Thread: I am in LOVE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I am in LOVE

well after my original post on who you would do if you had one shot... I saw 2 ladies. The first was Mia who I will review in a separate thread. However the other lady who I cannot help but mention is Love. Ok...so for those of you guys that have good taste and follow my rare recommendations, you will not be disappointed with this one either. She is def a young one with a pretty and small face - very cute, very young, and very sexy. She had dyed orange hair and cannot speak much English at all but has the cutest of smiles and great service. I have read other posts about her that say she has little experience but it seems she has learnt quite a bit since and holds great confidence in her body and art of seducing her customers. Ok.. So she has an absolutely beautiful tight body. Tight big boobs (yes big for Asians) and natural from what I could see, very thin on the waist and nicely padded on the thighs...I am am real sucker for very skinny girls but this one has a real attractive body... You will know what I am talking about when u see her...absolutely gorgeous body! Anyway I entered the room and there she was in a short skirt and black top. Had a beautiful semi deep kiss and we slowly progressed to undressing each other. Once we were naked she kissed me more and then held my hand - leading me to the shower. Usual Japanese hospitality with the shower by washing me down and continuously coming back up to kiss me. Very soft luscious lips too by the way and loves kissing. Out of the shower and she dries me... Taking the towel then to one side she proceeds to give me a blowjob...very nice! She looks up and hints there is more to come...she giggles and then points to a cup of listerine for me to gargle.... After which she really starts deep French kissing me .. Wow... Will go for the listerine first up net time!! Going to the bed I think I spent half the time pleasuring her and licking her everywhere...did I say how amazing her body is? .... She got wet and the turned me over. Her longer blowjob had lotsa licking on the balls and shaft but not the best I have experienced....she did great Spanish though with her big natural boobs which were tight and could only be so for a young girl who has not been in the industry for long. Then she went on top grinding away on normal cowgirl, lying backwards and reverse cowgirl..tried other positions with her on top until I had to take control and had this sudden urge of aggression and wanting to slam her hard!! Took her in mish and started out slowly by containing my strong urges but slowly built up to slamming her really hard. Poor girl but she handled it well and seemed to be really into it. Turned her around for doggy and again began absolutely pounding her like crazy...she has really tight thighs and tight arse which is fantastic for pounding away...wooooowww. The best part though whilst I started to slow down was she started those abrupt stomach convulsions and she began whimpering....'I am cumming' she began saying and Lo and behold...I felt a very warm jizz on my condom and it was not my cum..this got me real excited so I pounded away for dear life to try to coincide with her cumming. She must have squirted that warm juice multiple times on my dick..it felt so good. Never had a girl cum so much with me!! The whole bottom blanket was ultra wet!! The bell had runs 10 min beforehand but she wanted to let out all her juices so we ended up about 20 min overtime but she cheekily just looked at me a smiled and gave me another kiss!! Wat a gal!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review man. You can always trust Japanese girls to give amazing service in general but especially at Ginza.

So many girls I want to see the question is always should it be a girl I've seen already or new girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only you and your wallet can answer that question.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like a great time. Can't wait to visit Ginza.