Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orgasm Hand vs Pussy

Banned

Orgasm Hand vs Pussy

Hey brothers, loving the new forum without the adverts now~

I am wondering, is it just me, or if there are other brothers who are the same.

For me handjob finish is always more stronger and satisfying than the actual real thing.

Are other bros here the same??.

For example, the slow tease until climax, have me twitching and sometimes feeling totally numb.
    Particulalry when there is the POT (post orgasm toture) involved.

I guess you enjoy the intimacy when your doing it for real but the orgasms is nowhere near the same exihilirance.

Just wondering if you bros are the same, and might know the possible reason for this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    HJ can be better for me, you can lose sensation with a glove on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tend to agree. An ML giving a hand job with good technique can really control the moment and it drives me crazy (in a good way). I just don't get that with a WL.

It's different.

With hand, you get better sensation. With pussy you get better mind sensation while you watch the girls reaction.

Banned
    "For me handjob finish is always more stronger and satisfying than the actual real thing"

It's a bit like a lady saying she gets great orgasms with her vibrator than the real thing
    And believe me, there are a lot of women who are perfectly happy without a guy, and use 'toys'

IMHO, the real thing is usually better, assuming you can 'perform' appropriately, and you don't cum early

The wand was designed for a certain reason, and preferably in an alternative place, compared to be wrapped in a hand

Im being a bit provocative here...

Feel free to disagree

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    "For me handjob finish is always more stronger and satisfying than the actual real thing"

Hmmmm
    It's a bit like a lady saying she gets great orgasms with her vibrator than the real thing

IMHO, the real thing is usually better, assuming you can 'perform' appropriately, and you don't cum early

The wand was designed for a certain reason, and not to be wrapped in a hand

Feel free to disagree

Peace
    How do I make it clear? The sensation is different. The cock is going through slightly different material, under different pressure, etc.

Some people who are used to cum on hand may find harder to cum on pussy. Others may find the thrusting pressure and emotional sensation through girls reaction and moaning more erotic and help them to get through the line.

Banned
    So make it even more clear

If you have one choice for the rest of your life - HJ or sex - which would you chose ?

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    So make it even more clear

If you have one choice for the rest of your life - HJ or sex - which would you chose ?
    Neither, bbbj is better. Lol

Banned
    Fair enough !

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2 View Post
    Hey brothers, loving the new forum without the adverts now~

I am wondering, is it just me, or if there are other brothers who are the same.

For me handjob finish is always more stronger and satisfying than the actual real thing.

Are other bros here the same??.

For example, the slow tease until climax, have me twitching and sometimes feeling totally numb.
    Particulalry when there is the POT (post orgasm toture) involved.

I guess you enjoy the intimacy when your doing it for real but the orgasms is nowhere near the same exihilirance.

Just wondering if you bros are the same, and might know the possible reason for this.
    There are many ways that made a man cum!

Let's just put aside anal and footie for a minute and look at the natural options:

1. HJ
    2. Tits fuck
    3. BBBJ
    4. BBFS

Then you have the covered optons:

5. CBJ
    6. CFS

There is obviously a huge difference between a covered and bare back sensations !

As a RnT guy. My usual plays are mostly between a HJ or a Spanish, or a combination of both !

When they are performed expertly, they are better than covered bj and FS IMHO !

But like another brother said. You just can't beat the best BBBJ especially if CIM is part of the finishes !!

For bbfs ! Well, don't know really as never did it outside of my marriage ! Very happy with what I have though !

Each to his own and it is all cums down to skills and techniques ! That is what RnT is all about !!

Cheers

Banned
    If u want the maximum sensation then it's bb all the way.
    Bbfs, bbbj, bb anal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuntous View Post
    If u want the maximum sensation then it's bb all the way.
    Bbfs, bbbj, bb anal.
    Please do that "only" with your girlfriend or wife or 'friends with benefit'. Please don't do BBFS with a WL/ML as it is risky and dangerous not just for the WL but for all the customers she see. Have fun but stay safe and be courteous about others too. For me BBBJ is ok but Bb sex big no no. Just saying.

If in doubt, just take a look !!

This is what RnT is all about !!

The skillful of hands can deliver sensations and pleasures a pussy simply can not reproduce.

Of course, to fuck or not to fuck, each to his own,

It's a free country, and sex and RnT are cheap,

Take your pick, HJ, BJ, fuck pussy or fuck tits, if you have the money, the time and the stamina, the sky is the limit !!

http://per-oculi-feminae.tumblr.com/archive
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned

All my fantasy rolled into one

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

The skillful of hands can deliver sensations and pleasures a pussy simply can not reproduce.

Take your pick, HJ, BJ, fuck pussy or fuck tits, if you have the money, the time and the stamina, the sky is the limit !!

Always coming up with the goods Alungor, my fantasy put into pictures.
    Shames mine arent as big as those depicted in the pics..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sex is always better, but Romeo ml used to provide HJ better than sex!!!... But that was like 10 yrs ago

Banned
    "My usual plays are mostly between a HJ or a Spanish, or a combination of both !
    When they are performed expertly, they are better than covered bj and FS IMHO"

"Sex is always better, but Romeo ml used to provide HJ better than sex!!!"

Both interesting perspectives

But the conflicting story to that is bros saying that a newbie lady will flinch and pull hands away so as not to soil their hands
    And in general, at the time of peak enjoyment for the guy, I want to be as close to the lady as possible, not at arms length

But of course, I respect the opinions quoted above

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are many ways that made a man cum!

Let's just put aside anal and footie for a minute and look at the natural options:

1. HJ
    2. Tits fuck
    3. BBBJ
    4. BBFS

Then you have the covered optons:

5. CBJ
    6. CFS

There is obviously a huge difference between a covered and bare back sensations !

As a RnT guy. My usual plays are mostly between a HJ or a Spanish, or a combination of both !

When they are performed expertly, they are better than covered bj and FS IMHO !

But like another brother said. You just can't beat the best BBBJ especially if CIM is part of the finishes !!

For bbfs ! Well, don't know really as never did it outside of my marriage ! Very happy with what I have though !

Each to his own and it is all cums down to skills and techniques ! That is what RnT is all about !!

Cheers

This actually sums up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Condom's remove too much of the sensation so a "natural" HJ beats a covered anything every time.

You think this is better than FS .. pussy ??? Haha, maybe for you, not me !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Fucking pussy is great when the girl has reaction on what you're doing.

Had experience where the girl is not into it. It's like fucking a dead meat and wad absolutely a turnoff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast