Joanne - Sexy, responsive, petite nymph with huge natural knockers

Person's Name : Joanne

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit : Tuesday 28th July 2015

Girls Photos : http://www.magmodels64.com/joanne.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Body to die for. Petite, attractive, slim, small shoulders, blemish free, huge natural D cup tits, tight butt.

Pussy: Naturally hairless pussy lips, little growth on top, not really noticeable as I was too busy looking at the body. Nice butterfly pussy lips.

Roster: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Joanne is a lovely lady, great happy personality, and eager to please. Petite, attractive, smiling, happy face, slim little body with huge natural knockers.

We started with some wonderful rubbing of Joanne’s nipples over my face and cock. What is it about having a girls large breasts rubbing against your body that feels so good?

Terrific DFK, hugs and kisses. Joanne throws me back on the bed and commences wonderful playful BBBJ with delicate and confident cock and tackle attention. She has been really well trained by some lucky dude and she knows her way around a guy’s anatomy. DT BBBJ is all the way to the hairs.

While she is giving my cock all the attention, as she is leaning over, I get a Kodak moment view of her pendulous breasts that just seem so out of place on such a small body. Soft, well shaped and great to play with. Yummy.

On with the dom and I was prepared for “you are too big” but no, Joanne took all of me inside her - and tight and comfortable it was too. Just fantastic in any position. In mish looking down on that body and the bouncing boobs or in cowgirl looking up at those tits. Standing doggie was a highlight looking in the mirror at her full naked body, legs apart, with me firmly impaled inside her.

Great orgasm from me to finish and Joanne just knows how to pull you into her as you cum with all the right degree of pressure in the right places. This is one talented GFE.

Enjoy.

Shop Owner
    >>> *** JOANNE is HOT and working TODAY** <<< =
    SEXY Miss Singapore, big busty D cup girl with best GFE service; STUNNING Bombshell SuperModel Goddess and loves to give you pleasure in all the right places
    *** VERY HOT *** extremely popular
    see photos >>>>> SHE IS BACK <<<<<
    click here to see her NEW photos >> Joanne - STUNNING Model
    JOANNE Reviews
    >>> Joanne OMG
    >>> Joanne - an hour was not enough!
    >>> Taren Point 64 Joanne – sexy but just a little bit evil.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Very polite and service was amazing

Shop Owner
    Joan is working today, for booking 95241278

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Booked for today @ 430. Will report back

Shop Owner
    Lovely Joan is working today