Thread: Michelle

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Michelle

After reading bro cmk's ode to.Michelle I thought i just had to try her for myself.

Looks wise she's ok. Not exactly my preference. She's slim and wearing a little black dress. She's pleasant and smiling and perhaps a tat shy. Thai lily was also at reception, and she wore a warmer smile and seemed more friendly, or rather less shy. She imho is cuter and more my style. So what's a punter to.do? I was. Here for Michelle but wanting Lily. I chose Michelle and put lily on the todo list. Incidentally i reckon lily and Michelle have the better bods there.

In the room her skin is soft as she carelessly brushes against you.

M. Hard or soft massage?
    X. Sexy.
    M. Hard?
    X. Um sexy?
    M. Medium?
    X. Yes ok medium.

She seems to be a sweat girl. Massage generally good for this sort of establishment. Don't think I've ever had a massage comparable to a legit thai massage. Though her leg work almost had me fooled

Part 2.some girls are slow and intense. Most are fast and furious especially at the decisive moment. She is the latter. Perhaps my fault for not slowing her down.

Generally she gave a good service. But i think my next port of call will be lily.

Was a bit disappointed summer was not there. I miss our little chats.

Shop Owner
    親愛的新老客户朋友們大家好嗎?我是summer.非常感謝大家的光臨和幫助。很多時候我都想對大家說聲非 常感謝你們。因為我不识字,所以從來沒有回答過大家,也從來沒有說聲感謝大家,非常抱歉。請大家多多諒解。 祝福大家健康.平安.幸福.快樂。Dear old and new customers and friends all right? I was summer. Thank you very much for coming and help. Many times I wanted to say thank you very much everyone. Because I do not read, so you never answered, I never say thank you, very sorry. Please a lot of understanding. I wish you health. Peace. Happiness Happy.

Shop Owner
    這些是我用酷狗翻譯的也不知道正不正確。These are cool dog I do not know the translation is not correct.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well I went to see Michelle this afternoon pretty much because I had fuck all else to do on a rainy day. I think she is very pretty with a nice body and trimmed bush.She is a lovely coffee coloured girl with very dark nipples. Her massage technique is very good and I think she may have done this in Bangkok (she comes from BKK). Part 2 was very good,she seems to know how to give a really good tug after she rubbed her tits all over my chest and dick. I left very happy. Summer as usual was very lovely and said to me to take Amy instead but I went in to see Michelle and was very happy with her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice ar bro both girls are great both have magnificent bodies michelle bit younger amy more smoother technique

Quote Originally Posted by Summerville View Post
    &#35 242;愛的新老客户朋友們大家好嗎?我是summer.非常感謝大家的光臨和幫助。很多時候我都想對大家 說聲非常感謝你們。因為我不识字,所以從來沒有回答過大家,也從來沒有說聲感謝大家,非常抱歉。請大家多多 諒解。祝福大家健康.平安.幸福.快樂。Dear old and new customers and friends all right? I was summer. Thank you very much for coming and help. Many times I wanted to say thank you very much everyone. Because I do not read, so you never answered, I never say thank you, very sorry. Please a lot of understanding. I wish you health. Peace. Happiness Happy.
    The Chinese words would do just fine Summer !

All the best

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Summerville View Post
    親愛的新老客户朋友們大家好嗎?我是summer.非常感謝大家的光臨和幫助。很多時候我都想對大家說聲非 常感謝你們。因為我不识字,所以從來沒有回答過大家,也從來沒有說聲感謝大家,非常抱歉。請大家多多諒解。 祝福大家健康.平安.幸福.快樂。Dear old and new customers and friends all right? I was summer. Thank you very much for coming and help. Many times I wanted to say thank you very much everyone. Because I do not read, so you never answered, I never say thank you, very sorry. Please a lot of understanding. I wish you health. Peace. Happiness Happy.
    Thankyou too and keep up the good works in your shop.

Det
    Has anyone seen either Cherry or Sammi at Summerville. Pics look great

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ive seen cherry all I'll say is fucking wow in every way! !! Ask kezza about sammi . I csnt remember if he said he liked her when he saw her or would like to see her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, haven't seen Sammi. . Was telling you about Mimi, new girl who I've seen in another shop... really nice will see again.. but not before Cherry from what you told me!

Det
    Thanks ouch. Any more details on how amazing cherry is?

Det
    Went to Summerville and saw Sammi on Saturday. Very nice. Really good part 1 and part 2 was fun. A beautiful girl. Body young and slim