Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 童顏巨乳!20 yo Iris, size 4, all natural 34E Cups ! Sensational !!

童顏巨乳!20 yo Iris, size 4, all natural 34E Cups ! Sensational !!

Persons''s Names : IRIS

Establishment : Level 1B - 139 York St, Sydney

Date of Visit : Monday 3 August 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0424 550 748

Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm daily

Rates : $35 for 30 min massage plus $50 tip for nude HE

Size/shape : petite and slim body shape, size 4, all natural 34 E Cups, beautiful long hair

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : qualified masseuse, firm massage, nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : The search is over, the best natural breasts in Chinese RnT shops IMHO !!

My experiences:

Have a window of opportunity today and have a quick search to see which shop I should visit. Settled for QVB as I haven't seen Nicole and Vicky for ages. Was going to see Cherry again but Nicole's descriptions on Iris caught my attention:

2: super new Iris : :20.yrs Chinese . . NEW . . Size 4. Amazing CC cups for the young girl . .Super nature . Beautiful looking face . Long smooth black hair ..very friendly best attitude girl . .. Very passionate .new industry
    Normally, I'm not after really young girl and size 4 is not my type and when the shop says CC cups, at best you will find a pair of full B cups. but when I said I like to book Cherry again, Nicole asked me if I want to try Iris ? Nic said Iris is a new girl, very young and innocent but very busty and can massage, Nic also assured me that if I don't like Iris, she and Vicky and Cherry are all here so I can change girl if I like, I thought why not, if Nic spoke so highly of Iris, she is probably worth seeing.

I haven't has a 20 year old for a long long time, so.........................haha - may be I need to refill the fountain of youth in me.................lol

So, got to the shop on time, buzzed 1B and was let in my a very pretty young girl, and she introduced herself as Iris, so, she is it !!

Iris is a petite girl indeed, probably 5' 2/3", no more than a size 4, beautiful face and soft long hair, wearing a short black dress showing a pair of white lean legs. didn't show any cleavage at all but her chest is very pumped up and what she is hiding seems very substantial !! Iris smiled to me and asked if I have a booking, I said I have a booking with you !!

At this point, Nicole came out from the last room and said hi to me, gave me a big bug and told young Iris very seriously that I am her big brother and VIP customer and told Iris gave me good service. Iris knob her head like a school girl answering to her teacher, oh so cute.

Iris took me into the middle room - all the safety net and backup plan that Nicole was telling me didn't exist at all, all the rooms are full, Iris is the only girl available, I am very lucky that I have a booking ! not that I will say no to Iris any way. Well, lunch time is still a rush hour at QVB, good to see. So many horny brothers are eating the QVB MLs for lunch just like me..................haha

So, into the room, I paid Iris the $35/30 plus $50 tip, I actually gave her $90 and Iris was trying to get out of the room and gave me $5.00 change, I said don't worry, let's start. Iris prepared the table while I got undressed.

I laid on the table and Iris asked me if I like strong or light massage (all in Mandarins BTW), I didn't think Iris can massage too firm but I was very interested to see how is her sensual touches, so I said light massage please.

Then Iris started at the top of the table and gave me a very professional and firm neck and shoulder massage !!

Surprised surprised, I wasn't expecting this, so I asked Iris where did she learn her massage, she said she learnt the massage skills while she was still in China and has a certificate, no wonder, I can tell. While this is Not what I need today, but certainly good to know that this young lady CAN massage.

I let her do this for about 10 min then I told Iris that my shoulder is good, no need to do any more strong massage, just give me some soft one. Iris then moved to the middle of the table and gave my waist and lower back some massage, still pretty firm and very good indeed. So I told her again no need to give me this massage, let's do the sexy play massage - OK, I think she got it this time ! Iris then ran her finger tips along my back, a little big of light teasing, this is where I can tell that Iris isn't too experienced, no trouble, I will tell Nicole to give her more training, gee, they have two mamasans in this shop, training new girls on part 2 teasing has never been a problem, at least she knows the part 1 very well - which is much harder to learn !!

So, after Iris relaxed me a bit, she excused herself and left the room and came back with a very hot towel, this is very good, especially in this cold weather, I would hate that someone place a lurk warm towel on my back which would turn cold very quickly.

So after the hot towel, Iris said I can turn over now, I have a drink of water and sat on the table to enjoy the sights of Iris getting naked !!

Iris came close to me and turned her back facing me and asked: can you unzip me please !! so I did and Iris lifted off her black dress over her head. underneath she has matching black bra and black lace undies. With the bra pushing her breasts together, I can see a pair of big white breasts with a deep cleavage !! show me more - but wait, the bra stays on for now and Iris came cross to me next to the table and start caressing my balls and cock !! I look at Iris's shy and innocent face and her beautiful eyes starred right back into my eyes and with a smile to, so enchanting, I can't help but lifted my head so that I can kiss her pretty face and her flawless smooth shoulder.

Without any further delay, I help myself to the back of Iris' bra and reveal her treasure chest:

You just can't get any better than a pair of young full breasts, so proudly pointing upwards and defying gravity ! they reminded me of the awesome tits on Mia (also ex QVB/SL) but of course you have to scale the entire body down to the size 4 on Iris! My personal estimation is 34 E Cups, but measurements and Cups sizes on Iris are really irrelevant, they are simple the BEST pair of natural breasts I have seen currently among all the Chinese RnT girls that I have known. Size, Shape, Colour, fullness, bounciness, smoothness of skins, the lot, the whole package and then the girl, I am running out of words and vocabulary to reflect how I feel and what I have seen and touched !!

I will simply just say this, I have never been this excited about a MLs' body for a long long time, and if you are a Ahlungor fans, you will know what you have to do, Iris, is simply irresistibly a must see !!

Now, back to my session, after my usual close examination of Iris' breasts, I kissed the outside of the boobs to show my delight and appreciations.

Oh, forgot one important point, when Iris asked me to turn over, she took out a bottle of hand sanitizer and gave me a few drops to clean my hands while she cleaned hers, very cleanliness conscious, I like that very much.

Then I asked Iris if I can see her totally naked, Iris didn't say yes or no, just turned around and bent over a little so that her cute bottom was starring at my face, she twisted her bottom a bit in a very cute and sexy way then said, you can take it off yourself !!

Yes, ma'am !! It's my pleasure !!

So, Iris, my little angel is not full naked, she is neatly trimmed below with a nice map of tassie !! I think I need a close look and play on Iris, so I sit up again, the big oval wall mirror was right in front of us, so I turned Iris around facing the mirror, I have her spread her legs and sit on my leg so that my right thigh can have a close feel between Iris' leg, this is of course all done very gently and Iris can certainly see that I am a gentleman and won't be doing anything to violate and offend her apart from my admiration and gentle fondling of her awesome tits !!

I told Iris she has no idea how great her body is. Silly girl then asked me if I have played with any Aussie girl and if the Aussie girls have much bigger boobs ?? how cute is that !! so I said, yes, I have had a few western girl over the years and yes some bigger girl have bigger tits but they also have a much bigger body frame, and Not every western girl has big tits, many of them only have A or B Cups, Iris said, so I must be very luck, I said, yes, you are, but I am the lucky guy today, I am so glad that I get to see you today. Thank you for coming to see me today, you must be very regular to this shop ! I said, yes, I know Nicole for a long time, but no, I haven't been in here too often, but I must come back to see more of you. And next time, no need to do any massage on me, we will just sit down like this, so that I can just hold your breasts in my hands and I just look at the mirror while you play with my cock, just like this, Iris said, I like this too, you give me a very close feeling and I like this feeling you are such a nice man, I hope all the customers are like you. some are very rough and hurt me, I said, just protect yourself the best you can, you don't have to do anything you don't like and not comfortable with, they are just customers and they pay for the time with your company and tip you for a nude HJ, you give them good service but if anyone get too rough, just tell him to stop !!

So, while we are chatting, I just can't take my eyes off the image from the mirror !! this must be one of the nicest and sexiest scene I have ever seen in my RnT life : Iris is naked of course, she was sitting on my right thigh, like riding CG on me ! my two hands were holding her two big boobs, her bush was just sitting on tip of my thigh and I occasionally let go of one of my favourite toy and reached down to give the bush a brush !! As Iris' body is pretty much in front of my ugly old body, what I saw on the mirror was all pleasing to the eyes, and I can still see Iris left hand reaching behind her, holding and stroking my hard cock very gently, as if all she wanted was to maintain my erection.

Time by now was running out, not that Iris was clock watching, but I have a peep and time was basically up, so I assured Iris that I can cum in one minute and just let me hold her breasts a little longer. So, basically everything I ever want to do to a pair of heavenly breasts I was doing them to Iris' I most enjoy see them changing shape as my hands manipulate them to all different positions - all very gently of course, and Iris didn't seem too mind the way I play with her breasts, I must say my favourite sight was when I pushed her breasts together and how deep was that cleavage, then I lifted them up and then just let go so that the breasts just drop and bounce naturally, I can just do this all day and all night, but time is well and truly over.

So, I laid back down on the table, and let Iris work her magic on me, Spanish today, may be next time as I'm pretty sure there will be a next time, I don't really want a 30 second Spanish, but I was happy to push myself to cum in that final minute, thanks to Iris's continuous stroking me for the past 10 minutes and kept me on the edge !

BTW, I must say this, Iris has reasonable HJ skills, it's sufficient but plenty MLs are better but they won't have that body and that feeling which simply are priceless. When I was near, I have two hands on Iris' breasts and grabbing her from below and while Iris was asking me: are you feeling good ? I answered her with a few big shots and not knowing if she would let go, I let go one of my hand and place it over her hands to make sure she continued and got the last few drops out from me. and I praised Iris with her hand skills and just told her that NEVER let go of a man's cock when he cums and the best way is to slow right down but continued to give the man light strokes, Iris said yes she knew, on her first day Nicole already told her what to do, sorry sister, should have never doubted you...............haha.

So a thorough clean up with tissues and wet wipes. as I was getting dressed, Nicole knocked on the door to ask if she could come in, of course, Iris let Nic in while she used the table cover to wrap up everything and went outside. Nic helped me to put my tie and the rest of the clothing back on and asked me how was Iris ?

I told Nicole she has a super star in Iris right here, she must take good care of her, protect her and keep her happy working at QVB ! and also pointed out that may be Iris can have a bit more training on the training and tickle tackle bit. Her Part 1 is solid and her HJ is good, just in between part 1 and the final play she can be a bit more sensual and touching the right areas on a man's body, I'm sure Nicole will raise Iris' that little bit.

There you go, I am a happy little Vegemite this afternoon !!! It probably not fair to many of my other favourite busty girls who have serviced me so well over the years, but it will be pretty hard to pull me away from Iris now !!

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    more detail plz bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    oh i did not see it on my mobile
    now
    here you are

Quote Originally Posted by ozgp000 View Post
    more detail plz bro

Quote Originally Posted by ozgp000 View Post
    oh i did not see it on my mobile
    now
    here you are
    Sorry bro, I was using my iphone to start the title as I wanted to put the Chinese characters on as part of the title. then I post/edit the rest of the review on my PC!

So, yeah, there was nothing much to read in the first place.............lol
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    where part of china is she from ? I am interested in that as I try to see if the girls from a certain area are similar or not

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    where part of china is she from ? I am interested in that as I try to see if the girls from a certain area are similar or not
    Sorry mate, I think it is best Not to reveal too much details of the young lady in the open forum, as she has school mates and friends and we should do everything we can to protect her ID. By all means ask her the question for your own reference but it's best to keep that to yourself. Thanks brother.

Just my two cents

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sorry mate, I think it is best Not to reveal too much details of the young lady in the open forum, as she has school mates and friends and we should do everything we can to protect her ID. By all means ask her the question for your own reference but it's best to keep that to yourself. Thanks brother.

Just my two cents

Cheers
    dude she has school mates and friends, how many size 4 with big tits do you know that is 5'2/3 '' ? easy to guess, no?

dude she has school mates and friends, how many size 4 with big tits do you know that is 5'2/3 '' ? easy to guess, no?

Yeah, I know, I probably posted too much already.

But it's the nature of your question buddy, I knew where is she from which is Not a popular province/city - in fact she is the only MLs I know from this part of China !!

Please give me and her a break OK.

Many thanks

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    no worries. I was just wondering if other girls from where she comes from have the same body shape.

I actually find Taiwanese girls attractive

no worries. I was just wondering if other girls from where she comes from have the same body shape.

I actually find Taiwanese girls attractive

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ! Most young girls are probably attractive in their each individual unique ways !

But girls like Mena, Sue, Cherry and Iris will probably be regarded as beautiful and attractive universally !

Just my two cents !!

And I believe very few would argue that even today , sister Nicole is still one very attractive babe !!! IMHO at least .......haha

Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    Thank you Ahlungor brother , Iris working today, please come and teach her more skills

Nicole
    xoxoxoxoxo

Sorry sister, I wish, but not today !

I told Iris to learn from you instead........haha

Can you imagine young sweet Iris is giving out some of the Nicole's sensual touches ! Won't that be sensational ??

Teach your apprentice well, and look after her, she is a super star, so pretty and so much natural talents !!

Cheers

Ps. Just to clarify , I am talking about TT skills here only, Iris is a qualified masseurs and her actual HJ skills is already pretty good ! So, it's the Part 1.5 that she can improve on........haha

Banned
    Thank you Ahlungor brother , Iris working today, please come and teach her more skills

Nicole
    xoxoxoxoxo

Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post

Nicole
    xoxoxoxoxo

Hi sister Nic,

I have shared a few little tricks with Iris, but you are the expert and you mush teach her more...........haha

Persons''s Names : IRIS

Establishment : Level 1B - 139 York St, Sydney

Date of Visit : Monday 10 August 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0424 550 748

Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm daily

Rates : $35 for 30 min massage plus $50 tip for nude HE

Size/shape : petite and slim body shape, size 4, all natural 34 E Cups, beautiful long hair

Services Provided : Got naked straight from the start, Playing with her big tits, teach her a few simple tricks, Spanish !!

Value for money/recommend? : The search is over, the best natural breasts in Chinese RnT shops IMHO !!

My experiences:

Haha, I always want to see Iris again. I have some unfinished Spanish business that I must do to her !!

This is a follow up review from last week, made up some good excuses from work so that I can have an extended lunch break !

When I got to the shop, again, everyone was busy and only lovely little Iris was there to let me in. Wow, she is wearing the perfect school girl short dress uniform today, the different is, this is a very short and very low cut ! So it really show case Iris' deep cleavage and nice lean legs !

Again , only have time for 30 min so paid the minimum plus tips and off we go!

This time , as soon as I got undressed, Iris is also naked in a flash. And out come the little bottle of hand sanitizer and few drops on my hands and hers, we just broke out laughing as the scene of a naked dirty old man with a halfly erected cock facing a beautiful and busty 20's year old girl also in her nude ! Both cleaning their hands and ready for some actions! Well, how often do you see that happening ?

Iris came close to me , rubbing her big tits on my chest, normally, this petite girl will be up to my neck only but with her high heels still on, she is looking quite tall.

Gee, I missed those big boobies so very much and this time, without me prompting , Iris turned herself around facing the oval mirror and just sat on my upper thigh, lovely girl, I like her so much because she remembers what I like .

I played and watched myself playing with those E Cups for a good 5 min while Iris' back hand was holding my manhood and stroking it slowly.

I kissed Iris face , her neck and her shoulder while her nipples were getting hard. Have another good look at her turf below, neatly trimmed, gave them some gentle brushing ! I definitely prefer my ladies with some hair rather than full bold ! Then again , each to his own.

Iris then asked me to teach her some more skills and I did, there was really not enough time to properly share some tips with Iris but if she can remember half the stuff I told her this afternoon , all those brothers who come after me will know who to thank!

So, I was a guinea pig or should I say guinea cock from Iris to play with, then I noticed that time is nearly up, so I asked for more oil, Iris tried to give me some stand up b2b or breasts brushing , so I asked her to come up to the table , position her between my legs.

I raised my hip a bit so that my hungry cock can reach up to the twin peaks , it's milk bottle, my treasure chest, the deep valley of love - let's make it lust ! My Spanish Inquisition has begun !

It is quite amazing that a petite young girl like Iris can have a pair of natural big tits so substantial that she can completely submerged by cock and my manhood would totally disappeared ! Other brothers with bigger natural talents of course would have a different out come ......lol

So. This is the Spanish with Iris I have been waiting for and it was as good as any!

I wonder if Iris is the youngest busty girl who ever let me tits fuck her, any way, she would be one of the cutest and sweetest !

One last tip for the day, while I was doing what I was doing, don't look down , look up ! And make sure her pony tail is at her back and not down her chest ! I knew I was near, but Iris' big deep black eyes were like a pair of shinning black pearls starring into my soul, while her body was there giving pleasure, her look into my eyes and her beautiful smiling face just take the whole experience to a different level , I lean forward to kiss Iris again and landed a couple gently on her lips too and she responded by kissing me back. This is too much to talk , I have to Cum now and I did !

Then Iris collapsed over me, her big tits are still big, warm and soft , only little Ah is fast losing it's height !

舒服嗎?

Iris asked if I felt good, can't you tell ? I cum a lot more than last week ! Never mind, young lady must have a busy week.

And finally , Iris gave me a little big more of caresses before she got up and started cleaning !

May be young Iris and her body has cased a spell on me, I just don't know how I would feel if I can't see her again next week and the week after ??

Hi guys, please be very gentle and nice to Iris! Thank you !
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Bro Ahl,

I think you've hit the jackpot. Sounds like she's worth it. Up our alley.

Banned
    Sexy baby Iris is working today !

Sorry to brothers who missed out last week and monday, please call now i look after you.

Nicole
    QVB massage

Banned
    Thank you brother The Steed for review on Iris, she is working monday and wedesday this week

hope to see you agian

Nicole

QVB

Quote Originally Posted by The Steed View Post
    Person's Name : Iris...Delicious

Establishment : 1B 139 York Street

Date of Visit : 5 Aug 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Refer Above

Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm

Rates : $50 for 45 mins + $50 for HE

Size/shape : Size 4, Petite, Short, Gorgeous Tits, Ripe Arse, Map of Tassie with Outies

Services Provided : Massage, B2B, Nipple Sucking, Arse Play, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : My Word

My experience/comments :

Fortunately I am working in the city this week and after reading Sir Lungor's review, called and booked Iris for 5pm this evening. Went there in total anticipation.

WOW! This girl is straight from Sir Lungor's Erotic Arts photos. Cute as a button, large black eyes, unbelievable tits, sweet smelling outie pussy lips and a ripe arse.

Paid up, got a hug and onto the table. She began a massage on my back and after 20mins, I asked her to take off her clothes. She peeled of her "school uniform looking dress" to reveal blac lingerie. Facing the mirror I undressed her, revealing gorgeous tits. I played with them for ages, before she let me suck her nipples..Delicious.

She then went down and sucked my nipples, which I love. All the time playing with my cock and balls. I so wanted to see her pussy. She obliged by straddling me 69 style and stuck her outie pussy, just millimetres away from my face. She did say no touching or licking. Boy this was the hardest thing for me not to do.

She then stood aside the bed and said "Relax, I will look after you". She then lubed up my cock with baby oil and gently began stroking my cock and balls. I simply could not hold back. I warned her that I was cumming and she stroked me to completion. She kept going draining me of every drop, Cleaned me up lovingly and then a warm towel..Bliss

Iris is a gorgeous girl. Wish I could fuck her, but that is not possible for now. She works Mon & Wed. I did tell Nicole that she was a gem, just like Sir Lungor did.

The Steed...Over & Out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any extra for Spanish ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneyjj View Post
    Any extra for Spanish ?
    this is up to the girl, ask her in the room. you can tip more get body to body

thankyou brother

Nicole

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Nicole

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast