Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 童顏巨乳!20 yo Iris, size 4, all natural 34E Cups ! Sensational !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the sharing BRO. Always appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    巨乳小甜心 美少女 big boobs little sweetheart, cheeky and erotic Iris

白裏透紅,滑不溜手,豐臀美乳,豪情媽媽生, soft white smooth skins, curvaceous nice tits, sensual and raunchy mamasan Nicole !
    Yeap, every single word as they were written !

Saw them both yesterday and I settled for young Iris !

Mind you, when I first met Nicole all those years ago - she was as big as Iris !! Imagine that !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brother AHLUNGOR
    Is this Iris the same Iris at 316?

Quote Originally Posted by foxybabe View Post
    Brother AHLUNGOR
    Is this Iris the same Iris at 316?
    Yes, same girl, busy little lady !!

Mon and Wed in QVB

Tue at 316 and Fri at 227 !

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yes, same girl, busy little lady !!

Mon and Wed in QVB

Tue at 316 and Fri at 227 !

Cheers

Many thanks

Iris is back working Wednesday only at QVB !

She is looking sensational in that sleeveless short black dress, all of her natural 34E Cups are still magnificent as ever !

My first punt in the year of the Monkey !

And she let me 猴子偷桃!.........haha

Not going to write another review as there wasn't anything more I like to share outside the two of us !

One thing I like to say is that Iris's right hand is still sore and has not much strength so if any one is looking for strong massage you better book someone else. Apparently Nicole has been helping young Iris whenever there is a request for "strong" massage ! The Mamasan has been stepping in to meet the customers needs. So you sort of get a semi double if that makes sense.

As for part II, I was getting the left hand treatment and my first shot landed on my neck ! So Iris is getting the job done no worries, That's after I showed Iris a few extra tips in how to use her right hand for the sensual balls and groin touching and caresses and left the fast and furious actions to her left hand .

Ymmv !

Cheers

That's some awesome 师傅 work going on.

Thanks for educating her on how to give us all a better time!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Iris is back working Wednesday only at QVB !

She is looking sensational in that sleeveless short black dress, all of her natural 34E Cups are still magnificent as ever !

My first punt in the year of the Monkey !

And she let me 猴子偷桃!.........haha

Not going to write another review as there wasn't anything more I like to share outside the two of us !

One thing I like to say is that Iris's right hand is still sore and has not much strength so if any one is looking for strong massage you better book someone else. Apparently Nicole has been helping young Iris whenever there is a request for "strong" massage ! The Mamasan has been stepping in to meet the customers needs. So you sort of get a semi double if that makes sense.

As for part II, I was getting the left hand treatment and my first shot landed on my neck ! So Iris is getting the job done no worries, That's after I showed Iris a few extra tips in how to use her right hand for the sensual balls and groin touching and caresses and left the fast and furious actions to her left hand .

Ymmv !

Cheers
    Gong Xi Fa Cai, brother AH, May I ask did you give her a Spanish lesson ?

Quote Originally Posted by foxybabe View Post
    Gong Xi Fa Cai, brother AH, May I ask did you give her a Spanish lesson ?
    Not this time, too busy teaching her how to use her left hand !

Banned
    Sexy baby Iris is back today

please call for booking

Nicole

QVB massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She always fully book most of the time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok, I'm going to make a confession about Iris.

Actually I saw her on her very first or second day in 227 boardway, I was her second or 3rd customer, that was over a year ago.

She had no experience at that time and was very nervous, massage skills was close to none, but I was immediately attracted to her looks, body and personality , almost felt like in love, I extended the time by another half hour, we chatted about things and I taught her a few hj tricks.

I kept thinking about her, so booked her again a couple of days after for 1 hour, I suggested to give her a massage instead, she happily agreed, I gave her a proper massage which made her feel great, then I kissed her whole body, then I got too excited lost my mind and did something stupid that wasn't appropriate, she still continued with the session and gave me a hj finish, but I could tell that she wasn't happy, when I left the feeling was very awkward.

I never went back to see her again, because I don't know how to face her and what to say...but back in my mind I kept thinking about her.

She is a very special and sweet girl, one of the best body I've ever seen, hope she can find a good boyfriend and get out of this industry soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Iris a while back and can confirm she is a sexy little minx with a great rack.

However, I have to say she was pretty subdued in the session I had with her. Might have been that we did not click or she was having a bad day. Massage was good but during the part 2 she seemed a bit distant. She clearly has skills because I still enjoyed the part 2 although she minimised the touching upstairs and downstairs was off limits (which is fine as it is her choice). Saying that, from the other reviews I have read I may need to go back and see if I got her on a bad day because she is such a sexy little thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Triplexxx View Post
    She always fully book most of the time
    Just have to book early next Wednesday mate !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    a bit disappointed, was going to make phone appointment with Iris after i have read those reviews but it turns out that Iris is unavailable and mamasan has no clues when she will be back

Quote Originally Posted by rok2568 View Post
    a bit disappointed, was going to make phone appointment with Iris after i have read those reviews but it turns out that Iris is unavailable and mamasan has no clues when she will be back

Just give them a call again on Wednesday mate !!

when you see Iris in person, all will be forgiven !!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just give them a call again on Wednesday mate !!

when you see Iris in person, all will be forgiven !!
    she seems to be unavailable within a short period of time due to some personal issues. anyway, i am always patient to be waiting if it is worth : )

Quote Originally Posted by rok2568 View Post
    she seems to be unavailable within a short period of time due to some personal issues. anyway, i am always patient to be waiting if it is worth : )
    My last intel is Iris still works Wednesday afternoon, the shop won't take any advance booking which is understandable as the girl may not turn up, and when she does and Nicole updates the roster, she is usually booked out for the rest of the afternoon very quickly, c'est la vie ! when you have a beautiful busty young babe like Iris, she has so many loyal fans, yours truly included. And everyone is afraid that she may just disappear one day without any notice, so, it's a matter of seeing her or be regretted.

And there are plenty other MLs you can book elsewhere without any difficulties, each to his own man.

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So much hype around this girl!

You guys, mostly lungor, have got me curious....surely she can't be that good!

Quote Originally Posted by hillybilly View Post
    So much hype around this girl!

You guys, mostly lungor, have got me curious....surely she can't be that good!
    Who says Iris is very good ??

Did I ? Don't think so !

She is very young though and that's a fact!

I'll say she is very cute and pretty although beauty is only in the eyes of the beholder !

She is petite and slim, bet no one would say that's overhyped ??

And finally, those magnificent all natural 35 E Cups ! Well, measurement don't lies, you don't believe me, don't bother, go find yourself a bigger or better pair on a younger babe somewhere else !

As for girl friend feels and fountain of youth, well, then again, YMMV !! And be warned that she doesn't give Spanish any more, so don't even ask. So you see, she really is not that good at all but I still couldn't stay away, and that's just me.

So, in my very humble opinion, Iris is only average to the average punters apart from yours truly, so all you People who are not already Iris' fans better just stay away and let the true believers to enjoy ! She is not for you.

Just my 35 very overhyped cents .........haha

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast