Thread: Couple of Punts

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Couple of Punts

Couple of Punts,

Watland - Only went once on a random drive by recently and was disappointed, massage was just ok, no tease, however on the flip towel placed I popped the question and was told not available. I got the impression she was new maybe, when I was leaving another girl appeared and was smoking hot, wearing quite sexy outfit I’m sure she would have been a different story. I think i was just unlucky, I will probably give the place another go. Both girls were Japanese I believe. If anybody has any advice for this shop please PM me

Amore Westend - Called in a few months ago, it was funny experience actually as massage was complete rubbish but then after not to long girl asked if I wanted extra of course I was interested and she was talented in this department and I left very happy. Must go back one day

Happy to receive advice from the more experienced gents

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    my only tip for a higher chances of extras is when they ask if you've been here before, always say yes!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyguy View Post
    my only tip for a higher chances of extras is when they ask if you've been here before, always say yes!
    Really? I play it the other way - "nope never been here, usually go to other shops though" and reel off a few names. It was good that the ML would sometimes see it as a challenge

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I won't ever mention names to a ML. many of them will want to keep their name discreet when offering extra and if you ramp names off willy nilly they may not be willing to take a punt on you keeping it quiet. Not saying your way doesn't work, just saying I've come across girls that frown on it quite regularly and built their trust for further services.

I think he meant names of other shops... Not names of other girls... Well I hope that is what he meant.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
    I won't ever mention names to a ML. many of them will want to keep their name discreet when offering extra and if you ramp names off willy nilly they may not be willing to take a punt on you keeping it quiet. Not saying your way doesn't work, just saying I've come across girls that frown on it quite regularly and built their trust for further services.
    I often get asked who i saw last time, so I mention a girl from about a year ago who has left. That way you can say you have been thee before but the girls aren't talking to each other about you. Trust me, they DO compare notes on you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was at Watland last week and didn't leave disappointed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    Couple of Punts,

Watland - Only went once on a random drive by recently and was disappointed, massage was just ok, no tease, however on the flip towel placed I popped the question and was told not available. I got the impression she was new maybe, when I was leaving another girl appeared and was smoking hot, wearing quite sexy outfit I’m sure she would have been a different story. I think i was just unlucky, I will probably give the place another go. Both girls were Japanese I believe. If anybody has any advice for this shop please PM me

Amore Westend - Called in a few months ago, it was funny experience actually as massage was complete rubbish but then after not to long girl asked if I wanted extra of course I was interested and she was talented in this department and I left very happy. Must go back one day

Happy to receive advice from the more experienced gents
    been to this place never went back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    I think he meant names of other shops... Not names of other girls... Well I hope that is what he meant.
    Correct. I don't mention names of other girls, and I have never been asked that either.