly.
    Or they combine having a regular favourite girl (or even 2 or 3 favourite girls) and seeing different girls as well.
    Others, like me (probably the minority) just keep on seeing new girls all the time, no matter how much they like certain girls.
    It's all good bro - there are no rules - whatever works for you.
    Thx for sharing ur opinion MR rooter, really inspired me ))

Just wondering do u still see other WL during that time, for me I don't wanna see others but her, but doesn't mean I fall in love wiz her, just used to the way for hv sex between us.
    It depends. One time there was one girl I really like and can't get enough of her, and I see her several times a week and only her.
    Other period I usually try to have 1 or 2 regular girls and then sample new girls in case the regular is gone so I can have a steady flow of regulars.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How often you get a chance to punt is a factor. The more punts you have time and money for, the more variety you will most likely seek. If you get a dud, there is another punt around the corner...

I only get to go once a month or two, so when there is a connection, I'll keep seeing the girl. Usually things get really good or fizzle out after a while.

See more girls , a millions hot one out there

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I saw same wl on and off for 10 yrs as well.... She is in 50's now.... Must admit she is getting bit old unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    I saw same wl on and off for 10 yrs as well.... She is in 50's now.... Must admit she is getting bit old unfortunately.
    Haha, that means when you first saw her she was already in her 40's !!

You started off wrongly brother, if you would have been seeing someone in the 20's, she would be 30's now, still doable for many years ! Right ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Thx for sharing ur opinion MR rooter, really inspired me ))
    Haha! Thanks bro!
    Don't think bro, just do.
    Don't over analyse stuff, it only leads to stress, angst, anxiety and unhappiness.
    Don't try to explain what you do, or judge it, or try to rationalise it. Just accept it.
    Socrates said something like "a life unexamined is a life not worth living"
    But Socrates was an old fool with too much spare time on his hands.
    I believe the opposite.
    A better approach to take is "if you are too busy examining your life, then you are not really living it".
    Navel gazing is a luxury we cannot afford - life is too short!
    The true philosophers and gurus are Nike and Coca Cola ... "Just do it" ... "Enjoy" ... never wiser words spoken

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Haha! Thanks bro!
    Don't think bro, just do.
    Don't over analyse stuff, it only leads to stress, angst, anxiety and unhappiness.
    Don't try to explain what you do, or judge it, or try to rationalise it. Just accept it.
    Socrates said something like "a life unexamined is a life not worth living"
    But Socrates was an old fool with too much spare time on his hands.
    I believe the opposite.
    A better approach to take is "if you are too busy examining your life, then you are not really living it".
    Navel gazing is a luxury we cannot afford - life is too short!
    The true philosophers and gurus are Nike and Coca Cola ... "Just do it" ... "Enjoy" ... never wiser words spoken
    Well said, from now on I will wear a Nike and carry a can of coke to enjoy my every punting all the time. Thx again mentor Rooter!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, that means when you first saw her she was already in her 40's !!

You started off wrongly brother, if you would have been seeing someone in the 20's, she would be 30's now, still doable for many years ! Right ?

Maybe so, but none of wl's in their 20's or 30's worth seeing couple of times. Only one girl come into my mind, but she was so popular I don't know where she disappeared into...