Thread: Mimi at 485 Parramatta Road Leichhardt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Mimi at 485 Parramatta Road Leichhardt

Guys, has anyone been to 485 Parramatta Road Leichhardt lately and seen a lady called Mimi?

I was there about a week ago on Saturday night and she was already booked with another guy but from what I saw of her I would go back to see her but keen to get any feedback on services and performance before I do.

She is Chinese I believe, aged in her late 30's? about size 8, good looking lady and from what I was told by reception at 485 she gives excellent FS and extras?

If you have seen her can you share some detail of services offered by Mimi, pricing and was she value for money?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by petera View Post
    Guys, has anyone been to 485 Parramatta Road Leichhardt lately and seen a lady called Mimi?

I was there about a week ago on Saturday night and she was already booked with another guy but from what I saw of her I would go back to see her but keen to get any feedback on services and performance before I do.

She is Chinese I believe, aged in her late 30's? about size 8, good looking lady and from what I was told by reception at 485 she gives excellent FS and extras?

If you have seen her can you share some detail of services offered by Mimi, pricing and was she value for money?

Cheers

Mate, you were in the shop, you saw the lady and she caught your eyes, just go see her and report back brother !

So what if someone plays a game on you and said yeah, I tried her and so bad and all that! You will give her a miss ?

There are times I would like some suggestions or tips on girls but if I saw the lady in person, I always trust my own eyes instead !

Just me, and good luck

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者) Elbortomorton's Avatar
    The best lady to see there is Janey she is fantastic