Thread: Cindy - big hair girl with sexy hour glass figure

Cindy - big hair girl with sexy hour glass figure

First time I met Cindy was last week at 45. She was temping there coz there was shortage of WL in 45. She usually work in 22. Anyways... I just finished with another session and when I walked out, I saw her talking to the receptionist. She was in a bath robe and that hair... The hair stood out. It was hair that you will see in a very wild and sexy woman. Wavy but full and voluptuous and womanly. Not straight and silky, more glamorous and playful... Wild. So I asked her name and she said Cindy... I thought I was in the wrong shop coz I remember seeing her name in 22 but never tried her.

So today I was at 22 not sure who to pick. Between Julie, Pola and Cindy in the line up, of which only Cindy I have not been with. So Cindy it was. By the way, Julie is a size 6 slim and sexy korean. I had her when she was working as another name.

Cindy felt a little cold in the beginning as in she did not really show much connection. But in the room, when she undressed, she was really hot... Nice boobs and body shape. Not tall... But I think proportionate to her Boobs (about C/D), not natural from my touch, but good enough. She started with catbath. She hugged me like her boyfriend lying down from the side. I was hard already after 2 mins cos combination of her wild hair and her womanly touch got me excited. Her face is also very seductive, very energetic expressions, not dull or bored at all. She is into the foreplay session as much as I am. The cbj was normal but again playing with her hair and watching it in the mirror is really freaking new experience for me, got that Tarzan feeling. I mean I am always used to seeing soft long hair or straight hair flowing around my dick during BJ, but this was a special occasion.

She initiated cowgirl by transitioning from the cbj to sitting on me. Again the view with her long wild hair half covering her boobs was erotic. Her boobs and hair were moving around as she ride me cock. Wavy long long hair on round big boobs. Another visual excitement. She kept at it for some time and my arms were supporting her by grabbing her boobs. I managed to keep my brother hard so she can enjoy her ride. She did not complain even after 10mins. Usually 2 mins and some WL would want to switch over. But Cindy was a hard worker, she has strong thigh muscles. I was about to cum with her sitting on me... She was pumping really hard and fast. I chose to slow down and switch to mish. And still she was able to control the tempo by grabbing me with her legs and gyrating those hips. She must really want me to finish her off. I came soon after that. She refused to let go of me. She wanted me to stay in her for a while. She wanted me to rest on top of her so she can feel me and catch her breath. Lol... I think this is the standard for good GFE. Only my girlfriend would say that to me. I felt really good after the session. Took a quick shower and heard the buzzer go off.

Face - 8/10 nice womanly face, not pretty, but beautiful. Looks more like a glamorous mistress than a dieting model.
    Body - avg hourglass figure but well proportions
    Cbj - ok average but the visual excitement on the mirror is second to none. Lots of hair covering your cock.
    FS - 9/10 I Love the cowgirl. She is hardworking and willing to please. The handle on the boobs was perfect complement to the position.
    Info provided is based on my limited knowledge and personal opinions and may or may not be correct, please do your own research and make the phone calls to double check.

Happy punting!

Hi brothers . Thank you all the reviews
    Tonght we have new lily hot hot and pretty booking welcome All real photos
    Lily just arrived Sydney DD cup hot hot

Lily hot hot pretty sweet girlfriend service

Lily new to this industry

Lily New girls
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mmm, looks nice! Place is close to my work too. I can run there...2.6km in 13min flat so thought maybe run there at lunch, quickie then run back and at my desk in about an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Spe View Post
    First time I met Cindy was last week at 45. She was temping there coz there was shortage of WL in 45. She usually work in 22. Anyways... I just finished with another session and when I walked out, I saw her talking to the receptionist. She was in a bath robe and that hair... The hair stood out. It was hair that you will see in a very wild and sexy woman. Wavy but full and voluptuous and womanly. Not straight and silky, more glamorous and playful... Wild. So I asked her name and she said Cindy... I thought I was in the wrong shop coz I remember seeing her name in 22 but never tried her.

So today I was at 22 not sure who to pick. Between Julie, Pola and Cindy in the line up, of which only Cindy I have not been with. So Cindy it was. By the way, Julie is a size 6 slim and sexy korean. I had her when she was working as another name.

Cindy felt a little cold in the beginning as in she did not really show much connection. But in the room, when she undressed, she was really hot... Nice boobs and body shape. Not tall... But I think proportionate to her Boobs (about C/D), not natural from my touch, but good enough. She started with catbath. She hugged me like her boyfriend lying down from the side. I was hard already after 2 mins cos combination of her wild hair and her womanly touch got me excited. Her face is also very seductive, very energetic expressions, not dull or bored at all. She is into the foreplay session as much as I am. The cbj was normal but again playing with her hair and watching it in the mirror is really freaking new experience for me, got that Tarzan feeling. I mean I am always used to seeing soft long hair or straight hair flowing around my dick during BJ, but this was a special occasion.

She initiated cowgirl by transitioning from the cbj to sitting on me. Again the view with her long wild hair half covering her boobs was erotic. Her boobs and hair were moving around as she ride me cock. Wavy long long hair on round big boobs. Another visual excitement. She kept at it for some time and my arms were supporting her by grabbing her boobs. I managed to keep my brother hard so she can enjoy her ride. She did not complain even after 10mins. Usually 2 mins and some WL would want to switch over. But Cindy was a hard worker, she has strong thigh muscles. I was about to cum with her sitting on me... She was pumping really hard and fast. I chose to slow down and switch to mish. And still she was able to control the tempo by grabbing me with her legs and gyrating those hips. She must really want me to finish her off. I came soon after that. She refused to let go of me. She wanted me to stay in her for a while. She wanted me to rest on top of her so she can feel me and catch her breath. Lol... I think this is the standard for good GFE. Only my girlfriend would say that to me. I felt really good after the session. Took a quick shower and heard the buzzer go off.

Face - 8/10 nice womanly face, not pretty, but beautiful. Looks more like a glamorous mistress than a dieting model.
    Body - avg hourglass figure but well proportions
    Cbj - ok average but the visual excitement on the mirror is second to none. Lots of hair covering your cock.
    FS - 9/10 I Love the cowgirl. She is hardworking and willing to please. The handle on the boobs was perfect complement to the position.
    Great review Spe!

hi brother thanks for the review

today we have new gurls Lucy E cup hot hot

lucy E cup hot hot new to this indstry

New girl today Bardie E cup and Lucy E cup new to this industry

lucy E cup hot hot sweet pretty

Lucy 22yo chinese model students
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Thank you for your review today we have new girls

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS: