Thread: Jenny Wu

Junior Member(有D料到)

Jenny Wu

I tend to stick to my regulars, but I thought I would take a punt on Jenny Wu. I've had my eye on her for a while, so decided after my favourite girl was away on holiday.

She has been based long-term in Brisbane, so I thought she might be safer bet being an established worker here.

Nothing worse than going to the time and effort to travel to a punt, and it is not the girl in the ad, or not providing the service advertised.

http://jennywu4.wix.com/jennywu

After texting, I made it very clear that I was after a GFE service, so can she provide DFK? She replied "No problem, happy to do for you."

I went to visit her at her Chermside appartment ... It is her in the photos but she is larger, probably size 14. I asked again BEFORE handing over the money:

"So you can offer french kiss with you GFE service?"

Her reply ... "Sorry, me no kiss."

I showed her our txt conversation and made my feelings very clear how she false advertised and wasted my time, and I would not book her ... She sheepishly walked toward the door with head bowed, and let me out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    good on ya for sticking to your guns and walking. i hate wasting my time on those sort of girls and would of done the same

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i was wondering about her... i wanted to try the back door with her... damn ey... she looks hot

BrainSex
    So just to clarify with Jenny Wu her advert heading says Anal Anal Anal and you left because she doesn't do DFK?

So Bobby1234 she seems like a good candidate for the back door.

In general with chinese girls kissing is not an important thing, perhaps it's cultural.

But the cultural significance of a kiss may not be that widely shared, according to new research published in American Anthropologist.

Researchers at the University of Nevada and Indiana University found that fewer than half of the world’s cultures kiss in a romantic way. Although many societies consider kissing to be a romantic or erotic activity, others have gone as far as to call it “gross” and ask why anyone would “share their dinner.”

The researchers studied 168 cultures over the past year and found evidence of romantic kissing in 77 societies, or 46 percent, but none in 91 others.
    http://www.journalgazette.net/featur...ltures-7940608

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    So just to clarify with Jenny Wu her advert heading says Anal Anal Anal and you left because she doesn't do DFK?

So Bobby1234 she seems like a good candidate for the back door.

In general with chinese girls kissing is not an important thing, perhaps it's cultural.

http://www.journalgazette.net/featur...ltures-7940608
    I think the issue the OP had was more that he specifically requested it before making the booking and as usual the pimp didn't give a fuck what the customer wanted.

With regards to the unwillingness to kiss, I think it is more a case of the following;

Herpes is too easily spread

Western guys can be passionate with total strangers, while most asian girls reserve that for their bf. I have talked to a few Taiwanese MLs about this and they can't understand how or why western guys are so sexually liberal.

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    Western guys can be passionate with total strangers, while most asian girls reserve that for their bf. I have talked to a few Taiwanese MLs about this and they can't understand how or why western guys are so sexually liberal.
    The mind of the working Visa student must really get a working over wondering why we are so sexually liberal as the Taiwanese ML is tugging you off in the backroom of a MP.

I understand that the advert does say "passionate kissing" but really, does anyone actually believe what is in the adverts or the texts? Realistically everything needs to be renegotiated upon arrival and this includes the price.

Geez, I do aologize for the grumps today, but just saying.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    The mind of the working Visa student must really get a working over wondering why we are so sexually liberal as the Taiwanese ML is tugging you off in the backroom of a MP.
    I never suggested they were very bright.

But it sure makes it hard to get in their pants when they are treating the session like a job interview, asking you questions to try and find out if you just want them for sex. Then they want you to explain why guys in Australia are the way they are. It does my head in more than it does theirs. ha ha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most these private girls are run by pimps and the the pimps do the advertising the more exciting they can make the girl sound the more customers will rock up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    I think the issue the OP had was more that he specifically requested it before making the booking and as usual the pimp didn't give a fuck what the customer wanted.

With regards to the unwillingness to kiss, I think it is more a case of the following;

Herpes is too easily spread

I don't really get your reasoning comparing the sexual habits of a white male paying customer and an asian working female.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    I don't really get your reasoning comparing the sexual habits of a white male paying customer and an asian working female.
    There is a difference between sexual need and physical desire. Asian women see that as more of a distinction than western men do.

Also, just because WLs engage in sexual work, you have to remember they are getting paid for it. Just because they do it for money, doesn't mean they agree with why we WANT to do it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That was my point. The nature of passion is a variable when a transaction is involved. The customer seeks passion the other provides it. Because of this context you are not on the same level with the girl as a boyfriend would be. My comment had nothing to do with morality.