Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much to tip ml for sex? Do you need to tip at all?

How much to tip ml for sex? Do you need to tip at all?

Hi Guys,

I feel bad not tipping because she offered more services. On the other hand I feel like if I tip her she will think I am treating her like a whore.

Any ideas?

Thanks

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    $50 for sex is quite normal, if they like you it might be gratis.

cool thanks man

Senior Member(無間使者)
    agreed. $50 is normal for FS at RNT. Or maybe $20 for BJ.

Some girls will ask for $100. Which is unreasonable. Have been asked for that recently in 2 shops was surprised and turned it down.

Best of all are the ML AT RNT who will do extra for free. Yes does happen awesome. Best sex ever when it does.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow free FS from ml. That's my goal lol. Must have had at least 50 massage sessions with different girls and not gotten that offer before

Haha, somebody is showing off here !! Or living his own fantasy ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, somebody is showing off here !! Or living his own fantasy ??
    Just because you pay for every little extra doesn't mean everybody has to!
    Some mls offer free extras when they feel attracted to the punter.
    Haha!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's less than 1% of the time. But it's real enough. Could name quite few all long since gone home to Korea so too late to find these Angels now and safe to name as memories. These little darlings all initiated sex for free with me at M8 Irin (my all time favourite Korean ML saw her every week for like a year and only had sex with her once) Nadia (times had sex with her with her 3 times no wonder I kept going back there!), Stacy saw her week after week and finally she slipped it inside her one night. Back in 2010 2011 2012 when I used to go to M8 couple of times a week would see these and other girls regularly and eventually got lucky with a few of the Korean girls. If the girl is attracted to you then it's up to her what she wants to do right. Was always safe sex. Was always after investing a lot of time. And always was Korean for some reason but that might just be me!

So good luck to all the newbies hitting the massage shops now after read this thread and looking for free sex !

So good luck to all the newbies hitting the massage shops now after read this thread and looking for free sex !
    Wow... Must be lucky day if RnT girls offer free FS... FS shops will go out of business. LOL... Really good luck to those innocent newbies. 好過中頭獎!
    Info provided is based on my limited knowledge and personal opinions and may or may not be correct, please do your own research and make the phone calls to double check.

Happy punting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You have missed the whole point of what I said. In each case the many visits. Investing lots of time to get to know the girl and in the end her choice. On $ for time basis it's a stupid deal. But that's not the point. That's not the game.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah i think it could happen. Just very very rare and obviously depend on chemistry and attraction between the two. It kinda did happen to me but I didn't say that in my first post cuz technically It wasn't as I paid in the end. But before and after the act she did not utter a single word about money. So i could have gotten it as free as usually by that point the ml would have clearly indicated whether fs is available and how much. But i as I was about to leave I just decided to pay her $70 maybe it was because of the thrill of getting fs so unexpectedly I felt bad to not pay anything. The ml wasn't hot or my type but just felt in that moment it was the nice thing to do. But obviously this kind of thing it's very rare and for the hot slim young uni types I go for, it's usually quite impossible At least for me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Yeah i think it could happen. Just very very rare and obviously depend on chemistry and attraction between the two. It kinda did happen to me but I didn't say that in my first post cuz technically It wasn't as I paid in the end. But before and after the act she did not utter a single word about money. So i could have gotten it as free as usually by that point the ml would have clearly indicated whether fs is available and how much. But i as I was about to leave I just decided to pay her $70 maybe it was because of the thrill of getting fs so unexpectedly I felt bad to not pay anything. The ml wasn't hot or my type but just felt in that moment it was the nice thing to do. But obviously this kind of thing it's very rare and for the hot slim young uni types I go for, it's usually quite impossible At least for me lol.

Good on you brother sukeong,

Just a question, on that unexpected FS occasion above, did you produce the condom or she had ? if it was BYO, then I'll say the experience was to be treasured and it could well be a genuine freebie until you generously paid for it anyway. But if she had provided the dom...................well, you were in the room, not me.

In any case, still feel good to be offered, right ?

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Gratis ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I feel bad not tipping because she offered more services. On the other hand I feel like if I tip her she will think I am treating her like a whore.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    i'm always aware they're in the industry for the income so I'd tip if I get lucky with an ML.
    There'd be also times I'd be the one asking her for it in the heat of the moment and be smooth about it so she doesn't get surprised or offended - well its worked more times that I had expected. but i'd always tip in the end and thus far have not been met with a frown or a bad repeat service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post
    It's less than 1% of the time. But it's real enough. Could name quite few all long since gone home to Korea so too late to find these Angels now and safe to name as memories. These little darlings all initiated sex for free with me at M8 Irin (my all time favourite Korean ML saw her every week for like a year and only had sex with her once) Nadia (times had sex with her with her 3 times no wonder I kept going back there!), Stacy saw her week after week and finally she slipped it inside her one night. Back in 2010 2011 2012 when I used to go to M8 couple of times a week would see these and other girls regularly and eventually got lucky with a few of the Korean girls. If the girl is attracted to you then it's up to her what she wants to do right. Was always safe sex. Was always after investing a lot of time. And always was Korean for some reason but that might just be me!
    I agree, it's probably the exception rather than the rule and you do need to build the connection. I saw the same ML at Midas for a year every week. We had sex often and no tipping was required.

Some ML let you take things further depending on their connection with you. I'd say the majority just provide the stock standard service.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Is that on top of the nude hj price? Ie $100 tip all up? Otherwise if its just 50, why get nufe hj when u get fs? (ignoring the fact ml has to offer first)

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post

Is that on top of the nude hj price? Ie $100 tip all up? Otherwise if its just 50, why get nufe hj when u get fs? (ignoring the fact ml has to offer first)
    Standard FS price is 100 tip on top of massage or 50 tip on top of nude massage. Of course there are other variations but this would be a norm.

Sometimes when I got free FS for a normal 50 nude/hj session I don't give additional tip. But I usually return back the favour in other means later like a gift, etc

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good on you brother sukeong,

Just a question, on that unexpected FS occasion above, did you produce the condom or she had ? if it was BYO, then I'll say the experience was to be treasured and it could well be a genuine freebie until you generously paid for it anyway. But if she had provided the dom...................well, you were in the room, not me.

In any case, still feel good to be offered, right ?

Cheers
    Hi
    I didn't want to say it but since you asked. It was unprotected as it came very fast and totally unexpected she just slipped it in the heat of moment I did not think. Actually and embarrassingly it also lasted only for a short time. Luckily that was more than a year ago and I had several tests since and it came negative. Not something I will try again as I was really worried. But that's that. The only time I slipped up with ML. Other times they would always bring their own condoms or ask for one

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Standard FS price is 100 tip on top of massage or 50 tip on top of nude massage. Of course there are other variations but this would be a norm.

Sometimes when I got free FS for a normal 50 nude/hj session I don't give additional tip. But I usually return back the favour in other means later like a gift, etc
    That's a thought. What gift would be appropriate in that case?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast