Person's Name : Amy
Establishment : 104 Pacific Hwy Roseville.
Date of Visit :26 July 2015
Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 02 9416 7291
Hours of Business : 10:00- Late
Rates : 65 half hour, 90/30. 150/60 for the hour.
Size/shape : Round, Size 6-8
Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean
Services Provided : Dfk, bbj with cim, covered sex cowgirl.
Value for money/recommend? : Will have a second go.

Howdy All,

This is a review of Amy.

Before I get all sidetracked let me note this was a good punt.

“There is nothing so rare as a thought that is truly your own.” Soren Kierkegaard

Soren was close, but not really accurate. You see, if is harder to find hen’s teeth and a Korean female who is not a KPA (Korean Princess with Attitude.) I know, because I have been searching for many years.

I once dated Jun-Hee Park for several months and we fornicated like weasels in heat BUT she always held back. She was never ‘in it’ 100%. There was a part of her that was aloof and even when she came it was like a part of her was not there. Folks, she was a starfish true and simple.

I searched and searched. There was Maggie, a working lady, who could have phoned in the sex and wouldn’t have been any further away. Honey was a honey of a working lady. She was beautiful and knew it. Her attitude seemed to be “You should be grateful for being in the same room with me!” In her case I thought of calling the coroner as I feared she had left this mortal coil given the lacklustre performance in bed.

Ironically the closest I came to real joy with a Korean was at Bellevue 12 with Monica #1 and Monica #2. Monica #1 was sweet. She was half Chinse and half Korean. She was energetic and really wanted you to have a good time. I saw her several times until Immigration got their greasy hands on her and deported her. She was a milf in the late 30’s early 40’s.

Monica #2 replaced Monica #1 at Bellevue. She had stylish short hair swept to the side. She had that somewhat classic roundish Korean face. She was in her 30’s and hot and I saw her several times. She let it all hang out and threw everything into the sessions to make me happy. Things became tough for Monica #2 in her private life. Emotionally she became unstable. Her service declined, but not for lack of trying. The stylish hairstyle was replaced by one that looked like Moe of the Three Stooges and her face was drawn and tired. One day, she was gone.

I continued my search and most recently met Sugar in Waterloo. She was young and quite pretty, but also distant. Her service did not match up to that of the Chinese or Thai girls and everything for her seemed an effort. (She seems to no longer be at 647 Elizabeth Street Waterloo as I sought her out on her usual working day and got the response that she is not there.)

So, still searching for a Korean queen I decided to try Amy at Roseville. Upon arrival I was met by mamasan Helen who tried to get me to see Sophie instead. I declined and told it would be a 30 minutes wait said ok and went for a walk.

As is often the case, I was very attracted to Mamasan Helen. She looks to be in her 50’s with reasonably good English, a bit short, but boy I would love to dip my wick in her and light up the room! Yes, I would love to formicate with her like ferrets during mating season.

When I saw Amy I liked what I saw. She is tall, reasonably slim., C—D cups.. Her English is not good, but good enough for the tasks at hand. She had just finished a session that may have taken it’s tole on her as she seemed tired.

She and I did not have any real chemistry today. It wasn’t just her, but me also. To be fair to her she did pretty much everything I wanted without complaint BUT she did it devoid of real energy. I was also lethargic too.

I did enjoy dfk with her that got better as we went along. Her bbj was good without being outstanding. I did enjoy the taste of her pussy and we 69ed for awhile. I had her in cowgirl and eventually had bbj again with cim.

Don’t get me wrong, it was good, but I felt both of us held back.

Would I see her again? I think so. I feel each of us were not at our best and quite frankly once she gets going her kisses are worth the price of admission.

Amy is not a KPA and there are many out there who do not provide as good a service as she does.

As for Mamasan Helen, I like her. She is like a lieutenant in the book Catch 22. I believe she could buy gold at $1,000 an ounce, sell it at $500 an ounce and make a profit. How could she do this? No one knows.

I still have reviews coming regarding Winnie at 142 and Mimi revisited at 12 Bellevue

Got to go now folks.

Have a nice day Helen and I will see you all again soon.

Until that time mates . . .until that time.

Steven